Round 2 Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest (closed)

Options

Replies

• nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I can do it. I just hope my team doesn't hate me since I'm not likely to be that high a percentage.

Drink a big glass of water before weigh-in, oops did I say that:blushing:

For start weight that's a great idea.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,380 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'd like to request to NOT be on your team! LOL, at least you'll be celebrating after the weigh-in.

Got a thread going for the muscle busters to be in touch at.....
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/231799-muscle-busters-closed-group

Hello Katie,

I do OK M-Thu, but F-Sun are aweful. So I am hoping this contest gives me to motivation to eat better and more cleaner on the weekends. I already exercise enough. Eating is my downfall right now and what I have been struggling with. I am hoping that know I will be eliminated if I slack will motivate me to stay on point F-Sun.

Have a good day all!
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Sooo, what team would I be on?
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Here's the updated list:

Tamboea
    Mollie
    Faith
    Healthymomma
    Nisijam5
    Britt
    Runner
    MamaTurner
    MszShogan

Fat Fighters:

McFatterton
    Evaitryst
    HeatherShrinking
    Minday
    Accountantboi
    Aprilstar
    Irishgal
    McDebbie
    Shamrock

After I get all the initial weights, I will make sure the teams are equal...it might mean that someone will randomly be chosen to switch sides...last time, I had two people not weigh in and teams needed to be adjusted.
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait until I'm done working and can keep up with yall! That just took forever to read lol.

Super excited to be on the muscle busters.. my sorry self has needed something like this right now something fierce. I'm signed up for Warrior Dash in Sept and with certain issues now is the time I have to start whoopin my butt just to catch up. I think this is gonna be a good "fight"!
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to this competition. Hopefully I can stay in it longer than a week or two :)
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I was going to try to be good tonight so I would weigh less in the morning but I can see I'm going about this the wrong way. :bigsmile:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,380 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I was going to try to be good tonight so I would weigh less in the morning but I can see I'm going about this the wrong way. :bigsmile:

:laugh: :laugh: Well since I weigh in on another challenge tomorrow also I do not have this pleasure. I was still thinking of doing a last meal today but can't think of anything I really really want and so no use going there unless I make it worth the calories.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hey, everyone, don't forget to take your before full body before pictures. :sad: :brokenheart: You don't have to post them now. But, in the event your the winner, we want to see the changes:smokin: :love:
  • mamaturner
    Options
    ugh I just took my pictures... *hangs head in shame* I'm not excited for my weigh in tomorrow... sadly since I've been so off and on with mfp lately... tomorrows weigh in is going to dramatically change my weight lost thus far... nothing like going backwards :sick:
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    ugh I just took my pictures... *hangs head in shame* I'm not excited for my weigh in tomorrow... sadly since I've been so off and on with mfp lately... tomorrows weigh in is going to dramatically change my weight lost thus far... nothing like going backwards :sick:

Most of us have been there, done that too. The important part is adjusting your behavior so that it doesn't happen again! (Or if it does, you catch it before it gets out of control...) Learn what you need from the experience and move on. :flowerforyou: I had to register a gain recently too, from 50 lbs lost almost back to 40 (before I decided to reset my starting weight to my current weight).
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Most of us have been there, done that too. The important part is adjusting your behavior so that it doesn't happen again! (Or if it does, you catch it before it gets out of control...) Learn what you need from the experience and move on. :flowerforyou: I had to register a gain recently too, from 50 lbs lost almost back to 40 (before I decided to reset my starting weight to my current weight).

Trent, I like the idea of resetting the ticket to 0 for tomorrow...moving forward and not looking back, right??:huh:
    Mama, it's OK:flowerforyou: Your starting fresh and you could WIN the comp...:drinker: :drinker:
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Kim I like that idea, I'll do that! I am very upset with myself b/c I'm sure most of it is from my poor will power in the bakery and poor choices, not just my meds adding weight
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Kim I like that idea, I'll do that! I am very upset with myself b/c I'm sure most of it is from my poor will power in the bakery and poor choices, not just my meds adding weight

If I worked in a bakery, I would be in big, big trouble...
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mamaturner
    Options

If I worked in a bakery, I would be in big, big trouble...

Right, I was down to 138 in Nov when I started there.. yesterday at the doctor I was 152! aaaahhh!

And this certainly isn't the first time I struggled... just the most I've fallen back. I'm determined to finally reach my goal.
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I am so ready... lol... need to keep my motivation up.
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Bump