Round 2 Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest (closed)

Options

Replies

• irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    bump :devil:
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Is it going to matter what time we post our weights tomorrow at all?
    I know I won't have time before work.
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    OOPS!!
  • runner915
    runner915 Posts: 106
    Options
    002.jpg

Starting weight: 166.4

COME ON MUSCLE BUSTERS!
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Shouldn't do. I can't post til 5:30PM due to my time zone. :tongue: :laugh:
  • irishgal44
    Options
    Round21.jpg

Here's my starting weight. Goooooooo team! :glasses:
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    2011-05-04063752.jpg

Starting weight: 181
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    DSC01237.jpg

Alright I made time before work.
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    2011-05-04054016.jpg

SW 5/4/11 - 179

My goal is to get to 170 by the end of May, I'm hoping that through the motivation of this challenge I'll be able to reach that goal. I know that it's physically possible for me to do this, if I only stick with what I know I need to do! :ohwell:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Shouldn't do. I can't post til 5:30PM due to my time zone. :tongue: :laugh:

You must post today before midnight, CST...
  • irishgal44
    Options

My goal is to get to 170 by the end of May, I'm hoping that through the motivation of this challenge I'll be able to reach that goal. I know that it's physically possible for me to do this, if I only stick with what I know I need to do! :ohwell:

I completely understand that feeling and frame of mind. I want to be in the 160's (168 specifically) by end of May too and I know I can do it...I just need to do it!!! I hate the 170's and I know a lot of people can contest to that feeling!! :explode:
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    4b61e21d.jpg
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    ewww, how do I resize?
  • mszSHOGAN
    Options
    I made it through the 170s ONCE, and it was really hard. I got down to 168 then went back to being a lazy fat @ss! :laugh: :grumble:

With summer quickly approaching that's even more motivation for us to slim down. We can do this!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    McDebbie...If you are using photobucket, you can resize by editing

Irish, yes, I am so flipping sick of the the 170's:mad: ...I know Shogan feels the same

I'll be posting with Tamara when she gets here. She doesn't have a digitial scale. I am so happy that she's in this contest. She's who I get into the most trouble with. We do like our cocktails.:love:

Ohhhh, I just realized we have som peeps from the lush thread in here. Debbie, Tamara, Faith and I are all lushes. Shoot, there are 3 of us on one team. The liquor stores are going to suffer. No, I think we are going to suffer.:sick:
  • mszSHOGAN
    Options
    Kim - Shogan indeed concurs.

To all the other Muscle Busters - PLEASE STEP AWAY FROM THE ALCOHOL! :devil:
  • nisijam5
    Options

To all the other Muscle Busters - PLEASE STEP AWAY FROM THE ALCOHOL! :devil:

Ya, McDebbie can drink all she wants this week....:devil: in fact, she should celebrate Cinco de Mayo tomorrow:drinker:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,380 Member
    Options
    McDebbie...If you are using photobucket, you can resize by editing

Irish, yes, I am so flipping sick of the the 170's:mad: ...I know Shogan feels the same

I'll be posting with Tamara when she gets here. She doesn't have a digitial scale. I am so happy that she's in this contest. She's who I get into the most trouble with. We do like our cocktails.:love:

Ohhhh, I just realized we have som peeps from the lush thread in here. Debbie, Tamara, Faith and I are all lushes. Shoot, there are 3 of us on one team. The liquor stores are going to suffer. No, I think we are going to suffer.:sick:

lol! You all will not suffer without the cocktails for a while.:wink:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,380 Member
    Options
    5-4-11Weighin.jpg
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a lot of us are sick of the 170s! While I'm in the low 180s now, I've been bouncing between the mid 170s and low 180s for awhile now... I'd LOVE to finally see a new "decade" - I can't remember the last time I was in the 160s, but I'm willing to bet it was high school...