Round 2 Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest (closed)

Options

Replies

• mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    2a56bddc.jpg

182.6, only 1 pound but at least not a gain. crud, sorry for the big picture again
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    fitntrim2week2.jpg

My body :heart:'s 170's. Even though it's a loss, it's a maintain from Saturday's weight. STUPID BODY!!! $#@#^%$^%@^#$#

PS... As Trenton said earlier to me in another thread (and it did cheer me up), just keep swimming, swimming, swimming... :wink:
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Kim - Who else is a come-back kid like myself? I'm trying to see where I'm measuring up.....
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Connie-2.jpg

Lost 1.8 lbs! YAY!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Katie, you have some stiff competition from McFatterton...I might be joining you today as well...I'll see in a minute

Oh, don't forget to post your weight as well...
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    ok I took my pic but I'm waiting- hubs tore my precious scale apart the other day and now it's reading my bf as 10 over normal and my bodywater% almost 10 over normal! Waiting for him to hook the wii board up (since I'm technologically dumb) to see if we need to buy a new scale today!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    ok I took my pic but I'm waiting- hubs tore my precious scale apart the other day and now it's reading my bf as 10 over normal and my bodywater% almost 10 over normal! Waiting for him to hook the wii board up (since I'm technologically dumb) to see if we need to buy a new scale today!

Can I ask "WHY" he tore apart the scale??? I am laughing my @ss off reading this...
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Katie, you have some stiff competition from McFatterton...I might be joining you today as well...I'll see in a minute

Post my weight as well? You mean last week's weight? If so, it was 181..... If not, please advise.
  • mamaturner
    Options
    haha I know right. I told him we could just buy a new one - this ones been around for like 2 years- it's paid its dues. The center button wasn't connecting where it should on the inside- so it took it apart and did who knows what to it- the button works but now it's all screwy! Hookin up the wii now - he already said maybe we should just go get a new scale.
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Weight5-18-11.jpg

WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    Options

Post my weight as well? You mean last week's weight? If so, it was 181..... If not, please advise.

Yes, you have to post today's as well...if you can't do it because your at work...just do it tomorrow
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I found it...:blushing:
  • mamaturner
    Options
    was hoping for more, but I'll deffinitly take it! As a side note I lost 4 1/2 inches from 2 weeks ago- half in the waist and abdomen!

ok someone tell me how to make the picture smaller and I'll repost, I'm not leaving that ginormo up!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    was hoping for more, but I'll deffinitly take it! As a side note I lost 4 1/2 inches from 2 weeks ago- half in the waist and abdomen!

ok someone tell me how to make the picture smaller and I'll repost, I'm not leaving that ginormo up!!

resize it in photobucket, go to edit picture, smaller size and pick the small one...I think that's right
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Jessica, changing scales probably resulted in skewed results....you may have lost more my carb-loving friend...don't be discouraged
  • mamaturner
    Options
    005-1.jpg

Kim I haven't gotten a new scale yet- I did my frankenscale thanks to the hubs and the wii- and they were very close. My bf and bw% are what are completely different. It's not like it's super needed- so that may affect my choice for the next scale

Whats everyones fav? I do like Taylor but I'm open

ps 3rd attempt for pic and yay much better!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    0518110839-00.jpg
    Lets go Fat Fighters, Lets Go, Woo Woo!!!!
    Good Luck too everyone else too but gotta cheer on my team:flowerforyou:
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    mms_picture-2-1.jpg

145.2 - almost back to where I was before. I think the new workout is helping keep me up a bit though.
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    002.jpg

1 lb loss this week. I'm actually surprised. Apparently my new routine of defeat (not watching my calories as well, and missing a few workouts) is working quite nicely.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hey all....just wanted to let you know that I am waiting for post for my friend Tamara...however, she is weighing in after work...I am not sure what time that is.

My weight today was 174.4...I will post picture when I post Tamara's...down 1lb from last week

I think I would have been more; but, the sodium from Red Lobster killed me...turned out to be over 1000mg totaling 3500 mg...way too much

As of right now, we are missing Mindy, Tamara, Runner and Faith

Looks like the Irishgal hit it hard core this week...