You're on death row. What's your last meal request?

Options

Replies

• lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Pizza!!! My ultimate comfort food..lol.
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    A small sirloin steak with a lot of A1 Steak Sauce (must save room for the other foods coming up), a bit of spaghetti with a meatball, a nice soft roll with butter, a slice of carrot cake, top off with a Reese's peanut butter cup. Not balanced or well rounded, but would it matter? :tongue:
  • GrowOrDie
    GrowOrDie Posts: 42
    Options
    Hands down... A blizzard from DQ, like 5 of them because I couldnt pick just one flavor! Im lactose intolerant so the tummy ache later wouldnt be a big deal! Haha!
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Unicorn burgers
    beer just came out of nose.
  • SaraTonin
    SaraTonin Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    If I had to decide... ONE thing... JUST ONE...

My favorite Thai dish from Sri Thai - Pad Woon Sen.

Or maybe some pulled pork sandwiches.

Runners Up:
    - Chicken Alfredo
    - Bottle o Pinot Noir
    - Gnocchi Carbonara
    - Pot Roast
    - Thanksgiving Dinner
    - Enchiladas
    - Crab Legs
    - Honey ham with homemade mac n cheese
    - Garlic mashed potatoes
    - KFC biscuits
    - Chicken curry masala
    - Corey's Coq au Reisling

And a perfect margarita.
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    and one mint.... WAFER THIN!

I got it Byn!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:

Yup, me too! I was becoming concerned when I got all the way to Page 5 before someone picked up on it!! :drinker:
  • takemeaway10
    Options
    SPAGHETTI ALLA CARBONARA!!

Shrimp has to be in the equation somehow. Fried, grilled.... it don't matter.

A small piece of ribeye. Jalapeno cheese sticks (freshly made or don't bother). Any chewy chocolate chip cookie will do.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    chama gauch brazillian steakhouse... all you can eat... and they can't execute me until I can't eat no more.
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    OH GOD
    I'll take a cinnamon roll, extra icing and preferably one of the Disneyland kinds. A pint of Haagen Daaz caramel cone ice cream. Better make that two, actually. A venti vanilla bean frappuccino with three shots espresso and four shots caramel. Aaaaand a pack of Camel Crush to round things off. Why worry about cancer or calories when they're preparing to give you the final booty juice? :smokin:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    King crab, crab cakes, scallops and chocolate cake. I am allergic to all of this and would be in the hospital for a few days........or go into anaphalactic seizure and die before they could kill me.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    King crab, crab cakes, scallops and chocolate cake. I am allergic to all of this and would be in the hospital for a few days........or go into anaphalactic seizure and die before they could kill me.

Oh and I have not been able to have crab for ages and I :love: it so much:heart:
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I need to update my previous order to TWO buckets of KFC Original. With the second bucket, I would just eat all the skin and leave the chicken in order to have room for the rest of my meal.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Unlimited King Crab Legs!
  • wheelieblade
    wheelieblade Posts: 323
    Options
    spaghetti carbonara and 6 bottles of okocim (Polish beer about 7 or 8%)
  • eating4balance
    eating4balance Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    5 course meal:

- Fried calamari and stuffed mushrooms for an appetizer
    - Plate of chicken lo mein and egg rolls for main meal
    - A loaf of freshly baked french bread coated in butter for a side
    - A small bowl of blueberry muffin batter and a small cookie dough blizzard for dessert
    - A row of oreos and milk to tide me over until the table... lol

At about 7000 calories that would probably kill me before the needle did. :smile:
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Fitnessguy84
    Fitnessguy84 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is a good question. Besides wanting the obvious(think naughty), I would want a nice steak, mashed potatoes, green beans and a banana split. I am really not that hard to please. :laugh:
  • SweetLe
    SweetLe Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    My moms home made Ham or Chicken Pot Pie smothered with lots of vinegar and tons of salt. Gonna end the meal with some chocolate chip cookies, milk and cool whip. *drool*
  • brianj78
    brianj78 Posts: 6
    Options
    Whisker-biscuits!
  • Hannahrenee86
    Hannahrenee86 Posts: 183
    Options
    That is a hard one. I would have a medium prime rib, loaded baked potato, banana and chocolate cream pie sweet tea. Followed by Jameson cut with cranberry juice and after eight shots