• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Jen, I hope that you're feeling better.

D9, L1: Finished
  • matwood74
    matwood74 Posts: 111
    Options
    Well, I did Level 2 today for the first time....... OMG..... I can't do planks, let alone walking push ups!!
    I sure hope I get better at it, I almost fell on my face twice today!!! :ohwell:
  • swinginchandra
    swinginchandra Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about level 2!!! I'ma try my 3rd day of it today, and hopefully I can actually keep up better. My plank is fine, but I have NONE of the shoulder strength required for the dumbell stuff!
  • skinnylizzy5
    skinnylizzy5 Posts: 119
    Options
    Day 1 L3 is done!

JellyfishJen: I hope your hip is feeling better! Good to know that it's nothing a little rest won't cure.

CricketKate: your pictures are always changing, each cuter than the last :)

All level 2ers: I PROMISE it gets easier. I found the dumbell stuff really hard right up until the end but definitely more the good kind of challenging - not the "I'm dying" kind :)

Steph_135: you're so right about L3, it's still really a challenge but in a totally different way.
  • swinginchandra
    Options
    Da**, Just finished D3 L2... That was definitely the hardest workout yet. I tried something a little different this time, I ate breakfast when I first woke up, then waited about an hour to do the shred. I definitely felt like I had more energy! I went into it determined to keep up with the cardio, and I did right up until the last circuit... man, double jump ropes plus those plank jump thingies just killed me!

Brand new L2'ers, it definitely gets easier QUICK if you really push it!

Edit: I just made a before/during composite for my mom to try to motivate her to start the 30DS. I'm only 13 days in, but I can already see a difference in my abs! (todays picture is on the left) Check it out: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/jAEf9w8QYF58_wLOOFEMtBokRvI1oYIZh1P9FiTA7X0?feat=directlink
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I'm going away until Monday, so when I get back, I know you will all be PRO SHREDDERS in L2!!! :drinker: And then I'll have to Shred up a storm to catch up with you all (which won't happen). :bigsmile: Enjoy the Shredded weekend!!
  • syd1980
    syd1980 Posts: 283
    Options
    Day 10/30 done on level 1. (a little victory dance) i hope there isnt any squats for the next 10 days. lol excited to start level 2 tomorrow.
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Day 10/30 Level 1 :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • smessom32
    smessom32 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Jen.

Day 1 Level 2 Done

That was a shock to the system - Built up a sweat like after day 1 Level 1.

Its gonna get easier though.

Looking forward o tomorrow already. :tongue:
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    Day 3 Level 2 done :)

Have a great day everyone!
  • matwood74
    matwood74 Posts: 111
    Options
    Getting ready to do Day 2 of Level 2!! I can't do planks, and I have a bad knee, so this level
    is VERY challenging for me!! I can't give up though!!! I can't even imagine what level 3 is
    like..... I'm scared to find out! :noway:
  • MeganRtch
    MeganRtch Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ok.. I am a little late on the jump but I am starting today with the shred! I have done it before but never for the full 30 days!! I am taking some before pics to just in case something happens and I look different when it is done!! Day 1 lvl 1 here I come. Question?!? How many days a week do you shred? I would think all 7 but wasn't sure.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Day 10 Done. Level 2, here I come.
  • smtraxx
    smtraxx Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Day 9 & 10 ...( last night and today ) Level 1 done done done done done !!!!!

ooooooo tomorrow level 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • swinginchandra
    Options
    D4 Level 2 done... I *think* it's getting easier... I can't really be sure though, b.c I keep pushing harder to do more of it, which just wipes me out more. During level 1, the cardio was pretty much when I could take a break. That is NOT the case this level, especially the last cardio circuit.
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    Ok.. I am a little late on the jump but I am starting today with the shred! I have done it before but never for the full 30 days!! I am taking some before pics to just in case something happens and I look different when it is done!! Day 1 lvl 1 here I come. Question?!? How many days a week do you shred? I would think all 7 but wasn't sure.

I do it 7 days/week but some people choose a day off here and there I think. ;)
  • skinnylizzy5
    skinnylizzy5 Posts: 119
    Options
    Day 2 L 3 ...getting there! The last few days it's been a push to keep pressing play, I just keep reminding myself that it's only 20 minutes. Keep up the good work everyone!

MeganRtch: I *try* do to the Shred every day, in reality I usually only do it one weekend day (so ends up as 6 days a week).
  • syd1980
    syd1980 Posts: 283
    Options
    Day 11/30 is done on level 2. i did the best i could, i knew i was going to have to work on my plank .
  • smessom32
    smessom32 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Level 2 - done

Thats 12 consecutive days, very pleased with my commitment. Being part of this group really helps motivate me.

Thanks

:tongue: