30 Day Shred - Start: May 9th

Options
Steph_135
Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
Starting a new group for a few oldies, and any newbies who want to join with us!!

We're starting Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred on Monday May 9th (tomorrow).

Whether it takes you 30 days, or 40, or 50, we are committed to get 'er done! JOIN US! The most fun you'll have in a DVD. :bigsmile:

Let's track measurements again! I haven't checked mine in a while.

Replies

• EmmaShorter
    EmmaShorter Posts: 298
    Options
    I will be on day 8 tomorrow but I am happy to join in the fun! Am hoping I get as good results as the other people on here have done!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I will be on day 8 tomorrow but I am happy to join in the fun! Am hoping I get as good results as the other people on here have done!
    Great to have you with us! You're doing awesome!
  • Jasmine951624
    Options
    What is this?
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Steph! I'm excited to get going again!
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    :grumble: I wish I could find my darn DVD

I'll keep looking today!
  • smessom32
    smessom32 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to give this a go starting tomorrow.
    The only chance I will get is to do is to get up early before the kids get out of bed.
    Not sure if I will keep it up everyday. But I gave a new found energy after losing weight and fancy another challenge.
    So alarm is set for 6am and we will see how it goes.
    Never done an exercise DVD before by the way...
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    oh i started on the 30th this my 3rd round, ...today is Day 8 ... here are my starting stats:
    4/30 = 124.2
    Arms: 10in
    Under Bust: 30in
    Waist: 27in
    Hips/Butt: 36in
    upper Thighs: 21in
  • VanesMarie88
    Options
    I just got my DVD today. I'm so excited to try it that I may just have to start a day early, but I'm sooo in :D
  • maryff
    maryff Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is just what I needed. I keep telling myself every morning to pull out that DVD. Now I make actually do it!!
  • smessom32
    smessom32 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Worried about starting now as First thing in the morning is my only chance to get this done.

Not sure If I should be doing it before Breakfast.??

When do you guys do your 30 min workout?
  • Deeds1024
    Deeds1024 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm in...got my DVD this weekend, joined MFP yesterday and so happy to find a group for the 30 Day Shred. Please add me as a MFP friend.
  • skinnylizzy5
    skinnylizzy5 Posts: 119
    Options
    Hey! I'm so happy that I found this thread. I started the 30 day shred last Monday and just tried out phase 2 today - it's going well so far but I'd love to get some extra motivation.

I was at 140.8 pounds on Friday so hopefully I continue to see lots of great results!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Thanks Steph, for starting this thread. I'm in again.
    Starting weight 98.8kgs. bust 108cm waist 101cm hip 123cm arm 31cm thigh 69cm.

Completed Day 1 Level 1 ..... feeling good, tough, but so great to be doing it again.:flowerforyou:
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Worried about starting now as First thing in the morning is my only chance to get this done.

Not sure If I should be doing it before Breakfast.??

When do you guys do your 30 min workout?

From my experience, it all depends on how you feel. I generally do the 30 DS in the morning. If I wake hungry well then I have a light breakfast before hand, but if I can I like to do it before breakfast. I also try to drink at least 500ml water afterwards.
  • kmalex
    kmalex Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in! Please feel free to add me as a friend!

P.S. How do you log the DVD?
  • matwood74
    matwood74 Posts: 111
    Options
    I'm in!! I got my DVD this weekend!! I hope and pray it works!!! :bigsmile:
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    What is this?
    It's the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD. Jillian Michaels is one of the trainers from the american Biggest Loser. It gives you a great workout and only takes 20mins each day.
  • MsMe79
    MsMe79 Posts: 54
    Options
    I'm in!!

It's the 9th here ins Australia, so shall start tonight :)

What kind of measurements do you want?
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, but I'm coaching an adult co-ed softball team and we have practice that will keep me from doing the shred. Is there any way of counting that since I am doing the running and everything they are doing and do the shred in between?
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    count me in!!! i need the motivation and accountability!!! lets do this:)