Replies

• EMc4452
    EMc4452 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    *:bigsmile: What keeps me going, is telling myself ' I can't change my past but I can change my future'. I might have a long journey ahead of me but I am taking it one day and one meal at a time.

*exercise : since I just started doing exercise I will try to exercise more than I did last week.
  • mjtmorr
    mjtmorr Posts: 75
    Options
    Many thanks to Vic for all the hard work and dedication to this effort!!!!!!!!!!!
  • agibby76
    agibby76 Posts: 36
    Options
    Bump
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Workout goal: Work at learning Zumba moves everyday for at least 20 minutes. Today was my first exposure to Zumba and I am loving it already! I'll never be on Dancing with the Stars but I WILL become an expert at Zumba (someday hehe)
  • stacimusmax
    stacimusmax Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    bump
  • luvcookie
    luvcookie Posts: 97
    Options
    My goal this week is stay at a 1470 calorie intake a day or lower.....My calorie intake is 1800 but I wanna see how I can make the scales change a bit ...so we shall see what happens on Friday ...Great Chart as always :)
  • AccioPancakes
    Options
    My current motivation: my father wants to take me on a graduation trip and there isn't anything I can think of that I'd like to do that won't involve me being in a bathing suit. So that's what's keeping me going right now. Not so motivational for anyone else, unfortunately. I also just keep repeating to myself "I have to" because of the history of health problems in my family.

And I really don't have a song. Anything with an upbeat tempo is enough to get me going and put a smile on my face. I love to dance my own way.

I'm still doing my boot camp 3 mornings a week, but it's being moved outside this week. Additionally to that, I'd like to work out at home 2 or 3 times.
  • Maxylicious
    Maxylicious Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    bump bump bump
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    bump. I have a song I'll post later.
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    This song is called Stand and it's by Rascal Flatts. This song, for me, is all about getting back up and doing something when you might think you can't or when you fail.

"Stand" by Rascal Flatts

You feel like a candle in a hurricane
    Just like a picture with a broken frame
    Alone and helpless
    Like you've lost your fight
    But you'll be alright, you'll be alright

[Chorus:]
    Cause when push comes to shove
    You taste what you're made of
    You might bend, till you break
    Cause its all you can take
    On your knees you look up
    Decide you've had enough
    You get mad you get strong
    Wipe your hands shake it off
    Then you Stand, Then you stand
    Life's like a novel
    With the end ripped out
    The edge of a canyon
    With only one way down
    Take what you're given before its gone
    Start holding on, keep holding on

Cause when push comes to shove
    You taste what you're made of
    You might bend till you break
    Cause it's all you can take
    On your knees you look up
    Decide you've had enough
    You get mad, you get strong
    Wipe your hands, shake it off
    Then you stand, then you stand

Everytime you get up
    And get back in the race
    One more small piece of you
    Starts to fall into place
    Oh

[Repeat Chorus]
  • 1csdancer
    1csdancer Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    bump
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Exercise goal for the week--to move every day! A workout or walking or something. This is the hardest thing for me, I'm not sure why because I feel SO good when I do work out.
  • AScarbrough19
    AScarbrough19 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Just spent a week in Disney so didn't weigh in last week. Exercise goal - get out of bed for early AM spin class. Current motivation - wedding in 2 weeks - have a great dress that will look and feel better with a few more lbs gone!

Great job Mike!
  • Sanya77
    Sanya77 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • PolyTeine
    PolyTeine Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow .. 4 more weeks, I can't believe it. Time has gone by so fast. Great job on the losses, I'm a little disappointed at myself because I thought I was going to lose more than 1 lb but oh well there's always a next time right?
  • Evarell
    Evarell Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Motivation: I'm *so* close to fitting back into those jeans. . . . !
  • bacanbit
    bacanbit Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have been so down in the dumps lately and I'm not sure why. I am reading every single one of your posts to get the motivation.

My exercise goal this week is to get into the gym at least 3 days. I was doing okay and then fell off the wagon. I trying soooo hard to pull myself back up on there!
  • sgk0411
    sgk0411 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    what keeps me going is knowing that my daughter will only ever know me as the healthy mom.