Edward or Jacob...and why?

Options

Replies

• ziggle_7
    ziggle_7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    based on the movies- Jacob, based on the books- it's a tie, after reading the beginning of midnight sun though- kinda liking Edward. lol.

OMG! LOVE midnight sun! i really hope she ends up finishing it! personally the story is almost better told from edwards point of view =P and i personally love edward... i kinda have a vampire obsession and its not limited to twilight lol for another great read check out vampire academy, the love story between rose and dimitri is great! very different from bella and edwards but i actually think i like that series even better than twilight now.. im in love with dimitri!
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Absolutely hands down no contest EDWARD. He won my heart and owned it from the beginning when I read the books and I am a very faithful loyal girl and was never swayed towards the side of Jacob, despised him from the 1st book ( don't get me wrong he is a good friend but thats as far as it goes). As I read the books I looked like a total idiot giggling swinging my feet in the air, very obvious when I was reading about Edward (Im a dork and Im ok with that :D) When Jacob was on the page I was sneering rolling my eyes, complete 180 lol. I am a very old fashioned girl and have always loved Vampires, still to this day not a huge Werewolf fan. Edward is just my type of guy. Like on another comment Jacob tried to hard to weasel his way into Bella's heart and take advantage of her vulnerability. She was never interested and he pushed and manipulated her and I can never like someone like that.

Ironic side note: Fav book is New Moon however Im not going to go into how frustrated I was reading about Jacob but that is my life. I have had my Edward and he left me and my world fell apart, walking around pretending everything was fine and not fooling anyone. Those blank chapters are real for me. I had a guy come in and use me. But my Edward came back to me, saving me, just like the book but without the Italy trip and impending danger. HAHA
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    lol

totally jacob..
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Neither :\
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Who are Edward and Jacob?
  • LC458
    LC458 Posts: 300 Member
    Options

I envy your words
  • softncudly
    softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Jacob. (I don't dig moody guys...)
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    Never got into that hype but, Jacob was much better looking! Edward is just creepy to me.
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    And the voice of dissent

Edward_Cullen_by_CatrionaMalfoy.-angel-puppet-1cdkjl8.jpg

spike_vs_edward_by_thexbunny-d549m01.png
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    And the voice of dissent

Angel-Puppet-twilight-vs-buffy-21622891-750-600.jpg

spike_vs_edward_by_thexbunny-d549m01.png

That's more like it!
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I like Hermione!!!!!
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options

I'm lost, too, but I'm pretty sure I'm okay with that.
  • slr90
    slr90 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Jacob... Warm cuddles :)
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    For those asking, they're the male leads in the Twilight series - books by Stephanie Meyer, also made into movies.

I've got to go Team Jacob. Totally hot
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    So many underage girls in here, reported
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    A zombie thread about vampires.

Quaint.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Edward or jacob who?
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Edward. Jacob is hotter and sexier than Edward, and I feel too young and *nice* for my taste. Edward has a strong commanding presence and maturity that I love.
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    You ladies realize there are so much better books about Vampires out there, right?
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Absolutely hands down no contest EDWARD. He won my heart and owned it from the beginning when I read the books and I am a very faithful loyal girl and was never swayed towards the side of Jacob, despised him from the 1st book ( don't get me wrong he is a good friend but thats as far as it goes). As I read the books I looked like a total idiot giggling swinging my feet in the air, very obvious when I was reading about Edward (Im a dork and Im ok with that :D) When Jacob was on the page I was sneering rolling my eyes, complete 180 lol. I am a very old fashioned girl and have always loved Vampires, still to this day not a huge Werewolf fan. Edward is just my type of guy. Like on another comment Jacob tried to hard to weasel his way into Bella's heart and take advantage of her vulnerability. She was never interested and he pushed and manipulated her and I can never like someone like that.

Ironic side note: Fav book is New Moon however Im not going to go into how frustrated I was reading about Jacob but that is my life. I have had my Edward and he left me and my world fell apart, walking around pretending everything was fine and not fooling anyone. Those blank chapters are real for me. I had a guy come in and use me. But my Edward came back to me, saving me, just like the book but without the Italy trip and impending danger. HAHA
    :flowerforyou: