100+ Pounds to Lose? Come on in!

Options
I know that there is already a group for those of us with a lot to lose, but it is really long and I'd like to start a fresh one. Sooo, I'm encouraging anyone out there with 100 plus pounds to lose to pull up a chair and join us!

LET'S DO THIS!!!

Replies

• LovelyLady1977
    Options
    I know that there is already a group for those of us with a lot to lose, but it is really long and I'd like to start a fresh one. Sooo, I'm encouraging anyone out there with 100 plus pounds to lose to pull up a chair and join us!

LET'S DO THIS!!!
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    I'm In! I have more than 180 pounds to lose :bigsmile:
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    Yay!
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    i still have 87 lbs to go so count me in. It is a long journey but with one step at a time and one day at a time i know we can do this. Just for today i am gonna eat healthy
    I tell myself that everyday wishing u all great success :flowerforyou: :tongue: :happy:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Hi everybody and WELCOME! I'm about to join the Biggest Weight Loser challenge and am ready to kick some BOO-TAY, lol!. That challenge along with this thread should be just the motivation that I need to stay on the right track.

I'm off to do my workout. Was going to the gym but hubby's not back with the car, so I'm just going to do one of my Walk Away the Pounds videos. Leslie Sansone is waaay annoying sometimes, but it's a good workout!

Smooches!
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    Yeah, it helps ... I'm currently on that one and this one....and starting Sept 1, I'll be on the 30 day shred challenge....I desparetly need to get weight off. :wink:
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    i'm in... i have about 160 to lose, so here we go!
  • cre13
    cre13 Posts: 68
    Options
    I'm in! I started last week needing to lose 100 pounds... but I've dropped 2lbs this last week... :happy: this will definitely be what i need to keep going! GOOD LUCK TO YA'LL!!! :flowerforyou:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    WELCOME everyone! Hope you all are having a WONDERFUL day so far!:smile:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Im in... I have over 150 to lose. I could use the all the motivation and friends to get me there.

Connie

86258.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Hello out there! How's everybody doing? I'm still plugging along over here. This is easier than I thought!
  • keepnfaith
    keepnfaith Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    100+ here so count me in! I am sooooo looking forward to a new healthier me! I know with each pound I will become physically healthy and emotionally too!!
    cheers to all :drinker: <
    it's water so it's ok :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

LET'S DO THIS!!!

Me Me Me! Thanks for the invite...:happy:

glancing around for a chair.:huh: ..ah, found one! Glad to be a part of this group...thanks so much for starting it LovelyLady 1977. :happy:

You're a sweetie...but PURPLE PEEPS still ROCK THE HOUSE! :laugh: :wink:

hoping you don't have any wet cyber noodles handy to slap me silly with....:noway:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Nope, no wet noodles here:laugh:

How's everybody coming along? Today ended my first week of my new WOE and the scale this morning reflected a loss of 5 pounds. I must say that that was the EASIEST 5 pounds I've ever lost in my whole life...well next to my boob reduction where I lost 7 pounds in a couple hours!:smile:

Anywho, I'm also stoked because I went one whole week eating NO pork and No beef, nothing but fish, chicken, and turkey. That is a TREMENDOUS feat for me. I'm all geared up and ready to go for week 2!

How's everyone else coming along?
    You're a sweetie...but PURPLE PEEPS still ROCK THE HOUSE! :laugh: :wink:

That may be true, but... YOU CAN'T OUTDO THE BLUE!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    Options
    I'm in 144 here.......Zoe
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Not to sure here.... I will weigh myself tomorrow for the biggest loser challenge. I know I didnt lose anyhow though.. I might have gained a couple but someone said my 6 lbs in the first week was all the water weight and now some of it has come back on. It must be because I have been working my butt off. Although its a really big butt LOL.

Connie
  • Canelitas
    Options
    :laugh: @ Connie

I'm going to weight myself tomorrow as well... We''ll see what happens :wink:
  • dragonfly1138
    Options
    I have 130 pounds to lose. I had started a couple of months ago, and i did good for about a month..... then the family dinners hit, friends had cookouts, and I totally blew it. I am so tired of this!!!! I have a year till my 16 year school reunion. I WILL do this. I have to not just for the reunion, but for me, for my kids. My health is on the line too. Because of my weight I cant get knee replacements now and i need both done. I have redone my info on here for a fresh start and tomorrow morning..... I am going to start my new way of life... I have too. I am so thankful to have this site with all you guys on here. I know its a big help to know it can be done!

To everyone out there on the road to a thinner you....good luck and I wish you all the best. Hang in there.
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Connie, I'm sure you're going to be pleasantly surprised at what you find on the scale tomorrow.

Monday is my usual weigh-in day, so I think I'll just use that weight for the official weigh-in of the Biggest Loser Challenge.

Signed,
    Your fellow big butt sister!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    :laugh: Yo Sista!

Ok, so we are the Big Butt Sistas!!!! :drinker:

Dragonfly1138 - Come join us in Biggest Losers, we start a new week tomorrow :bigsmile: