100+ Pounds to Lose? Come on in!

Options

Replies

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Lovely... I have always wanted a breast reduction. Was it pretty easy to get over. And if they do a reduction will they also lift them and make them purty... Even when I was skinny I have always had big breasts. Wouldnt you know the one thing my mother ever gave me was that. When I lose the weight if I still have biguns I want them reduced.

Connie

Good luck to all the big butts sisters
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Tish_BathingBeautieschillz-vi.gif
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Lovely... I have always wanted a breast reduction. Was it pretty easy to get over. And if they do a reduction will they also lift them and make them purty... Even when I was skinny I have always had big breasts. Wouldnt you know the one thing my mother ever gave me was that. When I lose the weight if I still have biguns I want them reduced.

Connie

Good luck to all the big butts sisters

Yup, it was quite easy to get over. The biggest problem for me was the swelling and the pressure. I didn't have any pain whatsoever, just a lot of swelling and pressure. But still, it was only mildly uncomfortable and only lasted about a week or two post surgery.

Ya know, before I had the surgery I had NEVER ever considered, or even wanted, a reduction (As a matter of fact, I kinda did it on a dare.). My "Big Girls" had been with me my whole life, even when I was smaller, and I LOVED them. But now that I've had it done, I wished I'd done it a LONG time ago! I encourage you to go for it!!!
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    I"m in! I have about 103 left to my goal, ugh. But it's totally doable and I'm totally ready to do it. :happy:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Tish - Where did you find my picture, Lady :embarassed:

Yay, Fay is in.... :drinker:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Tish - Where did you find my picture, Lady :embarassed:

Yay, Fay is in.... :drinker:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    i will total 60 lbs lost 50 already can i still join :flowerforyou:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    i will total 60 lbs lost 50 already can i still join :flowerforyou:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Of course, honey!:flowerforyou:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Welcme Eriny :drinker:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    This week I lost 2 more pounds, now I only need to lose about 178lbs. :bigsmile:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    I was so busy stressing over my puppy that I forgot to post that I lost 5 pounds last week!!!
  • VishousBabe
    Options
    Hi! Just found this group and I would like to join in. I've lost 10 since joining MFP- 37 total since starting my new healthy life in May. I've got 120 left to lose. Just want to say HI!!! to all and it's great to have people who understand the day to day struggles and can rejoice with me on the accomplishments. Looking forward to talking to everyone. Have a great day all!!!:happy:
  • VishousBabe
    Options
    Hope your puppy is ok...:flowerforyou:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Hope your puppy is ok...:flowerforyou:

Thanks! He's having surgery today (more about that in my blog), so I'm praying that everything goes well.

Doh! Where are my manners??? WELCOME to the group, sweetie!
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Welcome to the group, VishousBabe :flowerforyou:
  • Juliebean
    Options
    I am so in. I have about 125 left to lose, give or take a few pounds. I'd rather give them. Who wants 'em? :wink:
  • Jackiemal
    Jackiemal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I walk to Leslie too. Her voice does grate on you after awhile. :happy:

Oh and I have about 180 lbs to lose, so I'll join in!

Jackie

89924.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

'How does one become a butterfly?, she asked. 'You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.'
  • sl8on
    sl8on Posts: 22
    Options
    Hey there. I've already lost 90 lbs but would still like to lose about 35 more:happy: . So technically I am in the over 100+ pounds to lose. So I know what you guys are up against.
    Good Luck to everybody.
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Welcome, Ladies :drinker: