100+ Pounds to Lose? Come on in!

Options

Replies

• GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Good Morning ALl....how is everyone??:happy:

I'm doing well...I weigh in tomorrow for another group and do hope it shows a loss. I'm a bit nervous as I'm still midcycle and that can really do a number on water weight.
    :drinker: :drinker:

I was nervous to. 2 days in and no gain (no loss, but no gain). WOW! That was a first ever. Can't believe it. Usually 5-10 pound change. YAAAY! :happy: I am hopeful that this is an all new experience for me.
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Welcome Mrsfraz :flowerforyou:

Welcome Ophedian :flowerforyou:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I actually lose some weight this week after my 1 lb gain last week. I cant talk about it yet though until Biggest Loser weights get posted. I bought me a spaghetti squash to try. I hope I like it. I am not much of a veggie eater unless its your plain everyday veggies. I hated squash when I was a kid but have never tried spaghetti squash. I havent been checking in on this thread to often, I guess I need to start doing that.

Im sorry your puppy has a broken leg Lady. How sad:cry:

Connie
  • GoGetterMom
    Options
    I actually lose some weight this week after my 1 lb gain last week. I cant talk about it yet though until Biggest Loser weights get posted. I bought me a spaghetti squash to try. I hope I like it. I am not much of a veggie eater unless its your plain everyday veggies. I hated squash when I was a kid but have never tried spaghetti squash. I havent been checking in on this thread to often, I guess I need to start doing that.

Connie
    Hi Connie - I love just about all the veggies, but can you have Splenda brown sugar on yours? My husband will ONLY eat it that way (generally he is a guy who won't eat it if it is green or says salad in the name, but of late not any veggie)
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    I actually lose some weight this week after my 1 lb gain last week.

YOU GO GIRL!

Im sorry your puppy has a broken leg Lady. How sad:cry:

Yeah. I felt really bad because he broke it while playing with me. He's fine now, though. He had surgery to pin the bones back together last Friday and, except for his leg, is back to his old self. He's back to his old self a little too much. The little booger won't stay still so his leg can heal, lol!
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    I hated squash (and just about all vegetables) when I was younger. I LOVE veggies now, though! I guess taste buds really do mature with age. My favorite way to eat them is roasted or grilled. Mmm!:tongue:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    I hated them as well ... Now I enjoy eating salads, cabbage with lemon and red beets .... green peas, carrots, celery and bell peppers....among others, but there are still some I can't stand ... :ohwell:

How's everyone's week been?

I'll let you know my weight loss tonight...read you then :wink:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All:flowerforyou:

How is everyone doing? I weigh in a bit later at the gym.. OMGosh...I do hope I can at least do a maintain...my fingers feel weird (ya know that icky feeling during cycle or midcycle where the rings feel strange on your fingers...um, bloating:grumble: )

I've been doing great on my clean eating so how cool would it be if I lost even during a time when I'm retaining water. :tongue:
  • GoGetterMom
    Options
    Good Morning All:flowerforyou:

How is everyone doing? I weigh in a bit later at the gym.. OMGosh...I do hope I can at least do a maintain...my fingers feel weird (ya know that icky feeling during cycle or midcycle where the rings feel strange on your fingers...um, bloating:grumble: )

I've been doing great on my clean eating so how cool would it be if I lost even during a time when I'm retaining water. :tongue:
    That would be awesome! I'm retaining today too, so we shall see what happens....
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    02jjjj.gif
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    I'm here and doing GREAT! Ready to go back to work today (did I just say that, lol!!!) Good luck to all those with weigh-ins today!
  • GoGetterMom
    Options
    Yaaahooo! :happy: Down 7 pounds - no real exercise this week (needed a baseline for my starting week). Soooo excited! Now I can hit the gym... My New Balance have been feeling neglected! Can't wait! I have so much to do before I can get into that next smaller size.... Thanks to y'all for your support! I love you! :heart:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I just got my Turbo Jam in the mail. I cant wait until the morning to give it a try. I have already done one workout today and I am planning on going to a zumba class tonight so I dont want to do to much.

How is everyone doing today?

Connie
  • Juliebean
    Options
    I'm not weighing in until Friday this week, but I have to brag a little bit. I have been doing Jillian's 30 day shred this week, and even though it's only been 2 days, I'm still really proud of myself. I am still walking every day at lunch for 30 mins and then doing the 20 min shred dvd when I get home. Hoping for at least a 2 pound loss this week, but vowing not to get discouraged if I don't see it...!

Good luck to all of you weighing in today. Keep us posted!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Where is everyone???!!! COME ON! Check in and let us know how you're doing!!!
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Hey everyone....I as some of you might know already, I lost 3lbs this week :bigsmile:

I am officially under 300lbs....yay! :drinker:
  • GoGetterMom
    Options
    Hey everyone....I as some of you might know already, I lost 3lbs this week :bigsmile:

I am officially under 300lbs....yay! :drinker:
    Woooohoooo! That is awesome! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I got to the gym last night.... My hubby had been saying he was going to go with me now for 3 days. Wed. & Thurs. he guilted me into not going (I totally felt sabotaged). :noway: I went last night - to spite him. He wasn't very happy I wasn't with him (he could've gone if he'd really wanted to). He text me 3 times in the hour I was there.... :explode: Grrrr! Needless to say - not a happy wife. :grumble:

Got done with 30 minutes of hard core running on the Arc Trainer & felt the endorphins kick in.... Whew! Feeling much better! :smile: Did a 10 minute cool down on the elliptical with a girlfriend who was there.... *deep sigh* Feeling MUCH better! :happy:

Here we are Saturday AM & he got called into work, so I am heading for the gym around 11 and coming home to paint thereafter. Should be flying high by then... :happy:

Have an awesome weekend ladies!!!
  • Canelitas
    Options
    I guess your hubby likes having you around, it would be sad, if he didn't...Keep up the good work.

Today, I have decided to clean the house really good. And organize my desk and Paperwork. I'll probably end up walking later on tonight....Have fun painint! :smile:
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    Hey, everyone! I would have checked in sooner but it's been a busy week. I had a job interview yesterday at Sam's Club and, for the first time in almost 2 years, I am EMPLOYED! This is a super big deal because I get to interact with real adults for a few hours a day. :happy: It's also an on-your-feet thing, so I get to burn more calories and spend less time eating. Hooray for me!

Great job, Canelitas, and keep it up! That's a huge milestone and I'm so excited for you. :flowerforyou: :drinker: