creepiest thing you've seen on mfp?

Options
mrmarius
mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
lol this should be interesting, it can be something that happened to you or something you saw please refrain from naming names though.

for me it was seeing a guy tell another guy he'd lick his muscles up and down.. :sick: and he was dead serious about it lol but hey to each his own

Replies

• nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    IDK - if I had muscles anywhere - I might lick them. lol
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    ummm I know we all are cool but I dont think i'd say that one. The craziest this I saw was a naked pic, it was only up for like 2 min! I dont even think they're on the site any more.
  • Sc4ever
    Sc4ever Posts: 33
    Options
    interesting..... :huh: btw congrats on your weightloss
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    People starving themselves and people supporting them is pretty creepy. I have seen a few of them on here. It really worries me when people do this.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Graphic and/or lewd user names - Why? Are they supposed to be funny? I don't get it.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I have not seen a creepy news feed post but I have gotten seriously creepy pm's. I dunno why someone would think a woman would want to chat with them when they start out right of the gate with seriously overly descript vulgarity and nasty perversion about what they want or like in a woman. I am not talking about a pm giving you a compliment or even a bit forward and to the point, I am talking about straight up make your jaw hit the keyboard nasty sh**. I am soooo not a prude but if you make ME uncomfortable, that says a lot. I like to joke and be a bit of a perv. but there is a line you should have the God given sense not to cross.
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Can I make something up? That could be fun. I haven't seen anything truly creepy here. Well that's not entirely true. A lot of us did see when a chick tried to plan an intervention through the forums for another mfp member and posted her food diary from the last month. That was pretty creepy. But I'm thinking like "I want to take a picture of your feet" creepy.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I have not seen a creepy news feed post but I have gotten seriously creepy pm's. I dunno why someone would think a woman would want to chat with them when they start out right of the gate with seriously overly descript vulgarity and nasty perversion about what they want or like in a woman. I am not talking about a pm giving you a compliment or even a bit forward and to the point, I am talking about straight up make your jaw hit the keyboard nasty sh**. I am soooo not a prude but if you make ME uncomfortable, that says a lot. I like to joke and be a bit of a perv. but there is a line you should have the God given sense not to cross.

Sorry.
  • RoadDog
    Options
    ummm I know we all are cool but I dont think i'd say that one. The craziest this I saw was a naked pic, it was only up for like 2 min! I dont even think they're on the site any more.

Sorry.
  • Leslie2273
    Leslie2273 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I've seen some pretty risque profile pics but for me the creepiest was a guy friending me then sending me messages asking me questions like what I liked in a guy, etc then when I responded asking about his wife he sent me a message back & was pretty ****ty...then he unfriended me.

Don't get me wrong I don't mind anyone asking me personal questions but come on fess up when you're trying to strike up a flirtatious relationship and not totally on the level.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I get creeped out by jsrodgers' posts.
  • RoadDog
    Options
    lol this should be interesting, it can be something that happened to you or something you saw please refrain from naming names though.

for me it was seeing a guy tell another guy he'd lick his muscles up and down.. :sick: and he was dead serious about it lol but hey to each his own

Sorry.
  • darkhorse43
    darkhorse43 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    People starving themselves and people supporting them is pretty creepy. I have seen a few of them on here. It really worries me when people do this.

This.
  • RoadDog
    Options
    I've seen some pretty risque profile pics but for me the creepiest was a guy friending me then sending me messages asking me questions like what I liked in a guy, etc then when I responded asking about his wife he sent me a message back & was pretty ****ty...then he unfriended me.

Don't get me wrong I don't mind anyone asking me personal questions but come on fess up when you're trying to strike up a flirtatious relationship and not totally on the level.

Sorry.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

Sorry.
    She was referring to me. I am an atheist, so I don't have that kind of sense.
  • RoadDog
    Options

Sorry.
    She was referring to me. I am an atheist, so I don't have that kind of sense.

Sorry.
  • kelligonzales
    kelligonzales Posts: 391
    Options

Sorry.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kelligonzales
    kelligonzales Posts: 391
    Options
    I had a guy explain that his town was to small to flirt with anyone so if i would just give him my number we could "text" flirt.....SMH :huh:
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    when women post in forum topics that are clearly stated "For Men only"

And that TOM guy creeps me out.. i don't think i have ever seen his post personally but the way all these women talk about him they seem to hate and despise this guy. he must be up to no good around here.