creepiest thing you've seen on mfp?

Options

Replies

• kerriknox
    kerriknox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    And that TOM guy creeps me out.. i don't think i have ever seen his post personally but the way all these women talk about him they seem to hate and despise this guy. he must be up to no good around here.
    [/quote]

lol
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    bwahaha.gif

RD you are cracking me up!

Creepiest would be the made up whole life stories to go around whatever the topic of the day was. First she had no kids...then her kids had died...then her kids were alive. :noway: Never been in a relationship...divorced...married....

All of this along with various aspects of "her" life changed from day to day.

Sooo creepy. th_UnsureSmiley.gif
  • Leslie2273
    Leslie2273 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I had a guy explain that his town was to small to flirt with anyone so if i would just give him my number we could "text" flirt.....SMH :huh:

Seriously??? Are you sure he was talking about his 'town'??
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    when women post in forum topics that are clearly stated "For Men only"

And that TOM guy creeps me out.. i don't think i have ever seen his post personally but the way all these women talk about him they seem to hate and despise this guy. he must be up to no good around here.

oh, like men don't post in "women only" threads?:laugh:
    Tom is an *kitten*, I hate him.

And LMFAO @ RoadDog!!

As for me, the creepiest was when I got a PM from a married man asking "would it be wrong of me to say I want to jump your bones?"
    :noway:
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options

ha! Love this!
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I have not seen a creepy news feed post but I have gotten seriously creepy pm's. I dunno why someone would think a woman would want to chat with them when they start out right of the gate with seriously overly descript vulgarity and nasty perversion about what they want or like in a woman. I am not talking about a pm giving you a compliment or even a bit forward and to the point, I am talking about straight up make your jaw hit the keyboard nasty sh**. I am soooo not a prude but if you make ME uncomfortable, that says a lot. I like to joke and be a bit of a perv. but there is a line you should have the God given sense not to cross.

Sorry.

LOL, Not you RoadDog!!! You are too fun!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I had a guy explain that his town was to small to flirt with anyone so if i would just give him my number we could "text" flirt.....SMH :huh:

What does SMH mean? Haha sorry but Ive seen it a few times and have no clue!
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Not anything I've personally seen, but one of my friends was getting really crude PM's from one of their friends. Needless to say he didn't stay a friend for very long.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I get creeped out by jsrodgers' posts.

You too??? :noway:

:wink:
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    someone.... sheesh, I can't even say it..... actually logging their food & exercise and NOT goofing around on the boards!!! :noway:

Finall, something I don't have to apologise for.
  • kelligonzales
    kelligonzales Posts: 391
    Options

Shaking my head
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    People starving themselves and people supporting them is pretty creepy. I have seen a few of them on here. It really worries me when people do this.

This.
    yep
  • kelligonzales
    Options

Seriously??? Are you sure he was talking about his 'town'??

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    A lot of us did see when a chick tried to plan an intervention through the forums for another mfp member and posted her food diary from the last month. That was pretty creepy.

I saw that, yea she went too far posting it but apologized profusely and her heart was in the right place. In the end she said goodbye and disabled her account all b/c of some skinny starving chick, such a shame.
  • kelligonzales
    Options

oh, like men don't post in "women only" threads?:laugh:
    Tom is an *kitten*, I hate him.

And LMFAO @ RoadDog!!

As for me, the creepiest was when I got a PM from a married man asking "would it be wrong of me to say I want to jump your bones?"
    :noway:

Oh crap did you yes that is wrong
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options

Ya, he must be an evil b*stard!!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options

Shaking my head

O ok. Thanks for lettin me know :smile:
  • Leslie2273
    Leslie2273 Posts: 152 Member
    Options

That was so freakin funny bcuz I actually thought the same thing and I'm a chick!! I kept thinking 'WTH" until I figured it out now I can admit to everyone I'm a dumbass!! LMAO.

smiley-laughing025.gif
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options

lol
    [/quote]
    TOM is a jerk!:laugh:
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Can I make something up? That could be fun. I haven't seen anything truly creepy here. Well that's not entirely true. A lot of us did see when a chick tried to plan an intervention through the forums for another mfp member and posted her food diary from the last month. That was pretty creepy. But I'm thinking like "I want to take a picture of your feet" creepy.

Ohh I remember that ..... That chick that posted that thread sent me a 2 page PM basically talking mess to me because I replied that it wasn't cool for her to do that...I thought that was creepy ....so I blocked her