Options

Replies

• tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I get creeped out by jsrodgers' posts.

You too??? :noway:

:wink:

How is it I missed your posts??? I might like to be creeped out occasionally

That guy is such a freak!!

he he!!

You don't know the half of it! :indifferent:
  • brndygrl98
    brndygrl98 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    when women post in forum topics that are clearly stated "For Men only"

And that TOM guy creeps me out.. i don't think i have ever seen his post personally but the way all these women talk about him they seem to hate and despise this guy. he must be up to no good around here.

ROFLMAO....now THAT is funny!!
  • Geekbymarriage2
    Options
    Sorry. I'll do better.
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking I miss all the fun! :huh: :wink: :laugh:
  • cowlover22
    cowlover22 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Question for you guys...How come if someone post a pic that poeple think the person is underweight is offensive, but if someone were to weigh 800 lbs would it be the ok. I had my pic up. In my head it is one of my fatter pics and it bothered somebody so I took it off. Yeah i am one of those skinny girls that you were talking about, but I am here to get healthy not to encourage people to do behaviors. I get upset when people want really low BMIs b/c they really have no idea...anyway just curious...
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong I am more upset I have not made this list more than the crush list?
  • 1234lbsgone
    1234lbsgone Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I think it was last summer or maybe before. There was a profile, can't remember the name, he took a pic of himself in front of a mirror stark naked. Like, it was ALL just hangin out.:laugh: Mike deleted it as soon as it came to his attention.
  • LdyGeko
    LdyGeko Posts: 433
    Options
    bump
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Question for you guys...How come if someone post a pic that poeple think the person is underweight is offensive, but if someone were to weigh 800 lbs would it be the ok. I had my pic up. In my head it is one of my fatter pics and it bothered somebody so I took it off. Yeah i am one of those skinny girls that you were talking about, but I am here to get healthy not to encourage people to do behaviors. I get upset when people want really low BMIs b/c they really have no idea...anyway just curious...

Posting your pic wouldn't offend me - solely because I see your "eating disorder recovery" on your ticker. I think it's great you're here for support. Unfortunately, I also see alot of PRO-ana people here who expect us to support their illness (not their RECOVERY). Would a picture of an 800 lb person offend me? No, but (honestly), I'd probably be a little taken aback. HOWEVER, the fact that they are here to get better makes it unoffensive to me. They are trying to lose weight and be healthy - so more power to them! (and TO YOU for trying to get healthy!)

Don't worry what people have to say about your picture - they obviously are here to battle their own demons. Some people just don't know how to do it without drama.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I think I just creeped myself out by saying I might go gay for the Beastie Boys
  • Jb8885
    Jb8885 Posts: 126
    Options
    People starving themselves and people supporting them is pretty creepy. I have seen a few of them on here. It really worries me when people do this.

Yeah i've seen that on here quite a bit too..like people at a super low weight and still saying they're fat and need to lose more weight...its crazy. And their diary had like 2 bites of food on it. It's sad really.
  • Jb8885
    Jb8885 Posts: 126
    Options
    Is it wrong I am more upset I have not made this list more than the crush list?

Awww haha...you can be my crush
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    no not really any creepy stuff... just the basics. i defriended one person one time for the description she went into one time about her personal life. sometimes people take it too far. but other then the occasional dirty message from the married man, nothing much. lol.

Sorry Mishel, i won't do it again, :laugh: :bigsmile: :devil:
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    *breathes sighs of relief* at least my name wasn't mentioned, that I saw
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    ive seen a few things that I would call just stupid,but not really anything creepy except the food diary posting chick.
  • 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    Options
    when women post in forum topics that are clearly stated "For Men only"

And that TOM guy creeps me out.. i don't think i have ever seen his post personally but the way all these women talk about him they seem to hate and despise this guy. he must be up to no good around here.

LMAO
  • 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    Options
    Me, I mean have you seen my pics or read my posts?

Now I'm getting creeped out....lol
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    People starving themselves and people supporting them is pretty creepy. I have seen a few of them on here. It really worries me when people do this.

Yeah, this. :frown: Especially when they complain that people say they're too thin, when they're frighteningly thin. And you know nothing short of a medical emergency is going to get through to them.
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    ummm I know we all are cool but I dont think i'd say that one. The craziest this I saw was a naked pic, it was only up for like 2 min! I dont even think they're on the site any more.

I saw it too! Nothing can beat the naked pic...
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I have not seen a creepy news feed post but I have gotten seriously creepy pm's. I dunno why someone would think a woman would want to chat with them when they start out right of the gate with seriously overly descript vulgarity and nasty perversion about what they want or like in a woman. I am not talking about a pm giving you a compliment or even a bit forward and to the point, I am talking about straight up make your jaw hit the keyboard nasty sh**. I am soooo not a prude but if you make ME uncomfortable, that says a lot. I like to joke and be a bit of a perv. but there is a line you should have the God given sense not to cross.

Sorry.
    She was referring to me. I am an atheist, so I don't have that kind of sense.

Sorry.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: