creepiest thing you've seen on mfp?

Options

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    RoadDog, you crack me up! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Now, I'll go back and read the rest of the posts. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I think alot of my friends say I might be the creepiest thing on here. I curse, sexually harass and have no filter.

Aaaaaaaaaaand I'm ok with that! :drinker:
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Jeepers Creepers where did you get those peepers. :glasses:
  • mkcalvert
    mkcalvert Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    People starving themselves and people supporting them is pretty creepy. I have seen a few of them on here. It really worries me when people do this.

I saw where a 5'3" girl was wanting to get down from 118 to 95, I googled it and that is no where NEAR her healthy weight, but to each his own I guess...Seeing stuff like that just makes me scared for people :brokenheart:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    when women post in forum topics that are clearly stated "For Men only"

And that TOM guy creeps me out.. i don't think i have ever seen his post personally but the way all these women talk about him they seem to hate and despise this guy. he must be up to no good around here.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I think alot of my friends say I might be the creepiest thing on here. I curse, sexually harass and have no filter.

Sounds like you'd be a good friend for me!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

Pffft...I can out-creep you any day.
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options

that is why I love you so so so much!!
    *lick*
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options

Jeff, I read your blog - good god you deal with a lot of SH**....
  • Melisha82
    Melisha82 Posts: 243
    Options
    There are all kinds of creepers out there!!!! Freaks me out hahaha. Not to start any beef on here, but the sexually suggestive pictures that some people have on their profiles probably don't help the "keep the creepers at bay" cause. lol:huh:
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

Jeff, I read your blog - good god you deal with a lot of SH**....

Just sayin'! Feel free to click on that little green arrow to the left if you liked my blog.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options

DA, that is why we love you. :)
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    It's definitely the PMs...very, very strange sometimes.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I Love my DarkAngel....

That is all.....
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    A lot of us did see when a chick tried to plan an intervention through the forums for another mfp member and posted her food diary from the last month. That was pretty creepy.

I saw that, yea she went too far posting it but apologized profusely and her heart was in the right place. In the end she said goodbye and disabled her account all b/c of some skinny starving chick, such a shame.

smh @ you. It doesn't matter if your "heart is in the right place". That was ****ed up.

"all b/c of some skinny starving chick"

That says a lot about the kind of person you are. Eating disorders are really ****ty. Nobody should be publicly humiliated for one.

You just contradicted yourself in your spaz-out did you notice that? That "some skinny chick" did NOT have an ED, that was the point, she had a few low days and her "stalker" - for lack of a better word outed her on that b/c she thought she had an ED and wanted to save her but in reality just got too involved. She tried to help her by rallying support but an intervention for someone you don't know online is a little too involved.

IT ALWAYS MATTERS WHEN YOUR HEART IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE. That's not to say the ends ALWAYS justify the means but that when you start from a place of love, compassion then your goal is to help not to hurt. It’s like when parents say “you are getting too skinny” we hear that complaint daily on MFP but that’s b/c they are worried. If they are jealous then they go further… perhaps the “stalker” was jealous too, we’ll never know.
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    When fesse nicked my profile picture stuck it on her profile and prompty started to post on threads about the TOM

Hahaha
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    for me it was seeing a guy tell another guy he'd lick his muscles up and down.. :sick: and he was dead serious about it lol but hey to each his own

LOL! I remember this and know who you're talking about, lol. :)

I'm being stalked currently, right now. That's the creepiest thing I've seen. It's not even a creepy guy, it's a girl.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    The creepiest thing is that bbygrl5 keeps stalking me and sends me random pm's at like 2-3am asking for pictures of my back and shoulders and send me nudes of herself on a sheepskin rug.....which wasn't that creepy actually.
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    The creepiest thing is that bbygrl5 keeps stalking me and sends me random pm's at like 2-3am asking for pictures of my back and shoulders and send me nudes of herself on a sheepskin rug.....which wasn't that creepy actually.

She did that to me last month. She will move on once she has her way with you.