BATTLE OF THE BULGE SUMMER WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE!!! - Whose

Options

Replies

• youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Me too please!! I need an online challenge group!
  • Calorie_Ninja
    Calorie_Ninja Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a lot of fun. I'm so in!!!
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    My birthday is tomorrow and I'm starting P90X Monday, so this is perfect for me. I'm in!
  • Vendetta2300
    Options
    Just joined the community here at MFP the other day, and I think I want to do a challenge too.

So, if you'll have me, I would like to join too =)
  • arsonsmom
    arsonsmom Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Im in!!
  • kristidann
    kristidann Posts: 42
    Options
    BUMP :)
  • prplangl4
    prplangl4 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    There's tons of people who signed up and haven't messaged me their weights!! Add me as a friend and send me a message with your weigh in for today (DAY 1 OF THE CHALLLENNNEGEEEEE WOOOT WOOOTT!!!!)

We're always accepting contestants - but you better be committed and ready to lose weight!!! :bigsmile: We want to see how much we can collectively lose weight together this summer and show how successful we all can be - who knows maybe we'll make it on the news!!!! :laugh: (no for real, we probably could if we all do really great!)

Once you join you're stuck with us and willllll be losing weight! (this is like hotel california :noway: but in a good way!!! (:happy:

RULES:
    Each monday at the same time weigh yourself and message me your weight (some people also send waist and hip) each. I'll track everyone's progress on a master spreadsheet.

I'll post each week who lost weight. I will also post a song of the day, make song dedications out to certain people based on their progress, and a daily tip/challenge to keep us all motivated!!!and I will add you to a master spreadsheet - I'll post each week who lost wait. I will also post a song of the day, make song dedications out to certain people based on their progress, and a daily tip/challenge to keep us all motivated!!!
  • prplangl4
    Options
    Still waiting on most people to send their weigh-ins...

As promised here is an appropriate song to get things started: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKqV7DB8Iwg

SHOUT OUTS:
    1. Bigups to mindeyc and unamae who say they have lost weight already (see how great this challenge is people are losing weight just thinking about it :wink: congrats congrats

2. wishmaine - let's wish her a happy birthday!!! :flowerforyou:

3. Vendetta2300 is new to MFP so let's welcome her as the new kid on the block :smile:

I will be posting shoutouts and challenges periodically so keep checking (especially after we start tracking progress.)...

CHALLENGE/TIP OF THE DAY:
    I challenege EVERYBODY to do AT LEAST 20 MINUTES straight of an exercise (jogging, elliptical, dancing - get up and do something and DON'T STOP TIL YOU GET ENOUGH! :glasses: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yURRmWtbTbo

LETTTTTT'SSS GOOOOO!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • tamlom
    tamlom Posts: 49
    Options
    I'm In!
  • prplangl4
    Options
    heyyyy everbooddy my mom just joined the challenge...everybody say HEYYY TAMMMY ;-) this challenge is on like donkey Kong folks! :laugh:
  • aportillo8
    aportillo8 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi Tammy!!!!! welcome to the challange!!!
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    thank you for the encouragement.....this is going to be a fun challenge.....cant wait to see how everyone does....will you be posting the spreadsheet?
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    i forgot....HIIIII TAMMMYYYYYY...BIG WAVE!!!
  • prplangl4
    Options
    yes I will post every Tuesday the results!!!
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    A special shout-out to Tammy!!! :drinker:
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Hi Tammy! Welcome. Quite a son ya got there!
  • prplangl4
    Options
    I'm a girl - I'm just mushed between a bunch of beer belly guys in my pic :laugh:

Picture of my scale this morning (just kidding I wanted to test if I could post an image in our posts) :tongue:

weight_loss_help-diet-blog-1-pic.jpg
  • mistyrider
    mistyrider Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm in!

May 16th - 191.4
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    great...cant wait to see where i am on the spreadsheet.....i wish everyone the best of luck....
  • tamlom
    tamlom Posts: 49
    Options
    Cheers!