Options

Replies

• kristinmkartist
    kristinmkartist Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey
    Weight- 167.8
    Goal weight by Aug is 150.

I don't have my measurements yet either I will get those tomorrow and I don't get on here every day to post so I hope I don't miss to much.
  • SLIM195
    SLIM195 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hello: Everyone

I did Wii Boxing for 45 minutes today.
  • ready4achange1
    Options
    Good Morning :) Hope everyone is off to a good start! My son had baseball last night and got home late. Normally I would make an excuse NOT to workout but I DID. I did Turbo Fire HIIT 15, it was only 15 minutes but I did it... For me it's no more excuses! Also didn't snack last night which is huge for me!!

Have a great day:flowerforyou:
  • prplangl4
    prplangl4 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    91tuesday8.gif

BATTLE OF THE BULGE: DAY 2 Tuesday, May 17

1. the start of each new day I will post an image of the day so you can easily find the 'new day' post :happy:

2. We are up to 68 'contestants'!!! Most everyone has weighed in - yay!! Some have not (if your name is below please send me your weight if you want to keep up with the challenge):

helena4
    jenvens
    kel1kel
    kristidann
    letsgetserious
    Lwoodbury
    MeaganAnn84
    mishkamichelle
    mrsjones806
    prtykekedd
    Raven00
    tottyabird
    zoom30

3. I will post each day's challenge or tip and song in my profile status and also on this forum so there are no excuses!!! Since you are all my friend you will see the status update AND know where this forum is so let's all keep it up!!!

4. We have friends with us from other countries, so I will post the daily challenge before midnight EST the day before for them.

DAILY CHALLENGE/TIP - FILL YOUR CUP!:drinker: <-- that's water!!!
    It is important to drink lots of water daily, especially if you work out. If you feel hungry, you are more than likely dehydrated and just need some water!! Water also fuels your muscles, cleanses out your system, keeps your skin refreshed, and helps you feel renewed! The rule is take your weight and divide in 1/2 and thats how many oz of water you should drink daily (more if you work out). SO TODAY, LET'S ALL FILL OUR CUPS IN MFP AND DRINK AT LEAST 8 GLASSES OF WATER <64 OZ>! LET'S DO IT!

SHARE YOUR SECRETS TO SUCCESS:
    Do you drink enough water daily? How do you do it - share your secrets with everyone!

MOTIVATIONAL SONG FOR THE DAY:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl_F74xBvkk
    Let's Sweat! This will get you movin!!!
  • snowbaby1492
    Options
    I get all my water in by filling up a couple water bottles and keeping them with me. If I feel hungry, I drink half of one and wait to see if I'm still hungry. I also won't eat a meal without first drinking at least 8 oz of water :)
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Good luck listening to this song and sitting still!! Need that on my mp3 on repeat :happy:
  • prplangl4
    Options
    [/quote]

Good luck listening to this song and sitting still!! Need that on my mp3 on repeat :happy:
    [/quote]

Add it so when you don't feel like working out one day just play the song and get up and dance around! At least you did something!!!
  • prplangl4
    Options
    great ideas!!

1. I was told drink a full glass of water before every meal and that will help you not over eat!!!

2. I hate using up waterbottles so I bought a fat round 'bubba keg' for $5 from walmart and fill that everyday (I drink faster/more with it) - its 54 oz I believe. bubba-keg-240x300.jpg

OR I buy the 1.5 Liter (50 oz) long bottle of water from the grocery store (helps me to see how much more water I need to drink.

3. Every stoplight on the way to work I drink the water until the light turns green!! (did I mention I like games too much lol) Gotta go soon as I get to work but it works!
  • IamBrande
    IamBrande Posts: 237
    Options
    The best way that I drink all of my water, is to make sure I have a straw. Any cups with any straws. You drink faster thru a straw, you will drink more without realizing it. I dont like feeling like I am "gulping" water, or having my upper lip wet all the time.. I have several "Big" cups with their own straws... "For Me" this ensures that I get A LOT of water in.

Also, as a previous poster stated I refill water bottles put them in the crisper drawers in my fridge, and before I leave to go anyway I put 3 or 4 into my insulated cooler bag , zip up, and off we go!!

Plan ahead........ get your insultated bag, 3-4 waters, healthy fruit snacks, raw veggies...toss them into your bag, zip up and go run errands!!!

Works for me anyway! =)
  • TheSpicyMermaid
    TheSpicyMermaid Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I wanna play too. I'll give it a shot. I only have access to a scale Tuesday-Saturday, so I hope that'll work.
    I weight in at 151.9 today. (see goals in my ticker!)
  • art4fun69
    art4fun69 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i'm in
  • art4fun69
    art4fun69 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Sorry forgot the weight, CW 147. Some people added measurements would you like those too?
  • jacquejl
    jacquejl Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

What's the name of the song? I can't access You Tube at work, but I'd like to look it up on my phone. Thanks!!
  • prplangl4
    Options
    For the newbies - add me as a friend and each monday message me your weight and I will track it in a spreadsheet. I will announce on tuesday the top biggest losers - every 5 weeks we will do the overall monthly biggest loser - the 5 week deadlines are in the first post - WELCOME!
  • prplangl4
    Options
    song of day: Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) by C & C Music Factory Freedom Williams
  • TheSpicyMermaid
    TheSpicyMermaid Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I HATE water.

BUT, what makes me drink a lot of water is silly: I LOOOOVE reusable water bottles, so I'll buy a couple of really cool/cute ones or decorate my own. I also love thos big double-walled cups from Bed Bath and Beyond. My latest bottle is from lovebottle.net. I like drinking out of glass (which the Love Bottle is) and you can write motivational sappiness on it with a Sharpie!

Anyways. Cute bottles/cups = me WANTING to drink out of them! Water tastes great in a cute cup.
  • determinedx3
    determinedx3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Im in... start 169
  • steffiluwho
    steffiluwho Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    yummy water!!! i take a big cup (3cups) to bed with me and drink it in the morning when i get up...i dont usually drink cold water unless its super hot outside.....but cold water burns more calories (? or so ive heard)
    have a terrific Tuesday!!
  • jacquejl
    jacquejl Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    song of day: Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) by C & C Music Factory Freedom Williams

I LOVE that song, thanks!!!!
  • gympamela
    gympamela Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I did Spin class last night and tons of weights and some good cardio this morning, Im riding my horse after work (a loggable exercise-who knew??) and tomorrow is another Spin class!! I am hoping to get rid of this fat FAST!~