BATTLE OF THE BULGE SUMMER WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE!!! - Whose

Options

Replies

• LWOODB
    LWOODB Posts: 2
    Options
    To stay motivated, I have a gym partner who has already lost a significant amount of weight. I look at her and think, "If she can do it than surely I can!"
  • prplangl4
    prplangl4 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    You are the BEST team leader/ motivator!!! You rock and I just think I love you! hahahahaha

I will put on my clothing tomorrow snap a picture, box them up, and take them out in 15weeks!!!

I love your calender Idea...I'm stealing it! =)

Haha thanks! Send me your email address and I can send you the templates I use so you don't have to reinvent the wheel! By the way I stole your weekly weigh-ins in the signature idea...AWESOMENESS! I think I love you too lol :laugh:
  • nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    You are the BEST team leader/ motivator!!! You rock and I just think I love you! hahahahaha

I will put on my clothing tomorrow snap a picture, box them up, and take them out in 15weeks!!!

I love your calender Idea...I'm stealing it! =)

Haha thanks! Send me your email address and I can send you the templates I use so you don't have to reinvent the wheel! By the way I stole your weekly weigh-ins in the signature idea...AWESOMENESS! I think I love you too lol :laugh:

How do I make a signature ??? im a little behind on the MFP coolness =)
  • SLIM195
    SLIM195 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    prplangl4, This :flowerforyou: you for being an AWESOME Team Leader & Motivator. Keep up the great work.
  • prplangl4
    Options
    How do I make a signature ??? im a little behind on the MFP coolness =)

Community tab (top R corner) --> signature (4th one in - home, recent posts, my topics, signature)

Then add what you want in there and hit save :glasses:
  • Ping_A1C2U
    Ping_A1C2U Posts: 91
    Options
    Yay, I'm in! Fun times!
  • prplangl4
    Options
    prplangl4, This :flowerforyou: you for being an AWESOME Team Leader & Motivator. Keep up the great work.

:blushing: THANK YA KINDLY!!! :smile: BTW everybody the name's Bond, James Bond :huh: Ok fine, it's Kristy and I couldn't find a way to make it work with the whole Bond thing (2 syllables vs 1...messed me up) I bid you all adieu til it be morrow (yes I just combined Dr. Evil with shakespeare...its what I do) :laugh:
  • nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Got my water in :heart:
    I feel so hydrated lol!!! I really should drink this much water everyday!!
  • Hannahrenee86
    Hannahrenee86 Posts: 183
    Options
    Wohoo . Just joined this challenge and I am pumped. I am having an amazing day. I did P90x Chest/Shoulders/Triceps, AbRipperX, My Challenge, and Plyometrics. I am exhausted,though I have gotten in my 12 cups of water!

Good luck this week. We can do this.
  • Maxylicious
    Maxylicious Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Yay! i want in! a couple of days late but im sending u my stats anyways :):):)
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    i met the goal!!
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I did really well today until leftovers from my favorite Schezwan restaurant. I only ate a couple bites of it but I'm sure even that put me over my calories.
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    im diggin today's challenge....i will do it this afternoon....
  • x_sotonguetied
    Options
    awh, this is awesome! i definitely want to join! :)
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    Yes please! I am so in :tongue:
  • soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    Options
    Good Morning, everyone! Great challenge for today. I actually did take my before pictures in January when I first started thinking about trying to get healthier and happier for 2011. You can find it in my photos on my profile or at my blog in the About Me section at: www.fatmamatophatmama.blogspot.com .

Have you been in a rut before and got remotivated to lose weight? WHAT DO YOU DO TO STAY MOTIVATED?

Yes, I have been in a rut for a few months up until about two weeks ago. I don't get much support at home and it gets very frustrating at times. However, after much soul-searching, I realized that I don't need their support because I am doing this for me. (And them, but I have had to accept the fact that they just don't understand that) Around here, food has = love and I have been trying to re-teach the children and The Man that they can love me and show their love in other ways. It's been getting better.
    As for how I STAY motivated now. The amazing people I've met here have helped immensely. When you surround yourself with people who have similar goals, it makes it easier to keep from feeling all alone in what you are trying to achieve. I also try not to set too lofty of goals and just take each day and do the best I can THAT day without worrying about tomorrow.
  • IamBrande
    IamBrande Posts: 237
    Options
    SoShotOut: Very well said!! Staying motivated has to come from within. Not everyone is going to motivate or support you. For one selfish reason or another, anything someone can do to sabotage your efforts they will try. You have to have a mental visual in your mind to get you through the slumps! there will be plataeu's, and you will hit obstacles, but I see it like rock climbing, when you have started climbing you just have to keep going until you reach the top!!! If you let go and fall .... you have to start that obstacle ALL over again!!

just climb over the obstacles, run thru the red tape, and Keep one foot in front of the other, at all times!! A great friend once told me , many years ago "You can not spend your life walking backwards, you miss all the beautiful things happening in front of you"

When you hit a slump, face forward, and dont look back, keep GOING!!!
  • soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    Options
    JeffsGirl4Life: Thanks! I was peeking at your page and you are very inspirational!

Isn't it true, though, that people who love you the most do the most to intentionally or unintentionally sabotage your efforts to become healthier in the guise of 'making you happy'? That's ok, though. I know that I can do this and I will keep plugging along one day at a time.
  • bel738
    bel738 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    i want in....i weighed in monday may 16th at 287 lbs
  • TheSpicyMermaid
    TheSpicyMermaid Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Damn you boyfriend, and damn you brownies!!