Waist: 47 in
    Hips: 51.5 in
    Thigh: 28.5 in
    Upper Arm: 15.5 in

gotcha!
  • Enduranze3
    Enduranze3 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Can I join? BTW, played the song at work and started dancing in my chair....needless to say my co workers now think I'm crazy lol
  • BeachGurl815
    BeachGurl815 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new and I would like to join your challenge!:bigsmile:
  • bemoore81
    bemoore81 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hello I am new started today , would love to be part of your challenge
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    i drink smart water....i drink the 33.8 qt. bottle, i drink 3-4 a day which is over 90 oz. a day, but i pee like a race horse and work out hard so i drink a lot....i take it to work with me and i drink one starting at lunch when im home, finish the first bottle around 4.....have another one between 5-6 and finish it around 7, then have another one about 9, finish it around 10....then have another one at 11 when i start my workout
  • kacione
    kacione Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. Where do I sign up.... or is it too late
  • journey2size10
    Options
    I have two 33.8 oz bottles I take to work and I make sure to have drank at least this amount before leaving. I have 40 oz at the gym (either before or right after work) and 20 oz with dinner. Plus I have to drink the majority of my water before 4 pm! If I don't, I'm up repeatedly @ night running to the restroom.
  • prplangl4
    prplangl4 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    rules-sign3.gif

If you want to join the group YOU HAVE TO add me as a friend and message me your starting weight. (we have over 75 members and I don't want to miss anyone).

1. EVERYBODY MESSAGE me (do not post in the blog) your weight and/or measurements EVERY MONDAY.

2. DAILY I will post a challenge/tip, motivational song, and ask for everyone to provide their advice in reference to the challenge/tip

3. Each new day I will post an image for the day for instance today's was 'happy tuesday' so you can easily find the start of the new day's posts. I will also post the daily info in my status updates as a reminder.

4. Every WEDNESDAY I will post our spreadsheet and announce the biggest losers. You will have an image you can use as your profile pic to showcase your achievement or can put in your signature

5. Any new rules/changes I will post the 'rules' image before it so you know what my post is in reference to.

I encourage everyone to visit the page daily and contribute to helping each other out. As the weeks go in I am sure we'll have all kinds of new creative ideas and challenges (buddying up, doing a team by weight class, etc.) to keep up the friendly competition and keep everyone engaged and active!

HAVE FUN AND LOSE AS MUCH WEIGHT IN THE NEXT 15 WEEKS!!!! :smile:
  • kaylor908
    kaylor908 Posts: 42
    Options
    I get all my water in by filling up a couple water bottles and keeping them with me. If I feel hungry, I drink half of one and wait to see if I'm still hungry. I also won't eat a meal without first drinking at least 8 oz of water :)

Great idea!

3. Every stoplight on the way to work I drink the water until the light turns green!! (did I mention I like games too much lol) Gotta go soon as I get to work but it works!

haha this is amazing

I love this group already
  • soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    Options
    I'm in! Just sent in my friend request and weigh in for the week.

As for the H2O .. I normally drink at least 80 oz. of water a day. Other than coffee, it's the only thing I drink!
  • nydragon
    nydragon Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    May 16 start weight : 146 lbs.:sad:
  • SLIM195
    SLIM195 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hey! Everyone

I like drinking H20, it stops me from drinking soda/pop. In the morning I take 4 bottles (16.9oz) out of the fridge and make sure I drink them before the day is over. I also, drink 2 or more bottles of water while I excerise. I notice now that I don't drink a lot of Pepsi like I use too, because I crave the water. It's better for the body.
  • cydneylee
    cydneylee Posts: 1
    Options
    You can count me in! :D
  • jacquejl
    jacquejl Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I keep a 16 oz glass on my desk. I fill it twice before lunch and twice before I leave work. I like to get all my water in by 4pm or I'm up all night. I'm terrible about getting enough on the weekend though.

Thanks!
  • prplangl4
    prplangl4 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    11614happy_wednesday_red_and_gold_glitter.gif

WED. MAY 18TH - DAY 3! "MAN IN THE MIRROR"

CHALLENGE/TIP
    "I'm lookin at the man (or wo-man) in the mirror and I'm asking him to change his ways!!!" (yes Michael Jackson). Today I'm asking everyone to put on an outfit they feel comfortable in and look at yourself in the mirror -:ohwell: and say GOODBYE!!! :indifferent: This is the start of a transformation and that will be the last time you see yourself like that!:blushing: I recommend everyone take a front and side picture, and we'll do it again at the end of the challenge - YOU can be that person who posts a blog with before and after photos, showing off your new bod :love:

MOTIVATIONAL SONGS OF THE DAY
    Look at yourself in the mirror after you take that picture and say to your old self:
    1. "GO WALK OUT THE DOOR TURN AROUND NOW YOU'RE NOT WELCOME ANYMORE - I WILL SURVIVE!":happy: (gloria gaynor)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBR2G-iI3-I

2. then say to yourself "I GOT A NEW ATTITUDE” (Patti Labelle):wink:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWfZ5SZZ4xE

3. Now get out there and WORK IT today!! To get in your groove remember, GROOVE IS IN THE HEART! (Deee Lite) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4D1HSL7P98

SHARE YOUR SECRETS TO SUCCESS:
    Have you been in a rut before and got remotivated to lose weight? WHAT DO YOU DO TO STAY MOTIVATED?
    I put a cork board right by my front door with a calendar that I use to fill in my workouts each day, and when I don’t work out I put a big red X for that day – everyone sees it as soon as they come in my house and ask about it, so it keeps me in check! I also track my weight loss on it each week and put a big red sad face if I don’t lose weight! And I told everyone at work I was working out again so they all know not to bring me cookies and unhealthy snacks – positive reinforcement!

SHOUT OUTS
    JENVENS (one of our peeps) is "lacking motivation" and in a funk...LET'S GET HER ENERGIZED!!! :smooched:
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I would like to join up - what do I need to do? Great idea to keep motivated over the summer!
  • IamBrande
    IamBrande Posts: 237
    Options
    You are the BEST team leader/ motivator!!! You rock and I just think I love you! hahahahaha

I will put on my clothing tomorrow snap a picture, box them up, and take them out in 15weeks!!!

I love your calender Idea...I'm stealing it! =)
  • steffae
    steffae Posts: 47
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • MitchaMusic
    Options
    IM IN :D yay!