A CHALLENGE FOR BINGERS

Options

Replies

• krystalmoore1986
    krystalmoore1986 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    today is my fifth day of not going over my cals by more than 100, and making healthy choices, staying close to my carbs/protien/fat ratio
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone...

Dancer -- you must feel great! I'm always so happy when I pull back from the brink. In fact, now is the perfect time for me to do that. I'm glad I read these posts -- I'm going to treat myself to a power yoga download and will do that before bed to combat the extra calories I ate today.

Nearing the end of DAY 2...
  • kels0724
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have never posted on here until now but have been using it for a while. I was just talking to my friend and we were trying to figure out a way to get ourselves NOT to binge!! I looked under the posts and found this one right away so i figured it was meant to be.
    I need the support of other and wil definately send this thread to my friend so we can try this together. Please continue to post on this one cause it helps so much to hear about how you guys are all doing!

Thanks so much! Here we go...tomorrow will be day 1!
  • Clairebee14
    Options
    I AM SO IN.
    DAY ONE IS TOMORROW. AHH.
  • dancer33
    dancer33 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Today is the end of day 6!!! It was day 7 last time that I flubbed up a bit and had to start back over at 1....so hopefully I can nail day 7 right on the head tomorrow and say TAKE THAT!!!:drinker:
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    At the end of day 2....taking this one day at a time...the goal for now is to beat the dreaded day three!!!! Wish me well:drinker:
  • sarakenna1
    Options
    Yesturday was travel day for me. I'm in SoCal all week for a training course and visiting my family. I'm trying really hard not to blow it while I'm here, but we are going out for food a lot which makes it difficult. I had two beers last night with my sister. I havn't had beer for weeks! (Mostly just been drinking wine, if anything at all). I'm not binging, just not eating as healthy as I do when I'm at home. I'm going to HB today to ride a bike down the boardwalk. I'm going to try to find a Bakram Yoga class while I'm here too.(I hear there's one in Fullerton...) Here's to avoiding sushi restaurants!!!
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Day 2 for me today and I'm determined to get past day 5 this time. I know I've got a challenge because I'm totally in a plateau. I think I'm going to up my cals a little and see what happens this week. SO frustrating.
  • bobbie0529
    Options
    I'm in too. Today is my day 1.

91852.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • mamakitty
    Options
    Day 6 is almost over. Hopefully I can be good tonight.
  • erussell
    Options
    well back to day one today I really blew it yesterday! Hope tomorrow will be a day two for me. Keep up the good work, ya'll!!!
  • kels0724
    Options
    So, I did okay tonight but i am not that satisfied because i had a bit more than i needed. So i am calling tomorrow my day one and I plan to do really well!!
  • punka274
    Options
    Today is my day one....after going 15days without a binge I caved last night and had one:explode: And Im gonna tell you guys everything I ate....even if it embarrasses the hell out of me

mcdonalds...double cheeseburger,large fry, apple pie
    then later on a hershy bar with almonds(omg,it was good:love: ) then i had two whisky drinks with my DH after the kids have gone to bed(that was nice too)

Oh,and I also picked off my kids leftovers...

I went WAY over my limit......:sad: :sad: :sad: ....I need a hug:cry:

I have to admit that i feel better now that ive 'typed' about it:wink:
  • mamakitty
    Options
    Day 1 again for me. I drank too much wine last night and got the munchies.
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Options
    I am doing well this weekend- not having my boyfriend has helped and made me look at that relationship as well...hmmmm. He is so easily stressed out and needs so much of my time and attention that I realize it is hard for me to relax and destress. When he called me on his way home from his trip all he did was vent to me about how stressful his weekend was, etc. I care about him but his inability to regulate his own stress is really starting to affect me a lot. I dont want to live like that. A lot to think about....

Planning my meals even on the weekends has helped- I almost look at it as seriously as a diabetic would have to and plan like that and have to eat every couple of hours. This helps me to realize how impt it is to keep my body well fed and hydrated and limit my stress.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: I beat my record of 4 days!!!! I survived the weekend!!! And of course it helps when there are no major plans Another thing that helped, two great workouts!! :laugh: :laugh: first mini goal is 10 days straight and continue from there!!! :flowerforyou:
  • sarakenna1
    Options
    Day 5, and sill doing well even though I am away from home. I had a really nice dinner tonight, and it came to over 800 calories. Yikes. However..... I had also gone to a Bikram Yoga class right before dinner so I had earned over 600 calories! Cool! I'm going to go to that class all week while I am here in Ca.
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Day 1. I can do this! :wink:

Since we'll have a few days off (Th to Sun this week), I was wondering how do you guys do it when you're afk (away from keyboard). Do you have a notebook with you?

I'm a bit worried, cos we'll be eating out and stuff, but I guess I should not be, since there are healthy choices there too. I suppose we'll be doing lots of walking, which should make up for the aerobic classes. I just need this vacation soooo much, to get my batteries recharged (I suspect being tired has to do a lot with the - lack of - motivation and determination).

Summing up, I CAN DO THIS! :smile:
  • dancer33
    dancer33 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Confession time.........

i absolutely BLEW it this weekend. It was probably one of the worst binge weekends ever. I'm so dissappointed in myself and feel disgusting. I'm back at day 1. :cry:
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    This just makes (at least) two of us. :embarassed: But it makes two of us thinking "WE CAN DO IT!", right?