A CHALLENGE FOR BINGERS

Options

Replies

• sarakenna1
    Options
    Today was my day 1 (after yesterday's sushi binge), but I didn't do as well as I had planned. I was eating conference food all day, and they actually brought in gummy bears, licorice vines, chocolate bars, goldfish crackers, and cookies as our afternoon snack! WTH? I can't control myself around gummy bears. I ate a bunch of them. Then I had a hand full of goldfish too. Arg. I estimate about 300 junk food calories just from the snacks. Plus I nibbled on the chocolate cake they brought out for dessert after dinner. (Fish with mashed potatoes and edimame... I skipped the potatoes). Lunch was chicken breast and green beans (skipped the rice). Not a totally horrible day, but I'm not proud of the gummy bears.

Man, I hate conference food. Bleck.
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Day 6 was a challenge!!! I was wanting to stuff myself all day!!! I didn't go over my cals...only because i went on a 2 hour mtn. bike ride:tongue: .......I still ate a TON....so i am not going back to day 1, because i stayed within my limit, but today i am going to be extra good!!! I will stay away from the banana bread:happy: Good luck today everyone!!:flowerforyou:
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Day 3, yeah! I have a good feeling about this :glasses: Feel like I kinda have the right attitude again. I wonder how much the fact that my scale broke on Sat and I did not yet manage to get a new one has to do with it :wink: .

Good luck, everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • aladuke26
    aladuke26 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I definitely need this! I am in! Last night I could not get my face out of the fridge. :grumble: I really hope this will help me!
  • dewpearl
    Options
    Welcome! Every day a new day. And "a new day has come", right? :wink: We can do this! :drinker: (watter only, hehe)
  • msblondy16
    Options
    So today is the end of day 2 but I am disappointed in myself. I drank too much tonight with my friends and came home and had a couple bits of this really good meat sauce my cousin made for me when I got home. I didn't binge tonight because I held it to two bites (soooo hungry!!) but disappointed just the same. :cry:
  • bobbie0529
    Options
    I'm almost done with my day 5. It has felt so good to keep on track. Good luck to everyone!!!:smooched:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Done eating for today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: Day 9!!!!!!!!!!!! So close to achieve my first mini goal of 10 days straight!!!!! Yipee!!!!! I am resting tomorrow from exercising (I hope I can do it :laugh: ) so I hope I don't go over my minimum calories (1450). You can do this!!!!! Great job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kels0724
    Options
    Soooo...just totally screwed up day 3 after dinner! I absolutely HATE this feeling when i have binged! But, I am going to go to the gym right now! i have debated over it ever since i binged and i am going!! I feel so horrible but tomorrow i start day 1 again, and i am determined to get to day 5 this time. So i am starting now and going to work out!
  • dancer33
    dancer33 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    day three!! :smile:
  • sarakenna1
    Options
    Day 2, and no binging. I have 600 cals left today because of a really hard workout, and I don't think I can eat them! Opposite of binging... I'm all over the spectrum this week! Aw well.
  • kwill23
    kwill23 Posts: 122
    Options
    Yesterday was Day 1 and i did good, i had a little piece of brownie, but not enough to go over my calories.
  • mamakitty
    Options
    Day 4. I will have to try really hard tonight because we are having dinner guests and bbq ribs and wine are on the menu.
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I'm back to Day One -- the last two days of our shoot were tough and then I hung out at my sister's after the airport and ate a bunch of her yummy leftovers. I'm taking responsibility for my actions -- busy days and free leftovers are NOT a reason to binge.

I'm off to the gym now, and am hoping to go ten days and beyond...
  • dancer33
    Options
    one of my roommates has oreos in the fridge....i cant tell you how bad i wanted to some to satisfy my post-meal sweet tooth. BUT.....did you know ONE oreo has 70 calories?????????

I headed straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth instead:smile:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I DID IT!!!!!!!!!! 10 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Now if I can only survive the weekend...tomorrow looks promising but I am not so sure about Saturday. I can only try :noway: :flowerforyou:
  • kels0724
    Options
    :happy: Day 1 is done!!! yay! i love this feeling and never want to feel the way i do when i binge again!!!
  • lsimmerman
    Options
    I'd love to join the challenge. It's really comforting to see there are others out there who don't just want to lose weight, but want to face the emotional challenges that come with it. Today's my day 1!
  • dancer33
    Options
    congrats on day 10!!! That's a goal I have yet to reach:grumble: But I'm halfway there! Today is my day five!
  • dewpearl
    Options
    Day 4 completed. I assume about 200 cals overboard does not mess up my commitment, right? I am on holiday, after all! :happy: (but we've got wireless in the room :bigsmile: ) Now I'm off for today's walking (or sightseeing hehe)