Diet soda is NOT evil

Options

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    dont get me wrong, i think its amazing that yet another person has learnt the art to being able to copy text from a range of sources, and pasting them into one post on this forum

just a shame that the text copied appear to be from quie one sided sources

all your opening post will do is encourage people to glug down diet soda instead of water
    i guess you didnt read about the girl 2 years ago who corroded through her entire stomach wall with diet soda - ended up everything she was eating and drinking was leaking into her body and her liver ended up failing

lets see how many more people this happens to when they truely belive they too can drink as much diet soda as they wish with no side effects

I drank 5 to 6 pepsis a DAY for 17 years my tummy is fine! Can you link to that story. I bet you believe that if you drink soda and eat pop rocks at the same time your stomach will explode
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Stop it! You guys are sucking me in! And I don't even care! LOL!:drinker: For the record I am drinking water in one hand and DP in the other! But I didn't say it was good for me!
    ZOMG...you are evil too!
  • sandyw127
    sandyw127 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    is going to crack open a diet pepsi whos with me lmfao
  • sandyw127
    Options
    Stop it! You guys are sucking me in! And I don't even care! LOL!:drinker: For the record I am drinking water in one hand and DP in the other! But I didn't say it was good for me!
    ZOMG...you are evil too!
    doubble fisting theres a talent. lol:drinker:
  • binary_jester
    Options
    My husband works for a major cola bottling company that is not Coca Cola. Not naming names. :wink:

There have been a few dangerous pallets of exploding 2 liters, but so far, no fatalities. And even though one bottle exploded between my husband's legs and shot upwards, everything is in perfect operating condition.
    Thank goodness he's ok. I can just see the next headlines...SODA CAUSES INFERTILITY!!
  • jessicajoy87
    jessicajoy87 Posts: 905
    Options
    ZOMG...you are evil too!

Not completely! Its not diet! Muuwwaahhaa!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    No. A can of diet soda shot them in an alley as we were leaving the theatre. That's why I'm so dark and brooding all the time.
    Now you troll the streets of Gotham as a caped crusader looking for evil diet sodas in the act.

Someone has to do it. Unfortunately, I spend most of my time just standing around, looking at my watch. You would be surprised at how infrequently cans of diet soda get up to no good.
    I was hoping you shot cans of diet soda in some sort of launcher...turning a tragic event into something positive.

Look, I'm doing my best.
  • binary_jester
    Options
    ZOMG...you are evil too!
    wow...I read that and my mind went totally somewhere else.
  • Heather75
    Options
    I would just like to say that while I don't drink soda, I will defend to the death your right to drink it. Okay, not to the death. I just won't judge anyone because it's really not important.
  • Heather75
    Options
    ZOMG...you are evil too!

Me too. This always happens to me.
  • jessicajoy87
    jessicajoy87 Posts: 905
    Options
    ZOMG...you are evil too!

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: I have lots of different talents!:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    Diet soda told me it loved me then I caught it in bed with some skank:sad:
  • sandyw127
    Options
    ZOMG...you are evil too!
    LMFAO
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    Yikes. We're all gonna die if we don't eat our exercise calories too.

popcorn.gif

• Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I love diet soda!!!! I don't drink booze very often, I eat a healthy diet, I exercise five days a week and if I could, I would drink nothing but Pepsi Max, But I know water is important too, so again everything in moderation! That goes for life, treat yourself for Gosh sakes, You want to lay there on your deathbed and think," Man I wish I had just once gone to the Outback and ate the whole damn Bloomin Onion!!!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    I love diet soda!!!! I don't drink booze very often, I eat a healthy diet, I exercise five days a week and if I could, I would drink nothing but Pepsi Max, But I know water is important too, so again everything in moderation! That goes for life, treat yourself for Gosh sakes, You want to lay there on your deathbed and think," Man I wish I had just once gone to the Outback and ate the whole damn Bloomin Onion!!!!

now i want a bloomin onion lol
  • binary_jester
    Options
    You are a corporate shill. You are named after a sugary cereal for gosh sakes!
  • binary_jester
    Options
    Yikes. We're all gonna die if we don't eat our exercise calories too.

popcorn.gif

8Ag2t.gif
  • Heather75
    Options
    How odd to be posting in the Food and Nutrition forum. That isn't like me. I have changed.
  • sandyw127
    Options
    :laugh:
    You are a corporate shill. You are named after a sugary cereal for gosh sakes!