OBAMA!!!!:smile:
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I am voting for Pedro :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:

napoleon_dynamite.jpg

:laugh:

FREAKIN SWEET!

(Pedro would have my vote also, I say his cousins would make great secretaries of defense and state.)
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I am voting for Pedro :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:

napoleon_dynamite.jpg

:laugh:

RIGHT ON!!! :laugh:
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    As a canadian who won't be voting in your election I'll just throw this out there, no matter who wins it can't get any worse :drinker:

This is true, though I do not believe mcain is much better then Bush and will be voting for Obama. No question or hestitaion about it. I agree with his views on things and love that he is getting support from private people instead of owing favors to bigt businesses like some people. I also love that he is open about how he will make each change he proposed and that he has the brake down there for us to see instead of the same empty promisses we always get. Hes not perfect but from the research I have done I think he is the best choice.
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Neither....I think both would be a mistake :D On another note CHEERS:drinker:

I am sorry people i have to believe we are in trouble either way,,obama has to young of kids,, and palin(governor) cannot govern her own kids so how is she gonna do this other job?

my opinion:bigsmile:

That is ridiculous. my opinion.:bigsmile:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Neither....I think both would be a mistake :D On another note CHEERS:drinker:

I am sorry people i have to believe we are in trouble either way,,obama has to young of kids,, and palin(governor) cannot govern her own kids so how is she gonna do this other job?

my opinion:bigsmile:

That is ridiculous. my opinion.:bigsmile:

Ok,, I'm gonna say it! No I'm not. Bite your tongue Betty. :angry:
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Say what you will about George W Bush, we DID elect him for 2 terms. He DID get us through 9-11 and he NEVER wavered in his convinction to keep America safe eve if his methods were unpopular. That I respect that he stood strong in his beliefs in the face of unpopularity.

I do not think McCain/Palin will be a repeat. I do think they will keep us safe and stand strong on their convinctions. That is what I want in a Presidental Team.

With the Dems..not a chance.
  • lifesaver
    Options
    I'd vote for Obama if I could but I'm Canadian. Our election is soon and I'll be voting for Dion!
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I'm locking this topic. There are two subjects that always lead to heated debates: politics and religion. I am considering adding a forum rule to prohibit discussing either politics or religion on the forums at all.

It's not that I want to stifle discussion, but these two subjects just inevitably lead to hurt feelings. It's happened on every message board I've ever been involved with. And on a forum whose primary purpose is to help encourage and motivate each other, I'm just not sure it makes a lot of sense to have political or religions discussions.

In any event, I'm locking this topic for now while I consider making the additional rule changes.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
This discussion has been closed.