who are you voting for?

Options

Replies

• Fit2btied
    Options
    I'm a conservative...gotta go with McCain/Palin.
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    GO-BAMA!
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    if i vote it'll be for Barr
  • pros696
    Options
    Neither....I think both would be a mistake :D On another note CHEERS:drinker:
  • pros696
    Options
    I just hate figuring out who the lesser of two evils is...they did this to us 4 years ago....grr lol:noway:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'll say it . . . McCain.

Well, I am certainly NOT embarssed to say it. I am also currently looking for a local group to help campaign for....MCCAIN AND PALIN NOV 2008! YEAH! :bigsmile:

Thanks I needed that.

YOU BETCHA I'M VOTING FOR MCCAIN!

How's that? :bigsmile:
  • firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    http://www.vajoe.com/candidate_calculator.html

I like this website. I would probably vote for McCain, but I got matched with Obama.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I would have voted for Ron Paul if he was still in the running, I thought the Fair Tax looked interesting. I guess it'll be Bob Barr now, although I know he won't have a chance because no one wants to vote for a third party candidate and think their vote doesn't count, so it's always a Dem or Rep in office (I'm not fully against either, I just think Libertarians are the best of both hehehe). :grumble:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Neither....I think both would be a mistake :D On another note CHEERS:drinker:

I think I am sitting out this election as well, although I generally vote Republican.

EDIT: According to the calculator though, I should vote for Obama.
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I give up....who AM i voting for?

Can I punt?

Can I use a life line?

Can I buy you a vowel???
  • elliott062907
    Options
    Nope, no way. Been burned too many times.

I do lots of research (it is what I'm trained to do) and make a spreadsheet and choose the one who agrees with me on the most issues - and I look the most at voting records - what has this person DONE rather than what does this person say.

But I vote in private and hold my secrets.:wink:

I second that
  • elliott062907
    Options
    republican
    democrat
    conservative
    libertarian

Oh God My Head Hurts!!!! :sad: :sad: :noway: :noway: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Can I go back to choosing to be vegetarian, pescatarian...... it's not as hard.

:drinker: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    Ron Paul... well, i would have... or maybe the third party... Of course people then put in the politics of you can't vote for a third party because you KNOW they will not win so it's a "wasted vote" / "vote for the competetor" - you have to vote AGAINST the person you don't want to win even if you don't really like the person you vote for as long as they help keep out someone you REALLY do not want in... I hate politcs.
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Willie Nelson :bigsmile:
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Stephen Colbert!

Oh, um... well technically I CAN vote -- just have to do one of those distance vote thingys since I'm an American citizen living in Canada now. I used the candidate calculator and my best choice was Ralph Nader, followed closely by Obama. Interesting.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    Stephen Colbert!

Oh, um... well technically I CAN vote -- just have to do one of those distance vote thingys since I'm an American citizen living in Canada now. I used the candidate calculator and my best choice was Ralph Nader, followed closely by Obama. Interesting.

Oooh, me too! It's about time we had someone with a sense of humor.

I do find it funny the people who match their policies with Obama but still want to vote for McCain. Why??? The day I figure out why people vote for who they do, I'll be a very rich woman.:laugh:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Riiigghttt ON! You bet your bippy, ShoreRider! :bigsmile: :laugh: :glasses: May the flying fickle finger of fate totally bypass you!

511k5MjgoBL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    McCain
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I'm voting the same way Alex P. Keaton would. :bigsmile: John McCain
    PUBL_MJF_01.jpg
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    As a canadian who won't be voting in your election I'll just throw this out there, no matter who wins it can't get any worse :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.