Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gotta love Alex!

:laugh: :love:
    apkeaton.gif
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'd vote for George Clooney...or Denziel Washington.......Matthew MacCunnahey!!! We need more 'cuteness" in office. That way when the bad stuff happens (as it does with whoever is in office), we would at least have something good to look at!!:laugh:

But what can I say? It's your election. I'm a Canadian who has so say in your politics.:happy:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    I'd vote for George Clooney...or Denziel Washington.......Matthew MacCunnahey!!! We need more 'cuteness" in office. That way when the bad stuff happens (as it does with whoever is in office), we would at least have something good to look at!!:laugh:

But what can I say? It's your election. I'm a Canadian who has so say in your politics.:happy:

:laugh:
  • hnlymark
    Options
    Sooo...do we vote for who lies the best (since they are both almost certainly liers)? Ahhh, to be innocent once again...right and wrong, etc, etc, etc.
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    McCain/Barracuda :bigsmile:
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    As a canadian who won't be voting in your election I'll just throw this out there, no matter who wins it can't get any worse :drinker:

Oh yes it can...
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    McCain / Palin '08!
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    McCain/Palin :drinker: So much to say but will zip it per request of Jamerz:smokin:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I'd vote for MIKE!!!:heart::bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I'd vote for MIKE!!!:heart::bigsmile: :drinker:

HAHA! :laugh: Kissy-butt! :laugh:

Okay...me too. :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • beebop007
    Options
    You need to research Obammmmmmmaaa read his book his own words, its scary what he says and his past friends are, bee carefull are country is at stake..
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to vote for Chuck Norris!

He can whoop anybodys butt!

haha:laugh:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I'll be voting McCain/Palin.

On a side note - a Mike/Chuck Norris ticket would do very well!!! They would definately get my vote :love:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I think America is asking for problems if McCain is not voted for president.

My husband is military and I am not good at bashing opinions. But read up on the candidates. Pick your priorities and make a smart choice. There is nothing worse than voting for someone because you think it is the "in" choice.

mccain-white-house1.jpg
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

My husband is military and I am not good at bashing opinions. But read up on the candidates. Pick your priorities and make a smart choice. There is nothing worse than voting for someone because you think it is the "in" choice.

mccain-white-house1.jpg

Can I get an AMEN?
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    You need to research Obammmmmmmaaa read his book his own words, its scary what he says and his past friends are, bee carefull are country is at stake..

Exactly...I'd love to hear someone who has read about his upbringing tell me what is drawing them to this person as their candidate of choice. Seriously...not about his love for his mother, but his beliefs. I'd love to know. Anyone?
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options

My hubby is military, too, but we think just the opposite. That's what makes America so great...the right to differing opinions!:smile:
This discussion has been closed.