You know you're an MFPer when....

Options

Replies

• Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    when i freaked out when i was away for the weekend with no net connection and no 3G phone signal!
    my facebook friends have forgotten about me by now....
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    When your friend, who is also a MFPer, asks you "How much is that?" and you know she's talking about calories not dollars....
    my mum is a MFP and she always asks me how much something is before eating it!
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm stealing this from one of my MFP friends.. but I do this too!!!

When.... You have a panic attack because someone else has cooked for you and you don't know how to log it!
  • MsLaurie65
    MsLaurie65 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    High Five!:laugh:
  • MsLaurie65
    MsLaurie65 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    When you check your MFP home page more than your facebook account ;)

High Five...:happy:
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I'm stealing this from one of my MFP friends.. but I do this too!!!

When.... You have a panic attack because someone else has cooked for you and you don't know how to log it!

oh that always too!
  • aflane
    aflane Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I love making posts, so I can see how far along my froggy is on the weight loss ticker. Otherwise, I do ALL the things mentioned earlier. Make hubby wait to order and/or eat so that I can log my food. Wrappers in my purse so I can log correctly. Going neurotic about food at friends and family members houses. I do it all... and I'm not alone! YAY!!!
  • sandman27959
    Options
    You dig through the garbage to find the exact name of the food you just ate.
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I"m totally guilty of all of these!
  • becca0211
    becca0211 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    When you read food labels and actually understand what they mean.... I was always looking at labels but really had no idea how good or bad the food actually was.
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options

haha!!

Logging food on your phone...whilst eating it :blushing:

I do this all the time, and it makes me mad if my phone wont let me log it. I have to be in a Wifi or Hotspot zone to use the damned app on my phone :(

Also, when you spend ten minutes in a single isle of the grocery store trying to find the food you want with the lowest calories AND sodium so you can stick it in your cart.
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    YES! I am not the only one that does this!
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    You never knew what and how much sodium was in food until you joined, now you hate the stuff and know the content in all the food you eat on a regular basis....
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    When you research your restaurant choice to find out what you're going to eat before you go. I have my order at Moe's memorized.
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options

I just did this last night, except I actually went to the outside garbage can in the garage, not just the one in the kitchen. Haha.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Today i totally stuffed an empty protein bar wrapper in my pocket so i could add it to my food log when I got home...

my phone app wouldn't save it

I did that the other day with a sandwich wrapper. Didn't want to try to scan while driving. ;)
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    When you start packing your meals and snacks to take with you to work for your 24+ hr shift, though you work at a home and have to cook for everyone, but you don't trust the other staff to have bought healthy choices.
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    When you see someone at work is eating a frozen lunch and the first words out of your mouth is... "do you know how much sodium is in that?"
  • Lisone
    Lisone Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I downloaded MFP onto my BOYFRIEND'S IPhone so that I would never be without MFP! He was like, "what the HELL is MFP??!" LOL , he's amazing. He loves how hard I'm working to get healthy and stay that way!!!
  • Bringerofrain
    Bringerofrain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You can't wait to Barcode scan something into your Frequent Foods list lol