You know you're an MFPer when....

Options

Replies

• chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    When you keep refreshing the Success Stories (and other message board pages) just to see the new successes as they come in.

When you cant wait for that day to update you weight loss ticker because you just know it is a good week.
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    ....you panic if the site goes down for maintenance and you can't get on to log your morning!!!
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    When you check your MFP home page more than your facebook account ;)

Facewut??....lol

exactly lol
  • dkrioux
    dkrioux Posts: 144
    Options
    When your friends get annoyed and ask you who you have been texting while out with them... "I'm entering my food and checking the website"... :drinker:
  • dkrioux
    dkrioux Posts: 144
    Options
    You are anal about what is extra activity and how you should log it
  • WonderNoodle
    WonderNoodle Posts: 549
    Options
    When your friend, who is also a MFPer, asks you "How much is that?" and you know she's talking about calories not dollars....

LOL! so true! sis-n-law and i do this together....we text emergency calorie lookups to one another when one of us is facing a food choice and has no info available! :drinker:
  • lab_goddess
    lab_goddess Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    When my daughter, who is also on MFP, says "How did you log that?" when we are eating together!:flowerforyou:
    and when I get frustrated because there is no "LIKE" button and I remember that this isn't facebook...
    and because I know most people here can RELATE and UNDERSTAND the issues we are facing. I love my MFP family!
  • singing377
    singing377 Posts: 2
    Options
    NICE!
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    When you give your dog a little extra scoop of food so that he can eat back his exercise calories after taking a jog with you....
  • ruffledviolet
    ruffledviolet Posts: 260
    Options
    When you give your dog a little extra scoop of food so that he can eat back his exercise calories after taking a jog with you....
    rofl seriously?
    when i had bad eating disorder days, and was fasting, i sometimes would purposely not feed my fish. i'm such a *****.
    but the fish survived okay.
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I have another one.

when you're pissed that your dad mowed the entire lawn without you because you could have used the exercise calories.

OH YEAH! This weekend I had so much work to catch up on had to let my husband mow the back yard and I was so jealous! At least I got to mow the front and the vacant house next door first ! Love those lawnmower calories!
  • syd1980
    syd1980 Posts: 283
    Options
    I realized the other day that I was telling complete strangers about MFP. ooh also guilty of all alot things all ready posted.
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Yep, that's me too, wrappers in the bag for documenting...
  • ruffledviolet
    ruffledviolet Posts: 260
    Options
    I have another one.

when you're pissed that your dad mowed the entire lawn without you because you could have used the exercise calories.

OH YEAH! This weekend I had so much work to catch up on had to let my husband mow the back yard and I was so jealous! At least I got to mow the front and the vacant house next door first ! Love those lawnmower calories!

glad i'm not alone! :D
  • LamsieDee
    LamsieDee Posts: 85
    Options
    lol...yes, I keep wrappers too to log later...and try to get everyone else that I know is trying to lose weight to sign up for MFP
  • Louiselesley
    Louiselesley Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I sat complaining the other day that my iPhone battery was dying, not because I'd miss a call from the OH but because I wouldn't be able to update my calories at dinner from my app.

Oops...
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    When your co-workers have brought a huge container of cookies, and the first thing you do is look at the caloric content of one cookie and figure out that 7 cookies equal ALL THE CALORIES FOR ONE DAY, put them down, and walk away.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    You find yourself saying "woot" to a victory or plesant occurance
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Bump for a good laugh later
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    When you enter the food in your diary for the entire day BEFORE you eat it.