hello..i'm trying to save a life..(mine)

Options

Replies

• cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    thanks for bumping an intro thread from MAY of 2011

holythreadresurrection_zpsc3478626.jpg

OP hasn't posted anything since that day. Has lost 0 weight according to the ticker.

So....

since we're all here...

we might as well dance!

http-__makeagifcom_media_12-03-2012_icFEeV1.gif
  • AngelRobbie
    AngelRobbie Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    H! You made a great choice by joining MFP. Everyone is very helpful, encougaging and motivating. Just remember that this is a marathon and not a sprint! Good luck in your journey, I think this site will make it an enjoyable experience!
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    H! You made a great choice by joining MFP. Everyone is very helpful, encougaging and motivating. Just remember that this is a marathon and not a sprint! Good luck in your journey, I think this site will make it an enjoyable experience!
    I'm sure the motivation he's receiving a full 1 year and 7 months after posting this is surely helping.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    waitingb.jpg
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Wow John, I can not wait to see you post your success pics...cos you will get there for sure :-)
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    I'm sure the motivation he's receiving a full 1 year and 7 months after posting this is surely helping.

hahaha just shows that MFP members are totally committed to people long term :tongue:
  • georgie304
    Options
    You can totally do this! There a lot of big success stories up here. Friend people. Do not get discouraged.

Be mindful of your food and slow and ready wins the race.

Down 125 lbs.

You can do it too! Great job taking the first step.
  • Skratchie
    Skratchie Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Heh ... old threads! LOL
  • Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    welcome----
    the first step is the hardest!!!!!! at leaast it was for me.....

you can do it!!!!The slower the better- thanks to our bodies it losest weight the fastest at first as motivation is everything.
    glad you are here-:heart::bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

Funny as a crutch !
    Thanks, Angel
  • NeverTooLateForChange
    Options
    Hello there John. You can do this. It will not be easy but this tool is awesome and available 24/7. Someone is ALWAYS around. Get familiar with the site and options. You can fine tune your settings to suit you and how/when you like to eat. Be faithful and honest to yourself. Add friends, lots of us and you won't fail. Add me if you'd like, better yet, Ill add you. Welcome to the rest of your life.

Nicole
  • hula808
    hula808 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Welcome! Add me if you would like! Just do your best one one day at a time and the rest will take care of itself ; )
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey :smile: feel free to add me
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Originally posted 05/15/11

james-franco-eyes.gif

thread necromancy!!!
  • GiddyupTim
    Options
    bump
  • joanalepe
    joanalepe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Hey John, Welcome. its a good thing you're here. feel free to add me as a friend and ill cheer for ya :)
  • GiddyupTim
    Options
    Can't somebody else please bump this thread along? I cannot be responsible for keeping it active all by myself. I'm working myself to death here.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    BUMP!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Die-Thread-Die.jpg