Shedding the fat girl inside lost 103Lb pic included

Options

Replies

• Beckym1205
    Beckym1205 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    You are literally [almost] half the woman you once were, and you look amazing! Great job, that is a HUGE acomplishment!
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You look great~~I can say I feel the same way you feel and thank you for sharing. I am amazed with the confidence I have now after losing weight. I just want to keep on going :)

Congrats~
  • Tyffany130
    Options
    You look like a totally different person! Great job! I can't wait until I can post a before and after
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    You look like a totally different person. Congratulations on such a wonderful journey!
  • kp_88
    kp_88 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! I can only how my journey goes as well as yours!
  • darlandbaird
    darlandbaird Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I think the older we get it is more about how we feel inside and not just what we look like on the out,all about be healthy and living to see another day! You said something about keeping the wt on for you wouldn't get hurt and I so much relate to that but for different reasons. I eat out of emotions but as well have a hard time keeping the wt off for good due to personal reasons,if you know what I am saying so it makes it twice as hard for me! This last time I kept it off for 3 years and here I am again working on getting it off. I think turning 50 as made me stop and say hey I am getting to old for this!!

Anyways sorry to turn it around about me but I just wanted to share with you a little! You look awesome and Congrats on the new you! Enjoy!:flowerforyou:
  • hrobinson416
    hrobinson416 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You dont even look like the same person! You look great!
  • angee1126
    angee1126 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    WOW! AMAZING!!!! CONGRATS TO YOU!
  • abower150
    Options
    WAY TO GO GIRL!!! :D YOU ROCK!!!!
  • bethgarzonie
    Options
    WoW!!!
  • lukesmama
    lukesmama Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You truly do look like a different (healthy) person and have such a fantastic attitude too. You are amazing!
  • tawhiti98
    Options
    Wow thats blimmin amazing thank you for sharing your story :)
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Breathtaking! Wow what an inspiration the photos are. I started at 267.5 and can't wait to see what a 100+ pound weight loss looks like. Your pictures give me a great preview .Thanks!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Ruby11222
    Ruby11222 Posts: 114
    Options
    Wasting away pfffffffft. YOU LOOK FANTASTIC.
  • QueenCat25
    Options
    Nice! You look amazing. Great change!
  • SUgrad04
    Options
    Wow!!! You look incredible -- what an inspiration!
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Whooooo...you look so amazing and have lost so much of weight.. you inspire me.. :-)
  • jiminyc
    jiminyc Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Amazing! What a fantastic achievement! Congrats on the hard work - awesome to hear what it's done for you emotionally, as well.

Very inspirational - thanks for sharing!
  • CarissaNew
    CarissaNew Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger and amazing!!! WTG :flowerforyou:
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! What hard work you put in and it paid off!!! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!