• busymnmom
    busymnmom Posts: 133
    Options
    You look awesome!!!!
  • lisasdoinit
    lisasdoinit Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    whoa hey. WOW!!!!!
    what an inspiration!! I was wondering this morning ( a few days shy of my 42nd birthday) if maybe i waited too long to lose this weight..

guess not!!

you look amazing!!! and you look like you FEEL amazing!!

thank you for sharing!
    ~Lisa
  • sistermooooon
    Options
    Congrats!! You look SPECTACULAR! Your pictures give me hope that as I lose MY weight that my chest will indeed get smaller, THANK GOODNESS!!! They are one of the things I hate most about being 100lbs overweight.....ginormous boobs that are heavy. LOL!!! You rock lady! You are doing an amazing job and don't feel a bit guilty for rockin the tight jeans and heels!!!! :)
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Way to go!!
  • skinnyramona
    skinnyramona Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i am wondering what my tattoos are going to look like after i lose all my weight. i noticed you have a bunch as well. how do they look after the weight is gone?
  • Determined24
    Determined24 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You look fantastic....You are truly an inspiration....Congratulation that is a huge accomplishment.
  • awoutlaw
    Options
    Awesome job!! You are truly an inspiration!! I have just started this journey again a few months ago and I already have noticed a huge difference with just 20 lbs gone but I know that I have so much more to lose. I try to set small goals for myself and that seems to help...eating the elephant one bite at a time!!

Thank you for sharing your story and your pics!! :flowerforyou:
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! You look Amazing!
  • Lhump
    Lhump Posts: 1
    Options
    I just joined and your pictures were a few of the first pictures I clicked on... Wow! You look good. You are such an inspiration to me. Thank you sooooo much! :-)
  • reese1218
    reese1218 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Incredible mama!! I was feeling very unmotivated today, but you just changed that!! Thank you! And a huge CONGRATS!!!
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!
  • shaunte1021
    Options
    way awsome! you are inspiration for us all!!:happy:
  • mrsmellymac
    mrsmellymac Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    amazing!!! great work! you are an inspiration! you look absolutely fantastic!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You are rocking it girl!! You look amazing - congrats on the 103 lbs lost that is amazing. What an inspiration to the rest of us. You look fantastic and I am sure you feel the same. :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Yowzers! You look fantastic! Most importantly happy! Way to go!!!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Great Job - happy healthy you!!!!!
  • navywife33
    Options
    O-M-G.... you are one hot mama!!! Congratulations, you look great and your story is so inspiring to me!!! I wish I was able to give you some advice but sadly, I'm not to that point yet. If you find the answer you're looking for, please let me know the answer! Again... congratulations!
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow and umm WOW that is AMAZING!!!
    I was at 263 a few months ago before I began to lose went down to 258 on my own and found this site...

YOU are an inspiration!!!! Thank you so much for posting!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    You look so great! I am very proud of your hard work. You must feel amazing! Way to inspire girl! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!