EEK - 142 lbs down! I can't believe I'm showing anyone these

Options

Replies

• maggie4097
    maggie4097 Posts: 156
    Options
    Yep! This is what it's all about! Welcome to the rest of your life!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    You look great. Thanks so much for sharing.
  • deborahmorris
    deborahmorris Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!!! I have alot to lose and I love to add people like you...you are really someone that would keep me motivated!!! Congrats to you on a job well done!!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • runningmommie
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. Photos like this help encourage those that are struggling and those that need motivation to start or continue. It is all possible but hard work and dedication is the really the key to success.

Congratulations on all your hard work. You look awesome.
  • Drea0702
    Drea0702 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration. You look fabulous.
  • JayandBrensMommy
    JayandBrensMommy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!!! U look Great!!!! Sent u a friend request!!!
  • nmhawkins
    nmhawkins Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats! Gives me hope that I can do it too. And you look so much younger!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    WOW! YOU LOOK FANTASTIC! Oh my goodness! 142lbs and YEARS!! You look soo much younger!! You are a total inspiration! Congrats on your major success! and good luck on your future success!
  • AquaAura
    AquaAura Posts: 105
    Options
    you look amazing :D !!! congrats lovin the attitude too :) .. words like that keep me motivated.
  • alexlandry185
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. You look amazing, and your smile is priceless! You are truly an inspiration to me :)
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    You're absolutely glowing in that pic! :glasses:
  • tavarezrafaela
    tavarezrafaela Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats,you are a real motivation, thxs for share it:smile:
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Thanks for giving us the "secret" to weight loss. You have definitely proved that with consistency and determination, you can turn your life around. You look at least 20 years younger in your after picture. Keep it up!
  • finallyhappening2011
    finallyhappening2011 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Stunning, you look great!
  • jayess55
    jayess55 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hii!
    I am a newbee here. and I am so fortunate to read yr post . soo amazing ! I am going to follow yr advice and hope it helps me!
    thanks
    jaya:smile:
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS...I definitely think people that have not seen you in a while would have trouble recognizing you...AMAZING WORK...keep up the fantastic jog you are doing
  • tammieray
    tammieray Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Amazing Story!! You are my hero!! :flowerforyou:
  • stephwats84
    stephwats84 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration and you are right no miracle drug out there, you have to want to lose it the right way!! Awesome girl!!
  • Nikki_GodzPrincess
    Options
    My God you look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So incredibly inspiring. Awesome job Keep up the great work :)
  • Nikki_GodzPrincess
    Options
    My God you look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So incredibly inspiring. Awesome job Keep up the great work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!