Favorite part on a man/woman ;P

Options

Replies

• LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    The first thing I notice about a man that makes me flutter is height. I love a tall guy. After that, I look at their coloring. I like dark hair and light eyes. I like a chiseled look, not too buff or thick, but lean and chiseled. I love long hair as well.
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    chest and arms! A warm, strong, gentle embrace.
  • staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    My favorite part on a man is his face. He can have the most muscular body every ,with a perfect pelvic V and biceps to die for, but unattractive is unattractive and no amount of working out is going to change the attractiveness in your face. My man has to have a face that I want to look into!

Well, duh, for first impressions yeah, face has to be attractive, but the moment the shirt is off and you see that v and great arms....*melts* and you get that instant "tickle"
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    That V thing below the navel....yeah you know what I mean.
  • millygrl
    millygrl Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Strong forearms, a nice jaw and broad shoulders.
  • tannaleigh
    tannaleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Arms and bum. My man has the nicest *kitten* I have ever seen.... luckily since he has put on weight its only in his belly, so his gorgeous *kitten* still looks fantatstic in jeans!
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I love the little 'v' of the lower abs/hips AND (albeit this is random) I like the flexed jaw muscle.
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 707
    Options
    Intellect/Brains…true story. Everything else is a plus!!!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Hair,eyes,smile and her butt as far as physical things.:smokin:

Intelligence,sense of humor and ability to talk to me as a friend does as far as personality traits. :smile:
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    My favorite part of a woman is everything about my girlfriend. She has all I like and want in a woman. Sorry I can't be more specific cause I really mean everything :D
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    *fights urge to post obvious but hilarious response*
  • javarushed
    javarushed Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Eyes and smile for sure
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Lick lines and a sense of humor.
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    *fights urge to post obvious but hilarious response*
    don't fight
  • Misskathryn00
    Misskathryn00 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    a nice hairy chest!!!
    that's what first attracted me to my future hubby, mmmmmm lol
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    well my favorite part on a man is his hands and arms.....nothing wrong with calloused, working hands (like my man's) but can be tender at the same time...also his arms due to the fact that they can make me feel protected and cherished....i like running my hands up and down them and feel the muscles...ok its gettin hot in here...heheheeh
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Mmm..hands and height..(that sounds so vulgar but it really wasn't meant that way..LOl)
    I notice nice solid strong pair of hands....I also like minimal body hair..I don't know what V u guys are speaking of..but I htink for me that ship has sailed...LOL
  • Talako
    Talako Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    The eyes. The say a lot.
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Mmm..hands and height..(that sounds so vulgar but it really wasn't meant that way..LOl)
    I notice nice solid strong pair of hands....I also like minimal body hair..I don't know what V u guys are speaking of..but I htink for me that ship has sailed...LOL

The V. Also known as lick lines.

hotmen_8lsdoyhx.jpg
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

The V. Also known as lick lines.

hotmen_8lsdoyhx.jpg

*eyes bugging out*
    do men in their 30's and 40's still posses the ability to have the V
    I have been dating the wrong men my whole life...LOLOL...