Favorite part on a man/woman ;P

Options

Replies

• HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    A nice smile oh..and a bald head...love it..
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    on women.. Its always the *kitten* and the collar bones. Men im all about shoulders and chest.
  • LeanaJo
    LeanaJo Posts: 85
    Options
    The man's eyes (especially if they are blue or hazel! I'm a sucker for blue eyed and hazel eyed men....OOOOO!!).

I love women's hair and makeup the best. I sometimes tell a woman how I like her hairstyle or haircolor. I really love the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders hair and makeup in the 70's and 80's the best.
  • californialemon
    Options
    Strong jawlines and a nice butt!
  • DESIREE1210
    DESIREE1210 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Has to be shoulders and chest
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Ooo... a nice, wide back....uggghhh...... Also love eyes and must have a nice smile :) Don't care about teeth or anything, you know when you see a genuinely happy, warm person by their smile :D
  • TearsoftheMushroom
    Options
    I love tall fat guys, love a bit of podge. I dont know why maybe I have a santa thing going on haha!
  • IamBrande
    IamBrande Posts: 237
    Options
    His lips.... I love a man with nice full lips, wowza!

Kiss.jpg
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I like every single part of a woman, I mean, its not fair to pick just one, is it??
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Dare I ask why they are called lick lines?! (I actually find them completely unappealing - they remind me of Action Man dolls!)

If you have to ask....

His are actually extreme, but it was funn searching for the right picture to show Kimber. Ryan Reynolds has some very nice lick lines. I just don't dig the rest of him.

Thanks and I will take Ryan Reynolds anyway he comes...not picky here!
    :love:
    ryan-reynolds-20061229-191733.jpg

I love this thread...

Haha sheesh...dont surprise me with a picture of Ryan...give me warning...almost fell over backwards!

whew..yes i almost fell over backwards too!! ;)
  • littlemissanguissette
    littlemissanguissette Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Broad shoulders and strong arms. I like to be held, and feel the power behind it, but knowing he's being gentle. I also like height [because I'm 6'] but I don't mind if the person is exactly the same height as me, as long as he can cuddle and hold me and not make me feel like I'm going to break him.

I love eyes, too. And a smile that is contagious. :)
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Full, warm, ripe lips. Love my wife's lips. I love to kiss. Oh, and her hands. The way she holds my face in her hands as she kisses me. Yep. Lips and hands.

Forgot the soft smooth skin on the underside of her breasts. Forgot about that.. Lips, hands and breasts.

Oh yeah. Eyes. Beautiful, blue, liquid. Yeah. Lips, hands, breasts and eyes.

Forgot about the back of the neck that has the very fine hair. Love to kiss that. So.... Lips, hands, breasts, eyes and neck.

Sacral dimples? Cleavage? Inner thighs? *kitten*!! Never mind. I guess I don't have a favorite part.
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I hear all you lady's talkin about the V or "lick lines" . I've never heard this. I've always heard them called "Davids" because of the sculpture.

Hmm so favorite parts. I guess a nice booty, long toned legs, and what guy doesn't like a nice rack. Come on. My wife has all of these so I feel like a pretty lucky dude.
  • rebz1991
    rebz1991 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hes gotta be tall, and have a big build !
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I like Brains on either sex the most. Gotta be able to challenge me or yawn.

Strictly physical - I love nice shoulders/arms on men. Not muscular, just broad and strong. On women, the back of the neck and shoulder area. Its amazingly feminine and soft.
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Obviously, the most important things are what's in their spirit and mind. But if we are speaking about physical appearance specifically:

Everything he is:
    jensen-ackles.jpg

As Dean Winchester of course. I think the actor is cute too, but my crush is on Dean.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Physically - Skin, Skin, Skin. The skin on a woman's shoulders, back, neck, behind the ears, and the other two or three particularly silky-soft places that melt my soul. I could just kiss a woman for hours. Whew. What was I... oh, yeah. Eh em. I think I better leave for the gym now.
  • Bridgidm2000
    Options
    Outside:
    Wide shoulders, abs, abs, abs (did I mention abs?) strong back, nice butt and toned legs. I'm a HUGE sucker for eyes and a goatee!

Inside:
    Funny, east going and is comfortable with himself so he doesn't try and smother or try and change me.

p.s. Still looking for the above combination! lol
    p.s.s Edited (TWICE) because now I can't spell....to busy daydreaming!
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    I like every single part of a woman, I mean, its not fair to pick just one, is it??

i agree beav!! i like the whole male body lol.. but if i haddd to pick... just something about that V line im drawn to... mmm also shoulders hehe
  • ryandarby
    ryandarby Posts: 24
    Options
    nipples! lol actually I love boobs. fake ones usually, cuz they won't go bad as fast. I'm also a huge *kitten* fan and abs.