Replies

• ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Shoulders and arms :love:
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Mmm..hands and height..(that sounds so vulgar but it really wasn't meant that way..LOl)
    I notice nice solid strong pair of hands....I also like minimal body hair..I don't know what V u guys are speaking of..but I htink for me that ship has sailed...LOL

The V. Also known as lick lines.

hotmen_8lsdoyhx.jpg

Nom..nom..nom... :tongue:
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Dare I ask why they are called lick lines?! (I actually find them completely unappealing - they remind me of Action Man dolls!)
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Dare I ask why they are called lick lines?! (I actually find them completely unappealing - they remind me of Action Man dolls!)

I have to agree was just teasing earlier but I think I prefer my men a little softer..in certain areas of course..LOL
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options

If you have to ask....

His are actually extreme, but it was funn searching for the right picture to show Kimber. Ryan Reynolds has some very nice lick lines. I just don't dig the rest of him.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Mmm..hands and height..(that sounds so vulgar but it really wasn't meant that way..LOl)
    I notice nice solid strong pair of hands....I also like minimal body hair..I don't know what V u guys are speaking of..but I htink for me that ship has sailed...LOL

hotmen_8lsdoyhx.jpg

*eyes bugging out*
    do men in their 30's and 40's still posses the ability to have the V
    I have been dating the wrong men my whole life...LOLOL...

I just checked and the answer is no. :embarassed:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

If you have to ask....

His are actually extreme, but it was funn searching for the right picture to show Kimber. Ryan Reynolds has some very nice lick lines. I just don't dig the rest of him.
    Thanks and I will take Ryan Reynolds anyway he comes...not picky here!
    :love:
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options

If you have to ask....

ryan-reynolds-20061229-191733.jpg

I love this thread...
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options

I have to agree was just teasing earlier but I think I prefer my men a little softer..in certain areas of course..LOL
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options

If you have to ask....

ryan-reynolds-20061229-191733.jpg

I love this thread...

Haha sheesh...dont surprise me with a picture of Ryan...give me warning...almost fell over backwards!
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I love the little 'v' of the lower abs/hips AND (albeit this is random) I like the flexed jaw muscle.

I toootally agree.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options

hotmen_8lsdoyhx.jpg

Nom..nom..nom... :tongue:

I don't like his. He is too muscular. I like them to be more....subtle. *Looks up and see's Ryan Reynolds" AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
  • Boladefuego326
    Boladefuego326 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    haha yea Brains mean alot to me as well and I' thankful my man has both street smarts and a brain for technology (he's a Geek Squad Agent) I love him so much :heart: i find muscular guys unattractive...as long as he has a nice set of arms on good shoulders...and amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing strong legs....I'm happy. :love: Im also attracted to taller guys :P and he's that too haha...yea so happy I have a man with a gorgeous face, hair, body, brain, charm, wit, protectiveness, everything i could ever want in a guy. <3<3
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    that man is yummy looking and the pic of ryan reynolds is hot
  • Boladefuego326
    Boladefuego326 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    that man is yummy looking and the pic of ryan reynolds is hot

yes, i prefer the ryan reynolds only because he looks cute lolll
  • KaizokuNoMaiku
    Options
    A girls eyes, eyes are the windows to the soul.

Also a girl with nice curves I dont like petite/skinny girls to much always think I might ''break'' them for some reason with me beeing pretty tall and big.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    A tall, well proportioned, chiseled man. I like a man with piercing eyes and soft hands.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    A girls eyes, eyes are the windows to the soul.

Also a girl with nice curves I dont like petite/skinny girls to much always think I might ''break'' them for some reason with me beeing pretty tall and big.

You just described me. LOL
  • simplyshannal
    simplyshannal Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Mine is the external abdominal obliques or the "V" as some women call it that forms at the base of the abs. My hubby has it and it drives me wild! I do love being married to an Army man!!!
  • teasha43
    teasha43 Posts: 101
    Options
    honesty, humor, and wit are most attractive to me. i love bellies and happy trails...lol....eyes and a genuine smile......