Favorite part on a man/woman ;P

Options

Replies

• FitFrenchGirl
    FitFrenchGirl Posts: 177
    Options
    Mmm..hands and height..(that sounds so vulgar but it really wasn't meant that way..LOl)
    I notice nice solid strong pair of hands....I also like minimal body hair..I don't know what V u guys are speaking of..but I htink for me that ship has sailed...LOL

The V. Also known as lick lines.

hotmen_8lsdoyhx.jpg

Nom..nom..nom... :tongue:

yummmy...wow im lost in his abs
  • Cccaroline
    Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    a great smile, and that pelvic V!!!
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    With the caveat that we are talking about purely physical attributes...

Any part I can see :D

Seriously though...In my teens, obviously, it was definitely the breasts. In my 20's it was the booty. In my early 30's it expanded to the booty and legs as a unit. Now at 40, I can honestly say I don't have a favorite single female body part, it's more about overall proportion and how it all fits together and if she looks healthy. I appreciate it all :D

Now that I think about it, the same thing happened with colors. As a kid my favorite color was blue, then green, then red...now, I like them all.
  • staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I love the little 'v' of the lower abs/hips AND (albeit this is random) I like the flexed jaw muscle.

Oh yes...the flexed jaw...Jensen Ackles (Supernatural, My Bloody Valentine) has one of those sexy jaw structures that when clenched is even more of a turn on!
  • staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    *DROOL ALERT*

j-4.jpg
  • Boladefuego326
    Boladefuego326 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    *DROOL ALERT*

j-4.jpg

he's cute...but a little too skinny for me :)
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Let's see....can I just say from the hip bones and up?!?

I like my men tall...like 6'3" + and I like 'em athletic...not body builder beefy, but definitely gotta have some strength to them. I like a flat stomach. I don't need a 6-pack, but I like some muscle. A defined chest with nice pecs, I don't want to date a bird! Nice rounded shoulders with defined delts that go down to an impressive bi/tri combo. I also like forearm strength. And callused hands. Working men. *fans self*

Just give me a farm boy who's been hauling hay all summer with his shirt off and I may just die. Or drown in my own drool.
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Brains.

Bwainz.jpg
  • FitFrenchGirl
    FitFrenchGirl Posts: 177
    Options
    *DROOL ALERT*

j-4.jpg

he's cute...but a little too skinny for me :)

Yeah I dont find him to drool for.......he is skinny to me too...I like a guy who can just pick me up with one arm...omg......talk about turn ONNNN
  • faerybun
    faerybun Posts: 65
    Options
    I love my boyfriends pouty lips. His big arms and BACK MUSCLES!! Mm. He looks like a rock climber, he is essentially, but really. Yum. [:
  • Bob_Sugar
    Bob_Sugar Posts: 61
    Options
    The small of a woman's back
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I'm a shoulder/back upper body fan on men. The legs I really don't notice much, but I love the shoulders. I suppose it depends on the man, too, because with my ex, I loved his butt. And he had a nice butt, too.. But with my SO, he doesn't have much of a butt at all, but he has great shoulders. Very broad, and strong. Oh, and I love a guy with strong, solid hands. I think the first thing I always notice is hands, no matter who the guy is.

I suppose I'm flighty, haha.

And for women, I really admire women with amazing legs, and backs. I don't know what it is, but when I get inspired to work out, it's always from seeing some woman in a killer dress with an amazing back and legs. I always wish I could pull those off, but.. Meh, not in my genetics. I've got runner's legs and a gymnast's shoulders, so I deal, haha.
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    :blushing: the love him lower part :blushing:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Big hands and nice biceps muscles. Not really big muscles but just nice normal muscles.
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    The part that says, "I love you and take my body.'
  • wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    Wit...after all, he has to keep up with me.

Physically, hands and forearms. I dunno, I've always dated musicians and they have the most beautiful hands.
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    The small of a woman's back

:love:
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    physically, i go weak for strong shoulders. and height. i always seem to crush on tall guys. :tongue:

personality-wise, i adore guys who can make me laugh, are mature, laid back and dont sweat the small stuff. and affectionate and cuddly :smooched:
  • fabiwasabi
    fabiwasabi Posts: 4
    Options
    well if we're just talking about appearances, i can go ON: a lightly chiseled body, broad shoulders, body that tapers in at the waist a bit, that V, and i LOVE big manly hands idk why, but its the second thing i look at after a face. and speaking of faces a guy with a good jawline, nice lips, dark eyes and dark hair plus if hes tall?......YUMMY lol
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    the smile kills me every time. i also like long, lean thighs. actually, i like everything kind of on the long, lean side. not overly muscular, but not sissy-skinny.

i like to see hints of bones, but not the entire thing. i love the little bump on the shoulders, i forget what it's called. and i love to see all the tendons on the neck.

oh, and man-hands. not the smooth hands of a young man, but the veined, gristly hands of a grown man.

i do not like long hair on men, but i love love love beards.

i also like a guy to be kind of mischievous. so i guess eyes are in there, too.