What did you "Say No" to today?

Options

Replies

• msheldon88
    msheldon88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    A third piece of pizza that would have taken me over my calories for the day.
  • Sadie98072
    Sadie98072 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    This morning I said no to a very yummy looking chocolate brownie cake.
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I said no to a Wendy's Frosty, Cheddar Pringles, and sitting on my butt when I should have been exercising :smile:
  • dspearsb
    dspearsb Posts: 186
    Options
    i said no to Domino's Pizza. It was hard but I did it! :laugh:
  • allystone
    allystone Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I said no to chicken wings-my brother brought home from work and then sprayed then with some pledge--just to make sure..and of course through them in the trash.
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Package of peeps left over from Easter.

And, even though we went out to dinner, I chose a small "kids" burger and fries over the bigger "adult"-sized ones.
  • MarcelaBella
    Options
    This is fun! I said no to:
    *eating the other half of a dark chocolate bar
    *gluten free vanilla cheesecake
    *chai latte
    *taking a nap (went for a walk instead)
  • tiffanyquincey
    Options
    Eating ice cream! It was hard because everyone in the car with me had some. But Im glad I didn't. I stepped on the scale when I got home and was amazed at how bad my weekend trip was on my weight :(
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I literally JUST turned down a Reeses that was in my face.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Another glass of wine! :smile:
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    I work at a child care center and there was extra servings of snack. Cheese and crackers...my coworker kept trying to pass them off on me...hehe...any other day they would've been mine!
  • Shawna1080
    Shawna1080 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and Oreos! My brain was screaming for both on the way to my daughter's swim practice. Said no to both and walked 3 miles instead! WIN!
  • nudqt
    nudqt Posts: 98
    Options
    I said NO to a Sonic Cherry Slush Drink (at Happy hour) and had a half sweet and half regular tea that fit into my calorie count for the day....
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I have been eating a lot of cereal out of the box, as a snack at work. Over the weekend, I decided to just take a baggie with a premeasured portion, instead of a new box. So I guess I didn't really say no, since I didn't have a choice, once I was there. :laugh:

Then, I worked late, and when I got home, my hubby had made chicken fingers. There were 3 left. I had one, and actually went over to the counter to get another one, but I said NO, that's enough, and wrapped the other 2 back up.

I need more days like today!!
  • creativekitty13
    creativekitty13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was buying ink and grabbed a packet of Twizzlers on my way through to the check out....theeen promptly left them by the cash register instead of purchasing them. Yay for coming to my senses!
  • grammajeannie58
    Options
    One of the guys at work brought in some delicious looking cupcakes - it wasn't easy but | said no thanks
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I said "no" to Pizza Hut at work tonight. I find that work is where I get off track the most, so this is a great accomplishment for me.
  • ruffledviolet
    ruffledviolet Posts: 260
    Options
    "ruffledviolet had 36 calories at her 1Q Recognition Celebration Lunch. No alfredo pasta, olive oil-drenched veggies, apple pie, or cookies for me.
    9 hours ago "
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Unfortunantly I did not say no to anything today :(
    Very mad at myself.
    But tomorrow brings a new day!
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I said 'No' to the Shake N Bake Chicken I made for my boyfriend. Had originally intended to eat some, then look at the box and realized the sodium was enormous. Instead I made myself a small salad and a protein shake. I feel much better just knowing I can resist food temptations!!