Things you do when you are alone...

Options
Karleyyy
Karleyyy Posts: 857
So about an hour ago, my Dad came home and I hadn't heard him enter. I was in the bathroom and he walks in on me singing "Happy happy birthday to you" from Sprout, dancing and checking out my new bra in the mirror. So being caught doing something embarrassing made me think of all the weird things I do when I am alone.....hahaha. Sometimes I will dance around real hardcore singing loudly, sometimes I will do really obnoxious dances and noises to make them laugh. What about you? What do you do when you are alone that you wouldn't do with other people around?

Replies

• brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Hmm,
    I talk to myself out loud as if someone was actually in the room with me, I'll sometimes just lay down and enjoy the quiet! If it's just the kids and myself, I do all kinds of goofy stuff that makes them laugh really hard.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    sing at the top of my lungs to the dixie chicks... terribly i might add. and i also practice the art of strip tease. for as vulgar as i can sometimes be, im terrible at being sexy! the harder i try, the worse it is! lol.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    dance like mj. sing rap shoot imaginary hoops talk to myself... flex my muscles.. do the girly stuff from turbofire.wait i didnt say that last part
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I sing ridiculous songs and dance. I especially enjoy taking metal lyrics and singing them to the tune of completely unrelated songs.
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Dance around the house...usually in my underwear. Which has ended bad on MORE than 1 occasion with someone stopping by. Hmm...maybe that's saying something. Either I do this TOO much or I just shouldnt do it at all. I swear no one comes to visit unexpectedly like that unless Im in the shower, sleeping, or in my skivvies!
    I also do Zumba and dance. I oddly can not do either in front of my husband. Unless Im drunk. Self-conscious much? Yes. I think so.:embarassed:
  • Karleyyy
    Options
    sing at the top of my lungs to the dixie chicks... terribly i might add. and i also practice the art of strip tease. for as vulgar as i can sometimes be, im terrible at being sexy! the harder i try, the worse it is! lol.

I can't dance...at all. Let alone anything sexy, hahaha.
  • Karleyyy
    Options
    Dance around the house...usually in my underwear. Which has ended bad on MORE than 1 occasion with someone stopping by. Hmm...maybe that's saying something. Either I do this TOO much or I just shouldnt do it at all. I swear no one comes to visit unexpectedly like that unless Im in the shower, sleeping, or in my skivvies!
    I also do Zumba and dance. I oddly can not do either in front of my husband. Unless Im drunk. Self-conscious much? Yes. I think so.:embarassed:

I also dance in my underwear, or less, and I would die is someone stopped by!
  • Karleyyy
    Options
    I sing ridiculous songs and dance. I especially enjoy taking metal lyrics and singing them to the tune of completely unrelated songs.

You're awesome even when you're by yourself.
  • Pam37841
    Pam37841 Posts: 286
    Options
    I run around the house naked! I love being naked but not in front of anyone. I love sleeping naked but only do it when no one is here but me. I put on music, dance and sing. I keep something I can throw on quick by the door in case someone knocks. LOL! :blushing:
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I normally act like I am fighting somebody, Rap and dance, or I just act a fool LOL
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options

I can't dance...at all. Let alone anything sexy, hahaha.
    i can only dance when ive had half a bottle of jose! and then watch out! u would think i was shakira! well, the knock off version anyways. lol.
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I run around the house naked! I love being naked but not in front of anyone. I love sleeping naked but only do it when no one is here but me. I put on music, dance and sing. I keep something I can throw on quick by the door in case someone knocks. LOL! :blushing:

I do that also..being naked is fun..so much freedom :happy:
  • dietcoke281
    dietcoke281 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Walk around in my underwear, with my iPod on full blast so I can't hear myself singing at the top of my lungs!
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I dance all the time when I'm alone.. in fact I'm shakin' it a little while typing this. Sometimes in my undies....sometimes not.
    I sing! Loudly, and badly!
  • Karleyyy
    Options

I like to sleep naked too....with fuzzy socks on.
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Like everyone else I dance and sing of course. I like to stand or pace when I watch tv but don't do it when others are around, i think it would be distracting to them.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Probably the weirdest thing I can think of [that might still come across as surprising to the community] is conduct weird symphonies of random soliloquies and external monologues in operatic cartoon-esque voices...or just shout out random crap in different languages like a spastic child with ADHD and Tourette's.
  • JaycrazyRose
    JaycrazyRose Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am always singing around the apartment. There is no one around to tell me that I do not have a good voice so I just sing.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Same here but I turn pop songs into metal sometimes like scream the lyrics of Just Dance Lamb of God Style:laugh:
  • Twylyght
    Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Like everyone else I dance and sing of course. I like to stand or pace when I watch tv but don't do it when others are around, i think it would be distracting to them.

I walk around or "pace" as my husband calls it when I'm on the phone!! I absolutely cannot sit still when I'm talking on the phone and never could!! My husband absolutely hated it when we first met, but has either gotten used to it or just doesn't complain anymore lol!!