Things you do when you are alone...

Options

Replies

• dcornwe
    dcornwe Posts: 73
    Options
    :blushing: I talk aloud as though I am a charachter in a soap opera.
    :smokin: I talk to myself in the mirror about how friggin cool I am.
    :laugh: I put on crazy make up, like KISS or Black Swan or even totally 80's.
    :grumble: I used to play with my daughters barbies untill she decided they were for babies and she got rid of them.
    :laugh: I tell myself jokes and laugh at them.
    :love: I walk around in my underware.
    :bigsmile: I pee with the door open.
    :wink: I dance to the music on the radio or the music in my head.
    :tongue: I try to pop and lock it, but I've yet to be successful.

Pee with the door open!!!! not easy to do with 3 kids!
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    I talk to the tv....especially during my favorite shows. "Oh no girl, he's been cheatin' on you" :laugh:
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    :grumble: I used to play with my daughters barbies untill she decided they were for babies and she got rid of them.

SIMPLY AWESOME!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Things you do when you are alone...

Ummmmmm....
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    also, if a woman passes gas, it smells like lilacs.

Incidentally, it does. Women are not allowed to pass gas in my presence, but if they feel they must, they must through a drier sheet.

I keep a box in the nightstand for this very purpose.
    -wtk
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    *kitten*.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I wanted to say it but played it safe... I'm glad you did thanks:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*slowly seconds this comment and raises her hand*

HA! Didn't add this to the list because I figured it goes without sayin'? lol
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    also, if a woman passes gas, it smells like lilacs.

Incidentally, it does. Women are not allowed to pass gas in my presence, but if they feel they must, they must through a drier sheet.

I keep a box in the nightstand for this very purpose.
    -wtk

LOL!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Watch adult videos WITH the sound actually on.
  • 1234lbsgone
    1234lbsgone Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    *kitten*.

With the door open....
  • Jaselygirl
    Jaselygirl Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I sing and dance a lot. I also walk around naked. Another thing I do is check myself out. lol... I know it sounds odd. I just stare at myself in the mirror... making faces, posing in different ways, trying to see how others see me when I'm not conscious of how I look.... I didn't realize how odd it is that I do that until I went to Vegas with my best friend. She caught me doing it and asked if I always just stare at myself. lol

This is what I was doing when my Dad came home, sort of. Lmao. I do the exact same thing though.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who does it. HAHA :D
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Pee with the door open!!!! not easy to do with 3 kids!

[/quote]

Really? I think its not easy to pee with the door CLOSED when kids are in the house! They are constantly bugging me! When I am alone I like to get in some good computer time, like right now. Oh and burp loud, fart and pick my nose. Really.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    *kitten*.

With the door open....

And the sound turned up?
  • 1234lbsgone
    1234lbsgone Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    *kitten*.

With the door open....

And the sound turned up?

All the way buddy.
  • ridiculyss
    ridiculyss Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Probably the weirdest thing I can think of [that might still come across as surprising to the community] is conduct weird symphonies of random soliloquies and external monologues in operatic cartoon-esque voices...or just shout out random crap in different languages like a spastic child with ADHD and Tourette's.

Hey!! I am that spastic child with ADHD (sans Tourette's, but still)!!! lol. Especially when I'm alone.

I also do just about all of the above listed (I think. I hope there's nothing too out there that I missed. :tongue: ). I talk out loud to myself, and sometimes I might act out how a serious discussion will go... sometimes for a long amount of time (I've done that up to an hour or so before...). I sing and dance (when alone, birthday suit or otherwise) around whether I'm alone in the house or not. Just louder or more provocative when I'm alone heheheh :blushing:

I too might run around buck naked when alone.

I get scared of the dark when I'm alone, and at night, if I'm the last to turn off the lights downstairs, I literally squeal and sprint racing up the stairs. :s I'ze a big chicken. :embarassed:

I've been known to do some very stupid things alone as well. I broke my toes I think when I tried to do MJ's toe stand barefoot (I could already stand on the very very tips barefoot, but evidently not jump into that position.... :P they still hurt. that was over a year ago. heheh..)

I also climb on the stair banisters and attempt to do parkour.... Not smart. :P

sit on my butt and have a tv show marathon. : P I did that yesterday. heheh gotta slow down (and not be judged for it!) sometime!
  • ridiculyss
    Options
    I sing and dance a lot. I also walk around naked. Another thing I do is check myself out. lol... I know it sounds odd. I just stare at myself in the mirror... making faces, posing in different ways, trying to see how others see me when I'm not conscious of how I look.... I didn't realize how odd it is that I do that until I went to Vegas with my best friend. She caught me doing it and asked if I always just stare at myself. lol

This is what I was doing when my Dad came home, sort of. Lmao. I do the exact same thing though.

DITTO! lol!

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who does it. HAHA :D
  • Danlol
    Danlol Posts: 32
    Options
    So about an hour ago, my Dad came home and I hadn't heard him enter. I was in the bathroom and he walks in on me singing "Happy happy birthday to you" from Sprout, dancing and checking out my new bra in the mirror. So being caught doing something embarrassing made me think of all the weird things I do when I am alone.....hahaha. Sometimes I will dance around real hardcore singing loudly, sometimes I will do really obnoxious dances and noises to make them laugh. What about you? What do you do when you are alone that you wouldn't do with other people around?

I do all that but when my roommate is around. We pretty much never stop laughing!
  • ridiculyss
    Options

SIMPLY AWESOME!

Haha! That last one. Awesome.
    I try to. and succeed!!! Wheeee!!! :happy:
    I've also been trying to regain my ability to do "the worm".
  • Pam37841
    Pam37841 Posts: 286
    Options

LOL!You are hilarious!
  • tannaleigh
    tannaleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I watch movies and recite the lines.... cannot do it unless I am alone because that would just be absolutely obnoxious!
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Watch sports.