Things you do when you are alone...

Options

Replies

• kelligonzales
    kelligonzales Posts: 391
    Options
    *kitten*.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I wanted to say it but played it safe... I'm glad you did thanks:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*slowly seconds this comment and raises her hand*
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    I look for places around the house to hide so i can scare the husband when he comes home, I also sing to my girls like straight up whatever activity we are doing i make into a song, I also talk in my "announcer" voice. ha ha ha ha "COME ON DOWN AND GET YOUR LUNCH KAYLA" :blushing:

Hahaha. I will rap songs to my girls. Like if my 2 year old daughter is on the potty doing #2 I will rap about how awesome it is. Hahahahaha.

I make my 11 month old rap i move her hands and everything, I keep telling her there are no mexican/white rappers that are girls so she needs to grab the market while it's free... ha ha ha ha
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    *kitten*.

Washing machine?

CHH!!! Washing machines are for amateurs!!!:bigsmile:
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    LMAO...first...i too love the Happy Happy Birthday song when Chicka sings it on sprout!!! LOL Secondly..I too sing when I am alone...but the worst part is DANCING...LOL...I will dance my *** off when no one is looking....
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Haha mine arent THAT embarrassing...you all are crazy.:laugh:

Well sure yeah i dance and sing to those awesome tunes when nobody is looking.
    I talk to myself A LOT! As if i am two people.....why do we do that?
    I talk to my animals to as if they are real.

Haha they other day..i came home and my older brother was in his room with his music. He didn't hear me come in. I heard a noise so i walked over to his room...BAHAHAHA he was singing.....California Gurls.....haha if he knew i said this..he would KILL me.....he didn't know i had heard and i couldn't bring myself to say anything because guys are so touchy about things like this!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    *kitten*.

Washing machine?

Really. What is this - 1955? First I take off my apron and pearls and then I longingly await the spin cycle...
  • wsheaf82
    wsheaf82 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much lazy when I'm home alone. Do absolutely nothing and lay around. Nice to take the time off. Watch a movie or enjoy the peace and quiet.
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    *kitten*.

i was the second post on the topic and said *kitten* and the mods most have pulled it. lol

i guess its ok if its a women doing it.. i guess it just seems less pervy
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    *kitten*.

Washing machine?

Really. What is this - 1955? First I take off my apron and pearls and then I longingly await the spin cycle...

At least your classy enough to take the pearls off first!
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    *kitten*.

i was the second post on the topic and said *kitten* and the mods most have pulled it. lol

ha ha ha ha awwww
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    *kitten*.

yes. if a man masturbates, it's pervy. if a woman does it, it's sensual and artistic. also, if a woman passes gas, it smells like lilacs.
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I must be boring. And, I am hardly ever alone. I homeschool the youngest.

I read my books outloud when there is no one over the age of 6 in the house. Sometimes my textbooks are so boring, and I feel reading them outloud helps it sink in.

I like to pace while talking on the phone and watching tv too. And it does drive everyone here nuts, so I try not to do it when they are home.
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options

I read my books outloud when there is no one over the age of 6 in the house. Sometimes my textbooks are so boring, and I feel reading them outloud helps it sink in.

I like to pace while talking on the phone and watching tv too. And it does drive everyone here nuts, so I try not to do it when they are home.

fellow homeschooler here:)) I know just what you mean:))
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    *kitten*.

yes. if a man masturbates, it's pervy. if a woman does it, it's sensual and artistic. also, if a woman passes gas, it smells like lilacs.

Or vanilla.
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I am usually NEVER alone (kids---husband---people)....but on the rare occassion that I am....I sit in silence staring at wall.......weird....I know.....which is why I wouldn't want anyone walking in on me acting like I am crazy....I really am just relishing the moment of no noise, no screaming, no crying, no "Mom!" "Mom!" "Mom!"....just me and blissful silence....it's too beautiful for any interruptions:tongue:

Haha, this is exactly how it is for me. Rarely alone, but when I am I love to enjoy the quietness that I never get anymore! :bigsmile:
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    *kitten*.

Washing machine?

Nah! Leave the pearls on- it's a better visual for the men. hahahahaaa
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I put my super hero bloomers on outside of my pants and fight crime. But that's a secret so don't tell.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I put my super hero bloomers on outside of my pants and fight crime. But that's a secret so don't tell.

*tells*
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options

I just realized how bad that looks. I do not chose boring books for my little homeschooler. :-) I am going to college, some of those textbooks are boring.
  • emeraldpearl
    emeraldpearl Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You really dont wanna know!!!!!!!!!