Speaking of What Not to Wear...your list

Options
1234568»

Replies

• lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Men ::: Speedo's -- Unless you are aged 20-30 and have the body of a god -- an Bhudda doesnt count!
    Socks & sandals

Women::: Hate to see bra straps showing under vest tops etc (big pet hate of mine)
    Bra's that are too small
    Thongs showing at the top of jeans/trousers/skirts

Im sure i will think of more too!

Agree on the Speedos....few men can pull that off...I am just sayin. And thongs above the pants...TOTALLY AGREE, do we really need to know you have dental floss stuck in your butt crack? I think not!!!
  • kirstiey
    kirstiey Posts: 243
    Options
    Pajamas out in public. Unless you are really sick and just need to run to the store for something quick. Otherwise please take the time to join the land of the living and put some clothes on!

People don't do this do they!!!??? God Bless America xx
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I own several pairs of crocs that are really cute - not the traditional open cloggy things....I am a huge croc fan! I'll go hide in shame now!
  • lachicadelfuego
    lachicadelfuego Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    1. Crocs
    2. Socks, pantyhose, or anything under sandals ( They are meant to show your feet!)
    3.) Bra straps showing with any shirt
    4.) Tube tops
    5.) high heel sneakers
    6.) any knit pants that are so tight that I can see your entire anatomy.( I don't wanna know that much about you if you are willing to show it like that.)
    7.) Chicks that don't wear a bra in public when they obviously need one. ( If they swing like pendulums when you walk, I'm talking about you!)
    8.) Mankinis of any kind
    9) any shirt that shows nipple. whether it hangs that low or is see through.
    10.) Uggs. I live in Florida and see girls in them all the time. It's idiotic but for some reason the FSU and FAMU girls here seem to have a hard time realizing it.
  • _Aimée_
    _Aimée_ Posts: 190
    Options
    Wow must be a cultural thing as here in the UK wearing a racer tank with bra straps showing is..well its nothing really. Nobody bats an eyelid. What makes visible bra straps trashy?

I had itty bitty swimming costumes on people who aren't itty bitty.
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    1. Crocs. These things make me angry to contemplate on anyone over the age of 8. Younger than that, of course, they are perfect.
    2. Ed Hardy anything. Just no. You might as well write 'I'm a douche' across your forehead
    3. High heeled sneakers. You're not getting the best of both worlds here, you just look retarded
    4. Formal shorts/shorts with heels.
    5. Tights as pants
    6. Anything as pants that are not, in fact, actual pants.
    7. Trucker hats
    8. High waisted pants. I mean, really? Who looks good in these?
    9. Ironic T shirts
    10. Anything worn just to be 'different' (especially things that are worn to be different by being the same as everyone else who wants to be different'. Make your personality excel and take the lead, not your wardrobe.
    11. Ed Hardy, again.
    12. UGGs with mini-skirts. You're either hot or cold. You're not both. There is never weather that calls for your thighs to be exposed but your feet safely encased in fake furry boots.

lol at high heeled sneakers!!