Chalean Extreme Group Starting Monday 5/23

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hello all. I am my last week of the push Circuit....I am new to this site tho. I was wondering how do you log your workouts form the CLX? I didn't know if there was a quick way to do this? Thanks and keep it going! GET YOUR 2ND WIND!!

Go to My Exercises. Then create your own. I change mine like this all of the time due to the change on my HRM. Getting my 2nd wind!!! ;)
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    Last day of Burn 3.. Whew! I am going to do two days in a row and then take my measurements. Keep pushin play!
  • MissBev1
    MissBev1 Posts: 91
    Options
    Great job everyone. Glad to hear you are still pushing play!
    I finished my 3rd week of Lean. Start the next and last tomorrow. I can't believe I'll actually finish a program.

I'll be weighing in and measuring on Monday. Don't think it's bee great results as I keep eating the wrong things but at least I keep pushing play!!!

Bev
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Hi all....

Lean 2 & Fire 30 today....

I found Lean 2 much easier than Lean 1....
  • MissBev1
    Options
    Marianne, My favorite is Lean 3. I really feel that one after!!!
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome! I've really been trying to stay on schedule but something tends to come up often! Can't exactly say no to helping my grandkids! I've still been doing each day just have had to have a couple of gaps in between. Pretty sure next week, things will start balancing out, so now I'm left to make a decision. I'm only 4 days into it. Should I go ahead and start over fresh or just keep going from there? It's taken me 8 days to get those 4 days in. What do you think?

If you haven't had more than a 2 day break between lifting, then I say continue.

I remember being told by a fitness trainer, that a gap of more than 2 days in a training schedule causes the muscle to lose the training progress.

Ok, I believe that my world of chaos has finally settled to at least an organized mess. So...it's been 4 days since I've been able to do any type of formal workout. I'm definitely going to start over. I have let my family know that anything they need can wait at least 30 minutes to an hour(unless someone's being rushed to E.R.!) and I'm going to follow the schedule faithfully! Starting today!
  • LaCubana9
    LaCubana9 Posts: 112
    Options
    Hinksa: Just lost 2 lbs this first week of Lean Phase (and I'm not even done with the entire week)! We're gonna get there! YAY!

FabOma08: Questions are what we're here for! And a HUGE congrats on telling your family to give you 30 minutes to an hour a day! That is not much to ask AT ALL! You'll be so glad you're making yourself a priority!

TByrd: I LOVE TURBO FIRE!!!!!!! I'm still in the intro week, so I've only done Fire 30, HIIT 15, Stretch 10 & Fire 55EZ. But Chalene is a genius!!! The music and the moves are absolutely AMAZING! I AM really glad that I mastered Turbo Jam before taking Turbo Fire on! It makes getting the hang of Turbo Fire a breeze! My fav workout so far is Fire 55EZ! I LOVE "Get it! Gonna get it!" and "Who's house? MY HOUSE!" The music is truly addicting and make the workouts SO MUCH FUN!!! Can't wait to finish the 90 days of CLX so I can start the true Hybrid Schedule! I'm almost there since I've only got 2 days left of my first week of Lean Phase!

Marianne: I feel ya on being disappointed with Push Phase results! I only lost a total of 3 lbs & 4.5 inches for the whole month (1 inch in each arm, half inch in my chest, 1 inch in my hips & 1 inch in my Abductors). I've been so disappointed, I haven't even made a post showing my 60 day results yet. But I have a feeling we're gonna love Lean Phase results!

Tracylee679: Congrats on your body transformation! I just got Turbo Fire & am adding the cardio to CLX & am LOVING IT! I needed to hear that news after being so let down by the Push Phase! Thank you!

Bev: You're almost done!!! Must feel amazing! You rock!

Everyone: I'm finally in the 170's!!! Haven't been in the 170's since I was about 12 years old!!! Lost 2 lbs & have weighed 179 for 3 days already. That means 85 lbs GONE & 15 to go to hit the 100 lbs lost goal (And only 39 lbs to go to my ultimate goal of 140!!!)! I'm sure with the help of Turbo Fire & CLX, I'll get there by the year's end!
    BTW, I am LOVING Lean Phase! Yes, it's HARD like everyone says, but it's also EMPOWERING! It's my favorite Phase to date! Keep pushing play!!! <3
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    LaCubana! Congrats on getting almost to your goal!! You are amazing and an inspiration to me!!!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Some accountability

Week 2 Day 1 - Burn Curcuit 1 and I got Abs

Tomorrow instead of the day off, I will be doing Burn Challenge.
  • MissBev1
    Options
    Good Monday morning everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! And that you are all keeping up the good fight :)

I lost a pound! Amazing considering how bad I've been on my food intake. But I'll take it.

I am on my last week of CLX. I'm hoping to have 2.6 pounds gone this week so that I can make my goal of 20 pounds on this program. We'll see!

Bev

3321841.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm back from my cruise. Had a GREAT time. So much so that my scale is up 7.5 pounds. Ugh. I know a lot of it is water weight. I didn't eat all that terribly and I still did my workouts. My water intake, though, was AWFUL. I would have to go to the Lido deck to refill and I just never felt like making that trek 10 times a day, you know? I did drink a lot of water during sit-down meals but not nearly as much as when I'm home. I'm back though and ready to get back into it.
  • rachel0923
    rachel0923 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    How do you continue your workouts when you are away from home? I will be gone for a long weekend and was curious :)
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options

Everyone: I'm finally in the 170's!!! Haven't been in the 170's since I was about 12 years old!!! Lost 2 lbs & have weighed 179 for 3 days already. That means 85 lbs GONE & 15 to go to hit the 100 lbs lost goal (And only 39 lbs to go to my ultimate goal of 140!!!)! I'm sure with the help of Turbo Fire & CLX, I'll get there by the year's end!

LaCubana - did you remember to log all the dancing in celebration in your exercise journal?? :) Congratulations!! That is one incredible accomplishment!!

Rachel - I take my bands and DVDs along when I'm away from home so that I can still get in my workouts. If that's not possible, I've been known to do some HIIT training in my hotel room using simple bodyweight exercises just to get in some kind of good workout! Where there is a will, there is always a way!!

Starting Push this week (tomorrow), so cardio tonight along with baking peanut butter dark chocolate cupcakes for my daughter's birthday - she turns 16 this year but has to perform in a concert on her birthday so taking the cupcakes to celebrate with her fellow musicians afterward! I don't feel old enough to have a 16 year old!! Must be all of the great Chalene workouts!
  • tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Well round 2 starts today for me. I was really tired this morning so I slept in :embarassed: . I will get it done when i get home tonight, though. I figured I better listen to my body and give it what it was screaming for. Hope you all have a great day and workout!

Tracy
  • rachel0923
    rachel0923 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I used to travel a lot for work and would pack a set of free weights in my bag to use with Si6 :) But the weights for CLX are a bit heavier. I"m not a big fan of the resistance bands, but it's worth a try!
  • lindajay3
    lindajay3 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    hello all - I'm looking into purchasing Chalean Extreme and wondereing what kinds of weights everyone uses? I have done p90x so have some 5/8/10 lb dumbbells and wondering if these will do for CX? Any suggestions will be appreciated!
  • MissBev1
    Options
    Linda...I've been using up to 20. I think you need at least that much. Id get the 15 and 20
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    hello all - I'm looking into purchasing Chalean Extreme and wondereing what kinds of weights everyone uses? I have done p90x so have some 5/8/10 lb dumbbells and wondering if these will do for CX? Any suggestions will be appreciated!

When I first started, I was using 20+ lbs on the lower body exercises (squats/lunges)... and now I'm up to 40 lbs
    Upper body (deltoids/triceps/biceps) ranges from 10 lbs to 17.5 lbs

I'm currently at the beginning of the 3rd phase (Lean)

As you can see, you need the variation.

Have you considered resistance bands? There is someone using them in the DVD.
    If you do think of getting some, then I would recommend that you get them from the website - so that they're the correct ones for the DVD.
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow CLXers! So, I'm at the beginning of the third month of the hybrid (Lean) but this week is recovery. I cannot wait to start lifting again on Friday!! I only do three weeks of Lean so a bunch of us will be done with that phase at the same time!

I'm still in vacation mode and don't want to be at work at all but I'm trying to at least pretend like I'm doing something. :laugh: Enjoy your day, ladies!