Vegetarians or Vegans or even Wannabees Wanna Group?

Options
123457»

Replies

• foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Dear Patricia:

Thanks for your e-mail. We received your request for information regarding animal products in Molson Coors products. I would like to inform you that there no animal product in any of our products including ipsinglass.

If you have other questions or comments, please contact us again either by e-mail at www.molsoncoorscanada.com or by calling the Consumer Information Centers Hotline: 1-800-665-7661. We are available weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, and our staff will welcome your comments.

Sincerely,

Robert Shapata
    Customer Service Representative
    Consumer Affairs
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    What's up, veggies! How you had a beautiful Tuesday. :) About to enjoy some whole wheat pasta with seitan strips and veggies - yum!

Just starting my Wed :) dinner sounds yum! Finally bought a pack of seitan to try, since I have never tried it before

Very cool, let me know how you like it! I really love seitan, especially cooked with pasta or rice. I also bought some tempeh (never had it before), but I've always heard other veggies talking about it. If anyone has any tips or recipes they really like with it, toss me a suggestion. :)
  • imabigvegan
    Options
    Hi All!

Its clear to me by the number of responses on this thread that there is a real need for a MFP Veg group and I guess by being here we have made one! I have to admit I do find it cumbersome to sift through all of these pages trying to find what I last read and who is new and share recipes easily. It got me to thinking, until MFP comes up with an easy way for groups to share and communicate, it might be helpful to set up a Facebook group. This would allow us to easily share links, post documents (recipes) and supplement the awesome support we get here at MFP. I know this is not for everyone so please just ignore this if you have no interest. I have set up a PRIVATE group on Facebook called MFP Veg. The fact that its private means it can not be found or seen and the only way to become a member is to have an admin (me) add you.

If you would like to join me in furthering the conversation and sharing resources about a veggie lifestyle and how it relates to MFP, please send me a message and I will add you. Alternatively, you could search for Mefurbish Duff on Facebook and send a friend request, then I can add you from that end.

So excited for the veggie presence on MFP!!
    Les
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    What's up, veggies! How you had a beautiful Tuesday. :) About to enjoy some whole wheat pasta with seitan strips and veggies - yum!

Just starting my Wed :) dinner sounds yum! Finally bought a pack of seitan to try, since I have never tried it before

Very cool, let me know how you like it! I really love seitan, especially cooked with pasta or rice. I also bought some tempeh (never had it before), but I've always heard other veggies talking about it. If anyone has any tips or recipes they really like with it, toss me a suggestion. :)

I got some tempeh as well when i got the seitan since my new cookbooks use them a lot in recipes.....tonight is Portobello peppersteak stew from the appetitie for reduction :) I'll let you know how it goes!
  • bettyboop573
    Options
    Hi All!

Its clear to me by the number of responses on this thread that there is a real need for a MFP Veg group and I guess by being here we have made one! I have to admit I do find it cumbersome to sift through all of these pages trying to find what I last read and who is new and share recipes easily. It got me to thinking, until MFP comes up with an easy way for groups to share and communicate, it might be helpful to set up a Facebook group. This would allow us to easily share links, post documents (recipes) and supplement the awesome support we get here at MFP. I know this is not for everyone so please just ignore this if you have no interest. I have set up a PRIVATE group on Facebook called MFP Veg. The fact that its private means it can not be found or seen and the only way to become a member is to have an admin (me) add you.

If you would like to join me in furthering the conversation and sharing resources about a veggie lifestyle and how it relates to MFP, please send me a message and I will add you. Alternatively, you could search for Mefurbish Duff on Facebook and send a friend request, then I can add you from that end.

So excited for the veggie presence on MFP!!
    Les

Fantastic! some of my other mfp friends have done this as well :) it is the only reason i added my fb back lol I will look you up
  • oxavecamourxo
    oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Holy cow there are a lot of posts on here now. lol I wonder off for a few days and I can't even keep up anymore!

As for what everyone's having for dinner, I am having this: http://veganyumyum.com/2008/01/spicy-lemon-pepper-pasta-with-broccoli/

I think I could seriously eat this every day.
  • bettyboop573
    Options
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Holy cow there are a lot of posts on here now. lol I wonder off for a few days and I can't even keep up anymore!

As for what everyone's having for dinner, I am having this: http://veganyumyum.com/2008/01/spicy-lemon-pepper-pasta-with-broccoli/

I gotta second this. I saw this on Ally's status the other day and made it as well, with a few changes (because I didn't have everything). Made it with whole wheat linguine and fresh tomatoes... so good! Made it a second time last night with seitan in it and it was delicious as well.
  • bettyboop573
    Options

I gotta second this. I saw this on Ally's status the other day and made it as well, with a few changes (because I didn't have everything). Made it with whole wheat linguine and fresh tomatoes... so good! Made it a second time last night with seitan in it and it was delicious as well.

that looks so good! and i think i actually have everything i need to try it :) maybe that is tomorrows supper
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Very excited to try this myself. YUM!
  • Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I'm sick atm, so I've eaten round after round of marmite on toast, with a bit of cake and some apples and cake to break it up a bit.
  • bettyboop573
    Options
    I'm sick atm, so I've eaten round after round of marmite on toast, with a bit of cake and some apples and cake to break it up a bit.

i had no clue what marmite was so i had to google it lol hope you feel better soon!