Last 10 pounds Club

Options
I wanted to start this club.

Are you near your goal weight already?

Replies

• Cletc
    Cletc Posts: 352
    Options
    Good for you for qualifying for the Club !!

I'm not quite here yet, but I plan to be here in my Own Good Time .

Ya'll leave the ligh on for me now.... :drinker:

:laugh:
  • MissMed07
    MissMed07 Posts: 34
    Options
    Hey I'd love to join the club! I weighed in at 134.9 today and my goal is 125! Less than 10 pounds to go!!!
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Yes I have 10.6 more lbs to go to reach my goal although once I get there, I may want to lose another 5 lbs:) Will just have to wait and see. Good luck to you Frances:)
  • Cletc
    Options
    Welcome!
    You are the Charter Member.

Share your reasons for your success....if you want to. :happy:
  • Cletc
    Options
    Yes I have 10.6 more lbs to go to reach my goal although once I get there, I may want to lose another 5 lbs:) Will just have to wait and see. Good luck to you Frances:)

Good luck to both of you.
    And Thanks!

I might lose five more too once I Get To Goal..we'll just see how it goes.

Ya'll keep the light on for us in the 20-to-go club now... :drinker:
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    I am hovering around my initial goal weight - sometimes 3 lbs over, sometimes 2 lbs under... struggling mightily to get solidly below goal. Have been in this state for over 60 days! Frustrating!

And, since I still feel as though a few more lbs should go anyway, I guess once I reach goal one, I will once again qualify for the club, with a new goal, 5 lbs lighter.

So, a shout out to all my homies in the last 10 club!
  • Cletc
    Options

So, a shout out to all my homies in the last 10 club!

You 10'ers Rock !! Yay!

I wanna grow up and Be One of Ya'll soon !
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    Im in, but peed off to be stuck at 10 lbs to go....
  • kylakesgal
    Options
    I've been doing challenges every since I started on here. That seems to help keep me accountable a lot!! I've come to know everyone in the group and we are working on a challenge now called Mid-summer Meltdown:) It's great. I started the first challenge within a couple of days of joining and we just keep continuing the challenge. This is our 3rd one. This is a wonderful place for motivation. I started purchasing used exercise equipment through my local classified and I've build up a pretty good home gym that consists of an elliptical, treadmill, total gym and exercise bike. I was amazed of the good deals I've got and also how many people buy equipment to NOT use it. Well I'm using it daily and enjoying every sweaty minute of it:)
  • Cletc
    Options
    *Bump*
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I am in . I have 10 lb to go and seems that I cannot finish it!
    When do we start it?

ok , this is something that helps me stay away from my beautiful fridge:

if the hunger is not the problem , the food is not the solution

I found this as a motto on one of my MFP friends and I love it . Write it on your frige . For me was kind of a wake- up call ( and is on my fridge )
  • JeanneTops
    JeanneTops Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    How about calling it the First 10 pounds Club?

I figure that this is the first 10 pounds I gained after the last time I gained it all back. So now all I have left to lose is the first 10 pounds :-)
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    Yup, 10 lbs here. They are not shifting!
  • kylakesgal
    Options
    I'd definately be up for a 10 lb challenge group......We could all weigh in once a week and tell about our progress and losses, what seems to be working for us, etc. Also we could throw in some type of challenge of exercise for the week too:) Those last 10 lbs are the hardest so it would be great to have a group going through the same thing. How many of you wants to do this?
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Was at goal weight in the fall but gained 5 pounds over winter and cannot get it off!! I'm in.
  • Annie5859
    Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I am 169.8lbs and my goal is 160lbs.
  • ev1020
    ev1020 Posts: 1
    Options
    hey,

i want to lose around 10-20 pounds. i could really use some help though! for a week (yes i know that isn't long but you know when your motivation is hanging by the thread) and i ate between 10 and 12 hundred calories everyday plus at least 30minutes of intense exercise a day. and nothing. but not even nothing i had put on 1 pound.
    help/tips?
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    im in. ive got 7 lbs left to go :smile: will prob take me the rest of the year to shift it lol
  • Limeinthecoconut
    Limeinthecoconut Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    5lbs for me. I keep hovering around 140. I think it's my happy place.
  • mrs_r
    mrs_r Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    oh my.. . I've been in this club for 12 yrs... and I am so ready to finally say... that I've done it... am getting married in 8 days... so it's a bit hard to stay focused... myfitnesspal keeps telling me "If every day were like this, in 5 weeksyou'd be mistaken for an elephant"... LOL... but I am going to try to step it up a notch... I want to look my best for my hubby :)... for me mainly... but why not him toooo :)