Hitting my GOAL, Before & After (PICS), and continuing!

Options

Replies

• Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    AWesome well done
  • Ebbsies
    Options
    Holy shiza! LOL That is an inspiring transformation, get er done eh! :D
  • Fitmomtink
    Fitmomtink Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    :wink: Great Job!
  • ASaxe23
    ASaxe23 Posts: 163
    Options
    you look awesome!! absolutely amazing!!
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Options
    Well done! You look amazing! :))
  • candykay89
    candykay89 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! Keep up the good work, you are an inspiration!
  • sophieq2011
    Options
    You are an awesome motivation!
  • jwil1231
    jwil1231 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    wow! I admire what you have accomplished! You look wonderful too!
  • GRaePete
    GRaePete Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Way to rock it! :smile:
  • cieraangel
    cieraangel Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! Fantastic!
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Way to go!
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    What an achievement!!! You look so strong and healthy!! thanks for inspiring the rest of us!!!!!
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Wow...so good...you are amazing and always beautiful but you just shine now!!! Well done
  • ncole3
    ncole3 Posts: 164
    Options
    Through it ALL, I've experienced trial and error, but I have learned so much! I enjoy being in my lifestyle! I've always known that I wasn't meant to be OBESE and feeling terrible...this was something that happened to me, but it was up to me to turn things around and correct my lifestyle! Before anyone asks how I did it....know that I've been working on this, as I typed previously, for about 5 years and more now, I started out exercising hard and doing all types of different activities and trying to eat better by restricting my eating out habits and substituting foods for better options. One thing that I'd have to tell you if you want to know how to accomplish your goals for a healthier you is to do what it takes! Go HARD...Stay on it...Take those steps that you know are better for you...and don't stop stepping! It's not going to happen overnight and it's not going to happen if you feel like you have to give up everytime you fall off! I had success back in '08 and was right at 175 lbs and about to be at goal and then over the course of a year I GAINED back to 220 lbs! However, I knew once I was heading back and trying to escape the reality that was facing me...I prayed to God for strength and willpower and ongoing motivation to get to my goal and help others...I had to step it up and get back on my original game plan to get healthy and stay fit! And here I AM TODAY! At my goal weight (and beyond) and happy to work hard and go hard for it! I hope my story can inspire anyone out there to take a chance and try giving yourself a better way to live. You deserve to be the happy, healthy and fit beautiful person that God made you to be!

You have an amazing story that goes along with your astronomical physical trransformation...you are a true inspiration to me. Thank you for sharing your story and the truth about what it really takes. I can identify with so many areas of your journey and know that my goals are attainable because I see you living it.

You did such an awesome job you look like a pre-teen version of yourself!!! WOW!
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    wtg! the change is really amazing.
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    bump
  • thebeadinggoddess
    Options
    wow that is amazing! I am very proud of you. Thank you for showing the photos. I have been concerned about what my tummy might look like if I lost all of my weight. I really wasnt looking forward to alot of extra skin. Yours seems to have just snapped in. I think I might try those work outs. Thanks for the inspiration! You have done a wonderful job and you look absolutely fantastic!!!!!
  • NanciKay
    NanciKay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    you look like a different person!! thx for sharing!! :flowerforyou:
  • skinz2k2
    skinz2k2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    way to commit and succeed!
  • Serialdieter
    Options
    Wow you look amazing well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!