30 Day Shred - starting Mon May 22nd

Options

Replies

• JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Day 6 of level 2 done then went to the gym ...great workout ...my knees are killing me though..anyone else have sore knees????
  • merrycat
    merrycat Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I know what yoy mean JennBona. The twisty-jump thing (totally blanking on what it's called) just KILLS my knees.
  • JennBona
    Options
    Day 7 of level 2 done...much easier today ...still hard on the knees but I push through :)
  • merrycat
    Options
    Day seven of level two here too. Only three more days until level 3. Have you peeked ahead to see what it's like? I've been too scared.
  • JennBona
    Options
    Day seven of level two here too. Only three more days until level 3. Have you peeked ahead to see what it's like? I've been too scared.

Yes I have peeked lol....looks hard but at the same time cant wait to try it
  • JennBona
    Options
    Day 8 of level 2 done....only 2 more days will level 3....ekkkkkkk :tongue:
  • amyc6
    amyc6 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did LEVEL 3 for the first time (I started a day early) IDK why but I did and I am so sore today!!!! I don't know how on earth I am going to do Day 20 LVL 3 again today??? I will find a way to push through it! Only 10 days left!!!

Am I the first one to start Level 3?? I know some of you ladies are probably starting today?? Good luck!
    Is everyone seeing results? And what are they?
  • merrycat
    Options
    Forgot to note my exercise here yesterday. I'm upto level 2 day 9 here. Tomorrow is the last day of level 2, then level 3!

I think you may be the first one to start level 3 Amy. For results, I think I have more stamina now, and I have lost a few punds, but my stomach and waist measurements are the same. My bust, however, has gone down :(
  • JennBona
    Options
    Day 9 of level 2 done...one more day till level 3 :)
  • amyc6
    Options
    Forgot to note my exercise here yesterday. I'm upto level 2 day 9 here. Tomorrow is the last day of level 2, then level 3!

I think you may be the first one to start level 3 Amy. For results, I think I have more stamina now, and I have lost a few punds, but my stomach and waist measurements are the same. My bust, however, has gone down :(

I love some of the moves on level 3 and absolutely hate some of the others. I actually love the plank poses (because I also do them in pilates so I'm kinda used to them) moves I hate on level 3...jumping squats, jumping lunges, and the rockstar jump!! Those suck so bad.
    I have lost about 5 pounds total and finished day 20 today. My measurements have not changed drastically but I have lost a few inches so I'm going to wait till the end to do them. Sorry about the bust line loss :(
  • JennBona
    Options
    Day 10 of level 2 is now done....on to level 3 Im getting a tattoo tomorrow so depending on how I feel Id like to go right into level 3 tomorrow :)
  • merrycat
    Options
    Day one of level 3 - it is HARD! But, at the same time, I was able to make it through to the end without stopping, which I wouldn't have been able to do 30 days ago, so yay!
  • JennBona
    Options
    Day 1 of level 3 done...it is really hard made it through though I like that it's challenging :)
  • merrycat
    Options
    Day two is done. Does anywhere else have really sore inner thighs? I'm finding it hard to sit or get up now LOL.
  • JennBona
    Options
    Today will be day 3 of level 3...my knees are bothering me the most...went to the gym last time and doing leg extentions were very painful but I do feel it in my inner thighs as well most likely from the suma squats I heard they were really good to tone your inner thighs.
  • merrycat
    Options
    Day four here. Yeah, I really feel it in my knees while i'm doing it, but for me the knee pain goes away afterwards and the thight ain doesn't. I'm hoping the pain is worth it LOL.
  • JennBona
    Options
    Day 3 done of level 3 ...no pain no gain right? lol
  • amyc6
    Options
    Day 25 Complete!!!! Only 5 days left!!! Level 3 is getting better and I'm glad I got this far. I feel stronger and I can do almost all of the advanced moves except for the push up ones (I do on my knees) and the last ab one. How are you ladies doing???

Are there only 3 of us on level 3?? I tried scrolling through to see but only saw about 2 other than myself? Not sure.

I have not taken a break yet and I'm not going to until I finish. Anyone else doing the same??
  • JennBona
    Options
    Day 25 Complete!!!! Only 5 days left!!! Level 3 is getting better and I'm glad I got this far. I feel stronger and I can do almost all of the advanced moves except for the push up ones (I do on my knees) and the last ab one. How are you ladies doing???

Are there only 3 of us on level 3?? I tried scrolling through to see but only saw about 2 other than myself? Not sure.

I have not taken a break yet and I'm not going to until I finish. Anyone else doing the same??

Ya Im thinking that its just 3 of us left on level 3 anyways...Im on day 24 so 6 days left after today ...and me too each day I find I can handle more... pushups I still have to do on my knees too and the last ab part I have to do modified .

I did miss two days since I started one after level 1 and level 2 trying to make it through this level with no days missed .
  • merrycat
    Options
    Level 3 Day 5 and my thighs no longer hurt! Yay! Only 5 more days to go! Do you ladies want to do the Ripped in 30 series after this?

Jenn, I have to do the pushups on my knees too, although I'm finding I can do the walking planks on my toes. I have taken a couple of days off in the past, but not since level two, and I aim to not to take any more off until the end.