Corrupt Wish Game

Options
Adynata
Adynata Posts: 128 Member
Hey guys, pretty new here still, so I'm not sure if anyone's tried this game before or not. Basically, it works like this: one person makes a wish, and the next poster grants it, but also corrupts it. They then post their own wish, and it continues.

For example: "I wish I had a sports car"

"You get a sports car, but seeing as you're not exactly a professional racer, you crash in to a tree and total it the minute you first drive it".

But uhhh... yeah, maybe a little more creative =P. I'll go first:

I wish that whenever I eat chocolate, I'll lose weight.

Replies

• AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    * spink * Wish granted. For every 1 lb of chocolate you consume you lose 1 lb in weight over 24 hours. You also get a fresh crop of yellow zits.

I wish I had hair like Adynata - or any colour, or any hair
  • DanL66712
    DanL66712 Posts: 135
    Options
    You grow hair, but it only sprouts from your back, creating long locks all the way down to the floor...

I wish I had an Iphone 4!
  • pcarpenr3r
    pcarpenr3r Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You get an iPhone4, then you realise you are left-handed and you can't find a case.

I wish I had a million pounds.
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    * spink * You wake in the morning and pull back the curtains, (drapes). Outside the street is obscured by 1M pounds of whale blubber

I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    You are a punk rocker with flowers in your hair but the florist had nothing on hand except for the ones no one wanted and they just so happen to be the corpse flowers which smell like....well.....dead people. And although your fame precedes you so does the horrific smell and people wear nose plugs to all your shows.

I wish I could have just one peaceful day!!!!!
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    *spink* You have one peaceful day...and then you wake up.

I wish I had longer nails.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    you get your longer nails but unfortunately on your toes and are forced to wear flip flops.

i wish i could cure cancer...
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    You cure cancer, but only in C57 black/6 mice.

I wish I could plug a wire into the back of my head allowing me to directly communicate with computers.
  • DanL66712
    DanL66712 Posts: 135
    Options
    You plug a wire into the back of your head and communicate with computers. The unfortunate thing is, you can only log on to the Badger Badger Badger song (http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/)

I wish I could sing...
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    You can sing like a diva.....but only on an island and only crusty sailors hear your song. I wish I had long beautiful sexy legs
  • hroush
    Options
    You go out for a stroll with your new long, beautiful, sexy legs, which cause such a distraction that there is a 10 car pileup, you're hit by a car and your back in broken in the accident, leaving you forever paralyzed below the waist and confined to a wheelchair.

I wish my wife could see again (she's blind).
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I don't even know what to say.I am sorry to hear that.
    I will play along though. Your wife regains her sight at a nudist beach for centurinarians.
    I wish I could magically clean my house.
  • DaFrogRibbit
    DaFrogRibbit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You twinkle your nose and *poof* your house is spotless, just as a storm comes and levels it to the ground. leaving you unharmed in a pile of rubble.

I wish I was Happy with myself.
  • hroush
    Options
    I will play along though. Your wife regains her sight at a nudist beach for centurinarians.
    Ha ha ha, that is great! :laugh:
    No worries, she's done more with her life since going blind 7 years ago than many have done in their entire life (starting her PhD in the fall). She's told me multiple times that she'd take a boob job before getting her eye sight back :laugh:
    You twinkle your nose and *poof* your house is spotless, just as a storm comes and levels it to the ground. leaving you unharmed in a pile of rubble.

And I thought my wish would be difficult. Umm... The magic wand is waved and you're happy with yourself, only you get locked in the state mental institution because everyone thinks you're nuts.

I wish I had the power of magnetism (like Magneto from X-men).
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Ha ha ha, that is great! :laugh:
    No worries, she's done more with her life since going blind 7 years ago than many have done in their entire life (starting her PhD in the fall). She's told me multiple times that she'd take a boob job before getting her eye sight back :laugh:

And I thought my wish would be difficult. Umm... The magic wand is waved and you're happy with yourself, only you get locked in the state mental institution because everyone thinks you're nuts.

I wish I had the power of magnetism (like Magneto from X-men).

You get the power of magnetism, but you can't turn it off and everything metal follows you around.

I wish my bills paid themselves.
  • hroush
    Options
    Your bank sets up bill pay for you, only the money for the bills get taken out on the 1st where as your check isn't deposited until the second, causing major overdraft fees, which you won't discover until you get the letter in the mail a week later.

I wish I could talk to and understand animals.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    You're granted the ability to talk to and understand animals...however, you eavesdrop on a herd of rhinos scheming to take out all the humans and you are the first to go.

I wish i could teleport everywhere i go....
  • hroush
    Options
    You're granted the ability to talk to and understand animals...however, you eavesdrop on a herd of rhinos scheming to take out all the humans and you are the first to go.

I wish i could teleport everywhere i go....
    At least I know it's coming!

You gain the ability to teleport, but your clothes and any other items do not go with you. You don't know this when you decide to immediately try to teleport to work, causing an interesting situation.

I wish I could learn through osmosis (I touch a book and instantly know all the information inside).
  • DaFrogRibbit
    DaFrogRibbit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You do learn from osmossis except your head swells up and explodes due to the mass intake
    I wish I could know who killed my brother.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    You find out who killed your brother and but turns out to be THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY!

I wish I could read minds.