Corrupt Wish Game

Options

Replies

• DaFrogRibbit
    DaFrogRibbit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You manage to have gotten you weight under control when you were younger, but it was due to a famine that swept the globe, killing off 75% of the population.

I wish I was 20 years younger with my current knowledge and skill set.

You are a stunning 25 year old with the knowledge and skill of someone with 20 years of experiences in your field of study. Except after searching for a job for years and no one giving you a chance because they wanted someone more mature and refined for the position you turned to alcohol and lost everything.

I wish that America was out of debt
  • FearOfFrying
    FearOfFrying Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You manage to have gotten you weight under control when you were younger, but it was due to a famine that swept the globe, killing off 75% of the population.

I wish I was 20 years younger with my current knowledge and skill set.

You are a stunning 25 year old with the knowledge and skill of someone with 20 years of experiences in your field of study. Except after searching for a job for years and no one giving you a chance because they wanted someone more mature and refined for the position you turned to alcohol and lost everything.

You get your wish but gas has to be 10 bucks a gallon like it nearly is in the uk

I wish I was invisible for a day

I wish that America was out of debt
  • DaFrogRibbit
    Options
    You get your wish but gas has to be 10 bucks a gallon like it nearly is in the uk

You are invisible for the day and while walking across the street a police car in chase doesnt see you and runs you over.
    I wish I hadnt lost my mother at age 12 ( be nice)
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    America is out of debt.....thanks to china who paid off her debt....but unfortuantly every american at the age of 14 must leave home and work in slave labour camps and poor conditions......so china can live in luxury. I wish there was no traffic jams
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options

You are invisible for the day and while walking across the street a police car in chase doesnt see you and runs you over.

Wow - how do you corrupt this one AND be nice. You don't lose your mother at twelve, but you have to eat eighteen candy bars every day to keep her alive, hence you lose your vision of any weight loss.

I wish I had a green thumb.
  • DaFrogRibbit
    Options

[/quote]

Wow - how do you corrupt this one AND be nice. You don't lose your mother at twelve, but you have to eat eighteen candy bars every day to keep her alive, hence you lose your vision of any weight loss.

I wish I had a green thumb.
    [/quote]
    Shazam! you have a green thumb. A bright shiny green thumb you still can't keep plants alive.
    I wish I had more backbone. ..The ability to voice my opinion when done wrong.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Poof. You can voice your opinion when ever you've been wronged, but you have to yell it at the top of your lungs in Swahili.

I wish I could wake up on time every day.
  • DaFrogRibbit
    Options
    You now wake up on time everyday since your use to being in a rush all the time you still rush to make it to your destination always thinking your running late.
    I wish I was closer with my family.
  • Cblue541
    Cblue541 Posts: 17
    Options
    your closer to your family because now you all live in the same box. I wish i was finished school
  • DaFrogRibbit
    Options
    You finished with school. Not because you graduated, because you decided you was finished with it. You currently live in the box next to me and the family. :-X
    I wish I could twinkle my nose and things be done (like i dream of jennie).
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    you get you wish to be able to get things like I dream of Jennie and twinkling you nose ... then remembered that that was Samantha on Bewitched and now have love in a bottle with no magic powers.

I wish I could transfer money from criminals accounts but not get caught.
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    you get you wish to be able to get things like I dream of Jennie and twinkling you nose ... then remembered that that was Samantha on Bewitched and now have love in a bottle with no magic powers.

I wish I could transfer money from criminals accounts but not get caught.

You are able to transfer money from criminals accounts and not get caught, but somebody else transfers the money out of your account and does not get caught.

I wish everything on our money pit of a house could be done, including the stink bugs being gone!
  • TK266
    Options
    I wish everything on our money pit of a house could be done, including the stink bugs being gone!

While shoring up the foundation of the house you find a satchel of money that cover all the cost of home repairs and the cost of Stink bug extermination, unfortunately they were a rare breed and you caused there extinction and the Society for the Preservation of Stink Bugs sues you, take you house and turns it into a Museum for Stink bugs.

I which I could fly under my own power.
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Wish granted you can fly under your own but only on your back so you can't see where you are going to land. I wish I wasn't afraid of zombies
  • TK266
    Options
    I wish I wasn't afraid of zombies

After being bitten by and turning into a zombie, you lose you fear of them.

I wish the weather would decide what it was going to do so I can take the top off the jeep.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    The weather decides it's going to rain like there's no tomorrow, but you already took the top off.

I wish I would stop procrastinating and get my projects done early.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    *zing* weather decided...its raining so, no top off

i wish all my family would accept me the way i am
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    The weather decides it's going to rain like there's no tomorrow, but you already took the top off.

I wish I would stop procrastinating and get my projects done early.

your projects are done...but now you're bored and gain weight from bingeing out of boredom
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    *zing* weather decided...its raining so, no top off

i wish all my family would accept me the way i am

Your family accepts you as you are, but everyone else starts to hate you.

I wish I was a famous novelist.
  • windy1367
    windy1367 Posts: 14
    Options
    Wish granted you are a famous novelist but suffering from writer's block!

I wish I was going away next weekend.