Corrupt Wish Game

Options

Replies

• cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    you invent a mass marketable flying car, but geese fly into every engine causing mass collisions and crashes to earth. then your nemesis invents teleportation and is granted the nobel prize in physics and everyone says, "tiggerrick who??"

i wish every time i opened my hand a $100 bill would appear.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    you invent a mass marketable flying car, but geese fly into every engine causing mass collisions and crashes to earth. then your nemesis invents teleportation and is granted the nobel prize in physics and everyone says, "tiggerrick who??"

i wish every time i opened my hand a $100 bill would appear.

Wish granted - every time you open your hand, a $100 bill appears - in someone else's hand.

I wish there actually were 25 hours in a day.
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    There are now 25 hours in a day. People are cross with you as the Gregorian calendar is now extremely complicated with more hours in the week, longer months and years, and the seasons will soon start to bear no resemblance to the time of year.

The CIA target you as their No1 nuisance as a public service.

I wish I'd invented MS-DOS (sorry, borrowed it from IBM)
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    You invented MS-DOS, but Bill Gates "borrows" it from you, leaving history unchanged except for the fact that you are now bitter.

I wish I could perfect nuclear fusion and bring it to market.
  • DaFrogRibbit
    DaFrogRibbit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You profect nuclear fusion and bring it to market then marry your high school sweetheart whom divorces you shortly after taking with her all your money and rights to your discovery.
    I wish drunk lazy step son took better care of his toddler.
  • hroush
    Options
    You profect nuclear fusion and bring it to market then marry your high school sweetheart whom divorces you shortly after taking with her all your money and rights to your discovery.
    I wish drunk lazy step son took better care of his toddler.
    Score, considering I was the fat, nerdy kid in high school and didn't even have a girl friend until I was 24. :laugh: That, and I'm already married, though I suppose she could run off with it.

Your step son cleans up his act and takes excellent care of his child, only the child grows to resent the "smothering" father and becomes the person your step son is now.

I wish I'll get a great, well paying job in my field in the town I'm moving to in August instead of having to drive over an hour 1 way to work.
  • DaFrogRibbit
    Options
    You get a top paying job right before your move the night before you start a tornado wipes the business down to the ground. Leaving you the option of commuting the hour to work at Mc Donalds cause your old job won't hire you back

I wish. ... That people didn't judge others my how they look.
  • lady95
    lady95 Posts: 46
    Options
    Wish granted
    People now are not judged by how they look, but by what they own.

I wish I could loose weight faster
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Wish granted, your weight is now "loose" and floppy, hanging all over the place. (yes, I'm one of the grammar police) =P

I wish I wasn't OCD about grammar.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Wish granted, your weight is now "loose" and floppy, hanging all over the place. (yes, I'm one of the grammar police) =P

Wish granteed. You know don't care about how I, or any other person, spel tings anywere. You then spell your own name wrong, are mistaken for an Al Queida operative, and held by the CIA and sent to Guantanamo Bay never to be heard from again.

I wish alcoholic drinks could have zero calories.
  • DaFrogRibbit
    Options
    Alcoholic drinks are now calorie free, unfortunately you use this as an excuse to binge drink every night. Therefore, losing your job, family, and everything you once cared about. You now live under a bridge and have tks panhandle to get your next zero calorie fix.
    I wish I knew the exact outcomes of my decisions before making them.
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options

haha i'm the same way!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Alcoholic drinks are now calorie free, unfortunately you use this as an excuse to binge drink every night. Therefore, losing your job, family, and everything you once cared about. You now live under a bridge and have tks panhandle to get your next zero calorie fix.
    I wish I knew the exact outcomes of my decisions before making them.

Wish granted. You now know all the outcomes and are unable to make any decisions or do anything because you know nothing will turn out the way you want it to.

I wish it wasn't so humid out.
  • hroush
    Options
    You get a top paying job right before your move the night before you start a tornado wipes the business down to the ground. Leaving you the option of commuting the hour to work at Mc Donalds cause your old job won't hire you back
    You don't know how true this could actually be, a town 10 minutes away from where I'm moving got hit with a tornado yesterday.\
    Wish granted. You now know all the outcomes and are unable to make any decisions or do anything because you know nothing will turn out the way you want it to.

I wish it wasn't so humid out.

Your wish is granted, it is now drier than the desert, evaporating all the water, there is no rain, causing all the plants to die. They now refer to your city as "dust town".

I wish I could lucid dream (you know you are dreaming and thus can do whatever you want).
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    You gain the ability to lucid dream, but in your dream, your every wish comes true and your body then refuses to ever let you wake up. You end up wasting away over the course of a month until your body shuts down.

I wish my Moobs would go away.
  • DaFrogRibbit
    Options
    You can lucid dream. You get addictive to sleep aids so you can live in your new found world. Sadly you think your asleep one day and are not and decide to fly. The fall does not kill you just paralyze you from the neck down.
    I wish I had grasped my weight loss when i first started gaining.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    You gain the ability to lucid dream, but in your dream, your every wish comes true and your body then refuses to ever let you wake up. You end up wasting away over the course of a month until your body shuts down.

poof...no more man boobs...but unfortunately that included your nipples, and now you just look freakishly weird...

i wish i made more money to where i dont feel the need to exaust myself everyday with my two jobs
  • DaFrogRibbit
    Options

assuming moobs are man boobs.
    You no longer have man boobs although you now have a monthly visiting from aunt flow.
    Still wish I had grasped my weight sooner.
  • DaFrogRibbit
    Options

poof...no more man boobs...but unfortunately that included your nipples, and now you just look freakishly weird...

i wish i made more money to where i dont feel the need to exaust myself everyday with my two jobs
    ShaZam! You make more money than you ever dreamed you could make the downfall being what Uncle Sam doesnt take from you and all your family dont mooch off you. You make one bad decision and you lose that fabulous job and end up living on the streets jobless.
    Still wishing that I got a grasp on my weight years ago ....
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    You manage to have gotten you weight under control when you were younger, but it was due to a famine that swept the globe, killing off 75% of the population.

I wish I was 20 years younger with my current knowledge and skill set.