Corrupt Wish Game

Options

Replies

• wsheaf82
    wsheaf82 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You can read minds but find out everyone hates you.

I wish drinking orange soda would be healthy.
  • cupotee
    cupotee Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Orange soda is healthy, and you drink until you're sick of it.

I wish I was tall.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Orange soda is healthy, and you drink until you're sick of it.

I wish I was tall.

You're tall but now you're dating a midget.

I wish I could cure world hunger (hate on that wish motha effer!) lol
  • cupotee
    cupotee Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You end world hunger and now everyone's fat.

I wish gas was cheaper.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You ate a can of beans for $.69 and now you have all the gas you can ask for.

I wish I never saw this thread because now I'll be on it a lot.
  • DaFrogRibbit
    DaFrogRibbit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Gas is cheaper although the government now taxes us for the amount of air we breath.
    I wish i went to college
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    You went to college, discovered alcohol and drugs, ditched class and ended up married to the person who runs the Tilt-A-Whirl and have to sleep under it every night with your 17 children and all of your spouse's meth head buddies.

I wish I could grant all wishes like this!!
  • DaFrogRibbit
    Options
    You can grant wishes, you just don't because you don't want to be bombarded by the swarms of ppl who would want you power.
    I wish I understood the meaning of life.
  • DaFrogRibbit
    Options
    You ate a can of beans for $.69 and now you have all the gas you can ask for.

I wish I never saw this thread because now I'll be on it a lot.
    you never saw this thread now your setting at your pc bored wondering where the fun is tonight.
    still wishing for understanding meaning of life.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    You can grant wishes, you just don't because you don't want to be bombarded by the swarms of ppl who would want you power.
    I wish I understood the meaning of life.

You understand the meaning of life, but it's in a language no one else on Earth would ever understand, so you can't share it.

I wish I could fast forward through the rest of my doctorate degree.
  • DaFrogRibbit
    Options
    You were able to rush your degree along although you just learned the basics and every job you get you are not able to hold because you have no clue.
    I wish for peace on earth.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    There's peace on earth, but overpopulation destroys all natural resources and there's not enough food to eat.

I wish I didn't have to pay my ex alimony.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    There's peace on earth, but overpopulation destroys all natural resources and there's not enough food to eat.

I wish I didn't have to pay my ex alimony.

You don't have to pay alimony, but that's because you lost all your money investing in Pogs and Beanie Babies.
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    You no longer have to pay your Ex alimony. This is because the judge was someone who wished he could rush through his law degree and was granted his wish. The case wasn't held in accordance with correct judis prudence, so your divorce was anulled - you're STILL married

I wish that shops accepted Monopoly money (mine only, nobody else's - that'd be silly)
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    You got greedy with the monopoly money and forced all of your favorite businesses out of business.

I wish I could see in the dark without the use of a light source (can't make it too easy :tongue: ).
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    You got greedy with the monopoly money and forced all of your favorite businesses out of business.

I wish I could see in the dark without the use of a light source (can't make it too easy :tongue: ).

You can see in the dark without a light source, but you can no longer see when there is a light source.

I wish I could change the length of my hair at will without it costing money.
  • caleblburke
    Options
    Wish granted, except that you can't control how much your hair grows and it always grows 3.2 trillion miles. And it permanently smells kinda funny when you change it.

I wish that I could easily hack anything without any consequences.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Your wish has been granted, but you quickly get bored of it due to it not being a challenge. You find yourself trying to not hack something.

I wish for the time to build / create each of my inventions I have in mind and turn them into successful businesses.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Your wish has been granted, but you quickly get bored of it due to it not being a challenge. You find yourself trying to not hack something.

I wish for the time to build / create each of my inventions I have in mind and turn them into successful businesses.

You get the time to invent, and the businesses are successful, but with putting all your time into them, you end up with an ex-wife for each business and she gets the resulting business.

I wish I had the money for a trip around the world.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Your wish is granted, but you only have enough money to buy tickets for non-refundable flights. Due to a insurgent uprising in the first country you are to visit, all flights are cancelled to that country leading you to miss every subsequent flight.

I wish I would be able to invent a mass marketable flying car.