What's in your Wrap?

Options

Replies

• westbrja
    westbrja Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I've looked in 2 major grocery stores (Meijer and Walmart) and I can't find the laughing cow cheese. I've looked in the cheese aisle and the cottage cheese milk area. Can someone point me in the right direction?
  • Soziberry
    Soziberry Posts: 115
    Options
    In the uk they are usually by the cream cheese and that awful cheese string stuff
  • Ellastrong
    Ellastrong Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • rachelw16
    rachelw16 Posts: 90
    Options
    Bump! These all sound so good!
  • DannielleKirkland
    Options
    Bump! These sound fantastic!!
  • daisymae9801
    daisymae9801 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Lettuce wrap with turkey and avocado!
  • pharah
    pharah Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    THis might sound weird, but when I am craving sweet this works for me: Whole wheat flat out wrap with crunchy peanut butter and honey. So yummy.
  • kaybrose730
    kaybrose730 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Sandbug
    Sandbug Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Gotta Bump this!
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kristengraham
    kristengraham Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    love the idea about making batch ahead of time and freezing them! Perfect for those mornings when I'm running a little late! ;)
  • runner328
    runner328 Posts: 174
    Options
    Flatout lite wrap, roasted onions & butternut squash and hummus.
  • runner328
    runner328 Posts: 174
    Options
    I've looked in 2 major grocery stores (Meijer and Walmart) and I can't find the laughing cow cheese. I've looked in the cheese aisle and the cottage cheese milk area. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Laughing cow doesn't have to be refrigerated. I usually find it where the non-refrigerated pepperoni is :)
  • kristengraham
    kristengraham Posts: 59 Member
    Options

the walmart in my area has it in the cold case in the middle of the floor between the deli/bakery area and produce :)
  • boyslie72487
    boyslie72487 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    i gotta start eating wraps, yum!
  • karalynnroll
    karalynnroll Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Now I have my lunch idea for tomorrow.
  • ama2414
    ama2414 Posts: 24
    Options
    Cedars Whole Wheat- Low Carb Wrap w/ Sauteed zucchini, onions, and chicken with a touch of fajita sauce- delicious!
  • nmerley
    nmerley Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I like throwin eggs, turkey bacon, onions, asparagus, use to do mushrooms til they started makin me sick. Makes an awesome breakfast wrap and fills me up and keep me goin.

Other meals I throw just about anything on it. I love my wraps!!! Awesome with manwich(wrap is less cals then bun)